Closed Thread
    Hamedn73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Does Glutamine make u sleepy or dizzy ??

im using L Glutamine from EAS 1 / 1/2 teaspoon before bed time but when i wake up in the morning i feel soooo tired and sleepy is this because of it ?? i started to be like this since i started taking it which is now i think almost 1 week but at the same time i feel more power in the gym ...

and if glutamine was the reason should i stop ???
    Last edited by Hamedn73; 11-01-2007 at 03:24 AM.

lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lionmanlionman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't think glut. will do that. i have never heard of that. it is an amino acid and i know you get glut. from other ways. so i would say No its the glut.

Talpasdr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never heard of glutamine causing anyone to be tired or anything like that... triptophan (sp?) is a BCAA that causes you to be drowsy though, perhaps that is intertwined with the supplement you're taking?

FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitJess26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Don't Stop..

Glutamine is in no way anything that should make you feel wierd. It is simply an amino acid with no stimulants. I'd say your symptoms are due to something else you may have taken. Glutamine is great for preventing wasting and fatigue, keep it up!

Hamedn73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thnx for the feed back guys

but still even today after taking it again i felt sleepy and i feel kinda like i ate smth bad and want to throw up ... dunno il ask my personal advisor who actually is a pharmacist and he is the guy i bought glutamine from and see what he will say

thnx again =)

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hamedn73 View Post
    thnx for the feed back guys

but still even today after taking it again i felt sleepy and i feel kinda like i ate smth bad and want to throw up ... dunno il ask my personal advisor who actually is a pharmacist and he is the guy i bought glutamine from and see what he will say

thnx again =)
    Everyone's metabolism is unique and while Glutamine may not have that effect on most users, it very well could be with you. My suggestion is drop the Glutamine for a bit and see if the problem improves. If it does get better try reintroducing the glutamine and if the problem returns, you have discovered the culprit.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com