ATVMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question SizeOn & Protein

I am currently using IsoPure Protein post workout and I just bought SizeOn. I don't take SizeOn during my workout so instead I decided to take it post workout as well. Which should I take first? I know its important to get protein as soon as possible after a workout but I don't want to hinder my body's absorption of creatine. What should I do?

Thanks

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why don't you take it during your workout?
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10) derreckataylor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ATVMX View Post
    I am currently using IsoPure Protein post workout and I just bought SizeOn. I don't take SizeOn during my workout so instead I decided to take it post workout as well. Which should I take first? I know its important to get protein as soon as possible after a workout but I don't want to hinder my body's absorption of creatine. What should I do?

Thanks
    I would take sizeon immediately after working out, wait fifteen to thirty minutes and then take the protein. I understand you not taking sizeon during your workout because I had a problem with it upsetting my stomach while taking it during my workout.

ATVMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya ^ thats pretty much why I don't take it while i workout

thanks

shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10) shinobidoode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it not advised to take before workout? I get better pumps that way...
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Do it.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    either take it during your lifting, before you lift (if you must), and if you absolutely have to take it post workout you can just mix the protein in with it.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.