Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hypertrophy or Strength on a cut?

Which is more effective for the most part?

I have leg injuries right now so I'm focusing on upper body until they heal.. I just wanted to know if I should center my program around hypertrophy or strength while on a cut.

Thanks

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like I said in the other thread you started...

As far as gaining strength vs. gaining size, if you are gaining strength and NOT gaining size, then your program is good, but your diet is not; that is, you are not eating enough calories to support mass gains.

You can, however, gain strength on a cut, it is just more difficult to do so than if you are maintaining/bulking.
    Think about that a little and you will have your answer.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000) Crazy_Desi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat 3200-3000 calories a day.. I know that's atleast 500 calories over my maintenance. I'm guessing I didn't see much in terms of physical results since I have so much fat (~20% bf). I gained 11 pounds though, since Aug. 20th.

doppelganger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

focus on strength

you can't cut and get big. try to do everything and you accomplish nothing.

if you're going to cut up and heal your injuries, then focus on maintaining your strength
    http://strengthandphysique.blogspot.com