Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 2434
    Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big_League's BodySpace

Stereotypes about bodybuilders

Do you think there is a stereotype about bodybuilders? Not like huge guys, but people with decent muscle on them who you can tell lift weights, not the really skinny ones, but cut and good muscle. Do you think it makes you get viewed as more arrogant and cocky? Do you ever hear people say stuff like "wow you must live in the gym" or "don't you know there's more to life than working out"? Do you think it makes you look vain?

Just curious. I'm not talking down on BBers by the way since I am one.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000) shibby18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My ex asked me one time "is that the only thing that you do is eat? You know there are better things to do." Then she stormed off. I was just sittin there with my chicken and we just got back from a good day at the park. I was like WTF?
    Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

BodyPoints: 987
    Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Way_2_Skinny!'s BodySpace
    That they are either gay or stupid.
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

Stats: 6'2", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10191
    BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BobbyZeus's BodySpace
    The one sterotype about BB'ers that pisses me off is the one that labels us as "Stupid". If we are so stupid, why is it that we could transform our body into lean muscular sculptures. If it was so easy to tone our body, you would have 90% of the adult population wlking around with ripped abs,arms,huge backs, vice versa.
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

BodyPoints: 10
    C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit C Hall's BodySpace
    That bodybuilders are nasty.

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10774
    Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chris Lee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chris Lee's BodySpace
    I'm a senior in HS and I really enjoy the rumors...

"I heard you were on steroids."
    "All that **** you take is gonna kill you."
    "Creatine is seriously bad for you."
    "You take more pills than a drug addict."

Etc... I personally get a kick out of all of them...
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    OEF 11, 12, 13, 14

\Regular Guy/

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1221
    BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BuffaJoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BuffaJoe's BodySpace
    My ex-vagina likes to tell everyone Im on steriods.... And obviously we all know the sterotyping that goes along with that!!

I think someones a little jelious !!

Stats: 5'4", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3
    *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit *Destiny*'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bobby Hill
    The one sterotype about BB'ers that pisses me off is the one that labels us as "Stupid". If we are so stupid, why is it that we could transform our body into lean muscular sculptures. If it was so easy to tone our body, you would have 90% of the adult population wlking around with ripped abs,arms,huge backs, vice versa.
    I think that the people who are out of shape have no idea how much effort it really takes to obtain a bodybuilders physique. They just think anyone can walk in the gym and curl some dumbells over and over and get big. They don't take into consideration the strict diet, supplements, lifestyle etc. So they just think bodybuilders are big idiots that spend all there time at the gym.

It doesn't help that out of shape people are insanely jealous of bodybuilder's physiques so they belittle them by saying they are stupid. Its a cop out for them. They like to believe that bodybuilders only nurture their body and not their mind. They refuse to believe that bodybuilders do anything besides workout because then they would have to wonder how someone else has time for work, school, hobbies AND WORKING OUT. They try to make themselves feel intellectually superior because they know they are physically inferior.

tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tbomb's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by shibby18
    My ex asked me one time "is that the only thing that you do is eat? You know there are better things to do." Then she stormed off. I was just sittin there with my chicken and we just got back from a good day at the park. I was like WTF?
    you made the right choice by choosing the chicken.

chicken > girls

i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15177
    Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contract Killer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Contract Killer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tbomb

chicken > girls

LOL Huge Bump! I can't even talk to a girl who doesn't have a gym membership. If she doesn't appreciate what I do, I forget about her.

BodyPoints: 6991
    Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Laws has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Laws's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by *Destiny*
    I think that the people who are out of shape have no idea how much effort it really takes to obtain a bodybuilders physique. They just think anyone can walk in the gym and curl some dumbells over and over and get big. They don't take into consideration the strict diet, supplements, lifestyle etc. So they just think bodybuilders are big idiots that spend all there time at the gym.

It doesn't help that out of shape people are insanely jealous of bodybuilder's physiques so they belittle them by saying they are stupid. Its a cop out for them. They like to believe that bodybuilders only nurture their body and not their mind. They refuse to believe that bodybuilders do anything besides workout because then they would have to wonder how someone else has time for work, school, hobbies AND WORKING OUT. They try to make themselves feel intellectually superior because they know they are physically inferior.
    reps for this *chick* please!
    Last edited by Laws; 07-19-2005 at 09:49 AM.

STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) STUD has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bodybuilders dont brush thier teeth....

BodyPoints: 19433
    LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LatsMakeTheMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LatsMakeTheMan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tbomb

chicken > girls

But.....

Girls > Choking your chicken

In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

murderbomb7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murderbomb7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murderbomb7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murderbomb7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murderbomb7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) murderbomb7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Great answer. Ditto for me.

tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tbomb's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    But.....

Girls > Choking your chicken

not always. apparently you've lucked out and never been with a girl who is sexually naive; or been drunk and when you saw her sober the next morning, you had some regrets. heh.

Stats: 6'2", 242 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10191
    BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BobbyZeus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BobbyZeus's BodySpace

BUMP
    Spare the reps, bang a chick.

Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mighty Mikey G has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mighty Mikey G's BodySpace
    Sometimes it's a good thing if people are talking about you behind your back.

It's called jealousy.

BodyPoints: 3048
    biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) biques has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit biques's BodySpace
    Someone once told me that lifting weights "isn't rocket science." I realize it's not rocket science, but it's not like picking your nose either.

That pissed me off for a good while.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4300
    Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Litfury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Litfury's BodySpace
    I think the biggest stereotype would be that bodybuilders lack a bit of intelligence. Another big one is that all they care about is themselves or hopping from one girl to the next.

BodyPoints: 10
    C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) C Hall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit C Hall's BodySpace
    That we have 12-inch cocks.

Stats: 5'11", 650 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31597
    Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dreamscapes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dreamscapes's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Chris Lee
    I'm a senior in HS and I really enjoy the rumors...

"I heard you were on steroids."
    "All that **** you take is gonna kill you."
    "Creatine is seriously bad for you."
    "You take more pills than a drug addict."

Etc... I personally get a kick out of all of them...
    +

They say this to a 160lb highschool guy?

Geez.

Lame!

Not you, but their reaction.

Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Stand Ablaze has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by STUD
    Bodybuilders dont brush thier teeth....
    And lose the 2 grams of protein from last nights steak? Never.

Mainly the food thing is a stereotype I see. My mum thought that bodybuilders will eat beef raw, and eggs raw 5 times a day.

My mate thinks anyone who lifts weight and has a bit of size will be slow and laggy in sports, but someone with a bit of fat is perfectly fine, which doesn't make sense to me considering muscle is more compact and smaller than fat.

BodyPoints: 2434
    Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big_League's BodySpace

Well said.

Some stereotypes:

1) we're stupid, we only know about physical growth, not mental
    2) creatine and protein powder is dangerous and not natural
    3) if you weigh over 200 pounds, you either take steroids or have the genetics of a god, because as we know no amount of hard work will take you over 200 pounds!
    4) we are arrogant and cocky
    5) we care more about muscles than anything
    6) we bodybuild to make up for other inadequecies
    7) we are incredibly vain
    8) we are all "manly men", sexist, etc

Obviously all of this comes from jealousy.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

experiment in progress Jhendi82's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jhendi82 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Jhendi82's BodySpace
    I get: Do you no there is more to life than working out or are you on roids
    My favorite is when people ask me, " do you have roid rage"
    Current Weight: 214 pounds
    Cutting and trying to maintain lean mass

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)
    Obsession a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000) drafter is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Way_2_Skinny!
    That they are either gay or stupid.
    I think those Tony Little Infomercials have something to do with this.

Stats: 5'9", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 385
    Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cerulean has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Cerulean's BodySpace
    Meatheads, small d*cks, overly narcisistic...

Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Scourge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That we are stupid.
    Ever see the Malcolm in the Middle episode?

Half the guys in my Ph.D. program workout regularly. That is also part of the reason they made it to this level in the first place. Bodybuilding taught them dedication and passion for a goal. This same mentality easily translated into working towards an academic goal, however long. I did a Masters degree first. One guy skipped that and went straight into the Ph.D. because he "liked the challenge."

From the State of Hockey THUNDERGOD's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 404
    THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THUNDERGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit THUNDERGOD's BodySpace
    I 'd have to say that Body builders are considered arrogant by A LOT of people, I think thats probably the first conclusion drawn by non-fitness oriented people, because these people are not putting forth the effort for physical improvement, therefore believing its about vanity rather than self improvement...... Ignorance is bliss.
    "If your going through hell... Keep going"
    ~Winston Churchill~

"The best thing that you can give your children is healthy parents"
    ~Brad Nelson~

"Keep your fears to yourself, and share your courage with others"
    ~Franklin Miller~

Visit tbomb's BodySpace
    ya know what though? after reading all these posts, i think about the members of my gym, and there are more than a few stupid douchebags walking around, so i guess ya have to consider where people get these stereotypes from.

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 1300
    sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sword chucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit sword chucks's BodySpace
    I saw that one, Scourge

There are a few kids at school who make jokes about creatine and gesture towards me with a curling motion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast