methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

superpump 250 with cvm extreme

Has anyone tried cvm extreme with superpump 250? Good combo? yay or nay?

-Hec

methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methodz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont think so.I never saw any review on this combo and now CVM is hard to get since it is in reformulation.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

i got a tub of cvm and was running out of white blood since i used it with green mag, I could of sworn I saw a thread asking for an opinion on what's best to use with superpump250... green mag.. sizeon.. or cvm extreme.. so I was just curious to know if cvm extreme would be good with superpump250 since it is similar to sizeon but has a couple more people favoring cvm over sizeon

-Hec

anyone?

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it is an interesting combo but I would start with 1 CVM serving + 1/2 serving of SP to assess tolerance.

I think this combo could deliver impressive energy, pumps and endurance effect preworkout.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    I think it is an interesting combo but I would start with 1 CVM serving + 1/2 serving of SP to assess tolerance.

LMAO

thanks for the warning, I'll start with that amount.. I'd hate to hit the rack squatting on a heavy set if I haven't gotten use to it yet

-Hec