rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I eat cereal(dry, no milk) like I eat chips, is that good?

the title says it all. I eat them like chips. I don't eat chips but that's howfrequent I eat them, I think they have replaced the chips category now. So i'll be eating some when I watch tv, working, etc...

is that good?
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just watch how much you're eating.

If you sit there with the box while watching tv. You'll go through way too many servings without even realizing it.
    Scheizekopf

raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    true, even though it is non fat, if I don't use the energy, it will turn into fat...
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

anyone else like this? Though I have to admit, cereal is 0 or 1g of fat per serving...

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well basically you are just ingesting lots of calories and lots of carbs, sometimes people don't realize how easy it is to go through a serving of cereal. a normal serving is rarely what people give themselves in the morning. what kind of cereal is it? look at what kinds of ingriedients are in it? regardless, that is the same reason I dont buy tortilla chips, they don't fill you up, and it is just a lot of unnecessary carbs/calories.
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    the title says it all. I eat them like chips. I don't eat chips but that's howfrequent I eat them, I think they have replaced the chips category now. So i'll be eating some when I watch tv, working, etc...

is that good?
    i did that from age 2-16 then i realized how much i was missing out on milk fruit looks no milk..is like crack..hahaha

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    anyone else like this? Though I have to admit, cereal is 0 or 1g of fat per serving...
    Fat is not the enemy here, unless its trans fats. There's really nothing beneficial in cereal, other than overprocessed wheat and added sugars.
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mindlessly snacking infront of TV is dangerous. You will way overeat without realising. Stop it.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oats oats oats, granola granola granola. If you going to eat stuff like that, eat natural granola or something (most stores carry it in bulk food section, really cheap). Also, carry around almonds, they fill you up FAST and theyre a BBers friend... at least my friend...
    Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Open Palm
    Oats oats oats, granola granola granola. If you going to eat stuff like that, eat natural granola or something (most stores carry it in bulk food section, really cheap). Also, carry around almonds, they fill you up FAST and theyre a BBers friend... at least my friend...
    only problem with something like nuts, oats, or granola is they are calorically dense. so while you are sitting there twiddling your thumbs munching on some almonds, you could easily overeat your limits and consume a massive amount of calories. thats why its better to just eat more meals, more frequently and you eliminate the need for "snacking".
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by liquidvet
    well basically you are just ingesting lots of calories and lots of carbs, sometimes people don't realize how easy it is to go through a serving of cereal. a normal serving is rarely what people give themselves in the morning. what kind of cereal is it? look at what kinds of ingriedients are in it? regardless, that is the same reason I dont buy tortilla chips, they don't fill you up, and it is just a lot of unnecessary carbs/calories.
    Oh man, I could sit there and go through a whole bag of chips and salsa without even realizing it. I can't buy them or else they're either gone in no time or they sit in my cabinet calling for me to go eat them and it's hard to resist

wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000) wade1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just make sure to watch how much you eat. Even though it doesn't have much fat, it still has calories, and excess calories pile up.

I found a cereal that lists it being fairly high in protein on the side of the box, and I sometimes eat that as a midday snack. It's pretty good (a bit crunchy), and it's convenient. I just hope it has as much protein as it claims to have.
    Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
    Alea iacta est.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I rather be getting my calories from fat than from carbs. Up to a limit of course. Carbs create insulin which when too high can cause fat storage, fat is the exact same energy, it just doesn't create insulin. People get so scared of fat now days.

Anyways, it really depends on the cereal. Obviously Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes aren't what you're looking for. Go for All-Bran, get the flakes, the shredded wheat kind of All-Bran tastes terrible.

But yeah, All-Bran flakes with some Splenda on top and you could swear you are eating Frosted Flakes and it's one of the healthiest cereals out there. And it's around 100 cals a cup which is a fraction of most of the cereals out there.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tfg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the same boat as you. I really like cereal, any kind. I'll eat 2 bowls of in in one sitting. It's probably one of my favorite things to eat. You have to watch it though because one serving of a cereal is like 1 cup and sometimes 3/4 cup. If you have a whole bowl of it, that probably 2 cups or so. So you have to double whatever it says on the side for nutrition facts or even triple depending on how big your bowl is. The **** is addicting. I'll eat a bowl and then want to go right back for another. It's become probably my favorite thing to eat after a night a drinking. When everyone wants to go out to eat after partying, I'll have cereal or just wait unitl I get home and have a bowl. I know I'm probably going to break down and have something, and there's much worse things to eat. I like it b/c it's airy and doesn't sit heavy in my stomach.