Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For all you Buckeye fans!!

Figured I would throw in a couple of video clips. To get you excited about this upcoming season.

Since this is the 35+ section...Think the topics could be general also! Seems like a lot of good people in this forum. Wouldn't dare put this in the supplement, etc, etc forums. Guess I could put it in the misc.

Who's your favorite College Football Team?

Here are the video clips: Make sure you have the volume turned way up!!!!

http://www.buckeyecommentary.com/vid...-1008-pop.html
    http://www.buckeyecommentary.com/vid...-1010-pop.html

For all those Nuge fans:
    http://www.buckeyecommentary.com/vid...-1009-pop.html

One of my favorite ending...besides the 2002 Championship Game
    http://www.buckeyecommentary.com/vid...-1000-pop.html

Ted Ginn for Heisman!
    Last edited by PumpingBuck; 07-19-2005 at 04:26 PM.

justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Go Orange! Go Big Blue! Fight! Fight! Bsu!!

Originally Posted by PumpingBuck

Who's your favorite College Football Team?
    RABID Boise State University Fan!! My family got rid of cable/satellite over a year ago... well, the local cable company had a special running... so I got it so I could watch the games. Don't care what else is on there - I only got the cable for the games. I'll nuke it once college ball is done. When I was living in Canada a couple of years ago, I subscribed to high speed internet so I could watch the games on the net. Dial up was working fine... but, hey you have to have priorities!! I used to love watching the pros... but college is much more entertaining.

GO BRONCOS!!
    When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
    When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
    When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
    I will hunt mice, for I am a hunter,
    And I must have my freedom.
    Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justtryn
    I used to love watching the pros... but college is much more entertaining.
    Couldn't agree with you more. It's the only sport that I really enjoy watching.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GOOOOO COCKS!!!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Hibiscus09,
    Do you ever go to this website. http://southcarolina.scout.com/

Forensic Football: Commitment Is Not The Issue
    http://southcarolina.scout.com/2/412898.html

What do you think of Steve Spurrier?

How do you think they will do this year?

There is no other college football fans out there!
    Last edited by PumpingBuck; 07-27-2005 at 01:30 AM.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, I do go to that site. Thanks for the link, though! I LOVE college football. We go to all the games and some of the out of town and bowl games.

I'm glad we have Steve Spurrier. I don't know that we'll be that great this year as he's been spending most of his time kicking all the criminals off the team and some of them were good players. LOL I'm glad he's doing it, however. They have been an unruly mess. We may win 6 games. I dunno.

How about ya'll?
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09
    I'm glad we have Steve Spurrier. I don't know that we'll be that great this year as he's been spending most of his time kicking all the criminals off the team and some of them were good players. LOL I'm glad he's doing it, however. They have been an unruly mess. We may win 6 games. I dunno.

How about ya'll?
    Yea, I'm sure you heard about some of the things that are going on with some of the OSU players.

We should do pretty good this year. We have some big games...Texas, Iowa, Michigan in Ann Arbor.

If you want to see a really good game. You need to watch the Ohio State and Texas game. It will be on Sept. 10. at 8p.m. eastern time. Should be on one of the major networks. It's being hyped up as one of the best non-conference games in years.

Ohio State has never played Texas!!!

P.S. I think Steve will do good things for S.C. Gamecocks

Thanks, PB! I really love football in general - mostly college -- but follow the Steelers some.

I'll keep an eye out for your Buckeyes when they play Texas. Good luck to you guys!

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GO SPARTANS!
    And FWIW, the Buckeyes ROBBED the Hurricanes in 02....

LOL -- no whining! You just have to accept: A win, is a win, is a win. . . .

Thanks, PB! I really love football in general - mostly college -- but follow the Steelers some.
    No problem!

I work with a few Steeler fans. I'm just a Big Ben fan...since he was from Ohio. He will do great things for the Steelers. I'm a or was a Browns fan, but haven't watched them play since the big mess a few years ago. Will keep my eye on the paper though. Loved the Dallas Cowboys when I was younger. Roger Staubach was a great person(role model) and a great Qb.

[/QUOTE]I'll keep an eye out for your Buckeyes when they play Texas. Good luck to you guys.[/QUOTE]

Watch for #7 Ted Ginn!! This guy is very special. He is one of the fastest guys in college football. Will tryout for the Olympics when he graduates from college. A lot of fun too watch. He was the Defensive player of the year his senior year in h.s. Will probably play both ways this year. Positions that you will see him play are KR, PR, WR, QB, RB, and CB. Everytime this guy touches the ball...it could go all the way.

fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitbyfifty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HI Guy!
    I don't think this is your journal but this is where I came to tell you thanks for the comment in my journal! I really appriciate it!
    Thanks!
    Brenda

Enormous Green Rage Mnstr GSCampbell's Avatar
    GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000) GSCampbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    GOOOOO COCKS!!!!
    Wow Hibby - I almost got lightheaded reading this knowing it was coming from you . . and then I remembered the whole South Carolina thing and . . . well . . . you know.

I played football at a tiny Division III school in Cedar Rapids, Iowa so I'll just throw in a perfunctory GO KOHAWKS!
    There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If God didn't go to Penn State, then why did he make the sky blue and white!! NITTANY LIONS RULE!!!

PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea, I'm sure you heard about some of the things that are going on with some of the OSU players.

We should do pretty good this year. We have some big games...Texas, Iowa, Michigan in Ann Arbor.
    Notice you didn't mention Penn State away. We welcome you to come in overly confident!! If you do, it will be a long bus ride home. We'll have a much improved offense this year, coupled with a strong defense. Hope no one notices, we may catch teams that have owned us recently like OSU and Michigan sleeping..... we'll soon find out. Bring on the season!

Originally Posted by PrimeBeef
    Notice you didn't mention Penn State away. We welcome you to come in overly confident!! If you do, it will be a long bus ride home. We'll have a much improved offense this year, coupled with a strong defense. Hope no one notices, we may catch teams that have owned us recently like OSU and Michigan sleeping..... we'll soon find out. Bring on the season!

That will be a very tuff game...at night at Penn State! Penn State has a very good defense and some new playmakers on offense(Derrick Williams, Justin King) I will be crossing my fingers on this one!!!

I don't think OSU will sleep on this one!!

Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan
    GO SPARTANS!
    And FWIW, the Buckeyes ROBBED the Hurricanes in 02....
    You need to watch the game again in slow motion!!

Another clip of Ted Ginn speed!
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ginn_reverse_psu

...and for those Penn State Fans!!!

LOL, GSC! Just saw your comment. Everyone on this board gives me Hell about yelling that!

It's almost yelling time again.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER
    If God didn't go to Penn State, then why did he make the sky blue and white!! NITTANY LIONS RULE!!!
    So then why are their (boring) uniforms black and white???

Ted Ginn's 3 TD's vs. MSU last year as a freshman.
    TD Reverse
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ginn_td_msu_reverse
    Punt Return
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ginn_td_msu_punt31
    Slant Pass-The guy chasing him has 4.3 forty speed.
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ginn_td_msu_pass85

It takes a little time to load...So, be patient!
    Or try clicking on Link to this page.
    Last edited by PumpingBuck; 08-11-2005 at 12:42 PM.

stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Add something to that 2002 clip

How about the ref throwing the flag on the phantom holding call in the end zone?

ESPN had it right. The 5th worst call of all time. I say that not trying to provoke a argument, but that was ridiculous. Now, being a sports fanatic. The canes did have Ohio State stuck on a 4th and 14 and didn't hold them back

Originally Posted by stlcards
    How about the ref throwing the flag on the phantom holding call in the end zone?

ESPN had it right. The 5th worst call of all time. I say that not trying to provoke a argument, but that was ridiculous. Now, being a sports fanatic. The canes did have Ohio State stuck on a 4th and 14 and didn't hold them back
    I was going to go there...but will bite my tongue.

stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50) stlcards will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I would hope so.

There is no defending that call. Ohio State had a great team; and they won the game. They also converted on the 4th and 14, and stopped the canes in OT. But that call was unique, because the game was over. Anyway, ESPN did a poll of sportswriters-that call was ranked the 5th worst of all time. I would argue becaue of the impact on the game.

But this all sounds like sour grapes; I'm a big canes fan. Ohio State was a great story that year and Chris Spielman was one of my all-time favorite players.

What ever happened to Andy Katzenmoyer?

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stlcards
    There is no defending that call. Ohio State had a great team; and they won the game. They also converted on the 4th and 14, and stopped the canes in OT. But that call was unique, because the game was over. Anyway, ESPN did a poll of sportswriters-that call was ranked the 5th worst of all time. I would argue becaue of the impact on the game.

But this all sounds like sour grapes; I'm a big canes fan. Ohio State was a great story that year and Chris Spielman was one of my all-time favorite players.

What ever happened to Andy Katzenmoyer?

Our Pats drafted him and he ended up doing ZILCH for us....not even sure how long he lasted in the NFL...didn't last long with the Pats.

Originally Posted by Mr. Someday
    Our Pats drafted him and he ended up doing ZILCH for us....not even sure how long he lasted in the NFL...didn't last long with the Pats.
    Yea, what a disappointment!!! I'm sure your happy with Mike Vrabel though!!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3/3982/

it's funny how things turn out

Vrabel was a 4(?) round pick, overlooked and is a hell of a player. Katz peaked as a freshmen his sophmore and junior years were worse and only lasted a year or two. Do you think he's falling back on his education now? I knew a guy that knew Katzenmoyer in college, or he was involved with the athletic dept and was around him a lot. His story was that as long as he lives, he will never run into someone as dumb or arrogant as Katz.

Ohio State VS Texas. Man, they don't schedule early season games like that anymore. Should be a hell of a game.

PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another clip of Ted Ginn speed!
    http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ginn_reverse_psu

...and for those Penn State Fans!!!
    Ouch! That is the kind of speed that keeps defensive coordinators awake at night. Containing Ginn will be a key for any team planning on beating the Bucks. At least the PSU defensive coaches have some good volumes of film to study on this guy. Ginn will no longer be a surprise to anyone.

goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Oklahoma Sooners baby! If we can wash the taste of the Orange Bowl massacre out of our mouths, we'll be very dangerous again.
    I'll mess with Texas.