Closed Thread
    Safe 2 Cum Back has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Safe 2 Cum Back has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Safe 2 Cum Back has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

re-introducing myself

hey yo all, I just wanted to reintorcude myself. Id left some times ago yall, you know there was this one guy who was all up in my face and making sure to try and rattle my chain with the neg rep here and the threat, you know? I just want to come and talk with some other BRAAUs about wrestling, cuz wrestling = cool. I dont want to board heavies and their politics, you know? So here I am ready to get invovled with da rest of yall! Im happy the reputation bully is gone for good so now me and people like me who hed been scaring off can alls come back!

Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jows073 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess "the section members turned him into a troll" as well...

Please someone deal with all this, its getting out of hand.
    Kurt Angle is my #1 Wrestler.
    Intensity
    Integrity
    Intelligence

For the ones that believe, no explanation is needed, for the ones that don't, no explanation will do - Jeff Jarret

My name is Armando Alejandro Essssstrada

canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canine3480 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can't understand a word of what he said.

and kurt angle is the man. you're right about that

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All he is saying is that Trips is the man... yall!

Ankle Lock owns all TapOutToKurt's Avatar
    TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapOutToKurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ...oh, chain gang is apparently in the house...
    If only I "couldn't see" John Cena...

Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10) Up The Twig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jows073
    I guess "the section members turned him into a troll" as well...

Please someone deal with all this, its getting out of hand.
    97LT1 come on down and get rid of this moron . . .

Safe to CUM Back? Gimme a break....
    Now I ain't saying I beat the Devil, but I drank his Beer for nothin'. And then I stole his song.

If you waste your time a-talking to the people who don't listen
    to the things that you are saying
    who do you think's going to hear?
    And if you should die explaining how the things that they complain about
    are things they could be changing,
    who d'you think's goin' to care?

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    then make a new username and dont make a big deal of it