ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

y drink 1 gallon of water per day?

ive been doing it for awhile and ive gained some weight but i just wanna know y BBers benefit from this?

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to stay hydrated. The weight is just extra water.

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why not ?

jk, so you dont dehydrate yourself ?
    B|m|B
    CREW

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

*always pick 6 crew*

ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    r there any studies that show ppl benefit from this? and also is getting dehydrated VERY bad for a BBer?

cph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ouchies
    ive been doing it for awhile and ive gained some weight but i just wanna know y BBers benefit from this?
    Your muscles are 70% water. Your cells need H2O to function properly.

also ppl r telling me that drinkin that much water is bad for my kidneys is that true? i always thought it was the opposite...

cph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    r there any studies that show ppl benefit from this? and also is getting dehydrated VERY bad for a BBer?
    It's bad for anybody. Check the site, tons of water articels

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most of it is going to end up in the toilet anyways, so drink up...
    B|m|B
    CREW

{{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

*always pick 6 crew*

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drink 1-2 gallons a day. You need it!

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your body is mostly water, and that includes your muscles - your muscles are around 70% water, and I can tell you now that a poorly hydrated muscle will affect your performance (drastically). You will be weaker.

And drinking enough water will elevate your metabolism a little bit. It's not going to make a big difference in the end, but it's just a perk.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

Originally Posted by rockstarsar
    Your body is mostly water, and that includes your muscles - your muscles are around 70% water, and I can tell you now that a poorly hydrated muscle will affect your performance (drastically). You will be weaker.

And drinking enough water will elevate your metabolism a little bit. It's not going to make a big difference in the end, but it's just a perk.
    i get wat u guyz r trying to say its just that ive never seen any studies or articles by PhDs to back up the claim that drinking that much water is good for u. although since ive started doing it i feel much more energetic and my joints are a lot less sore (btw does water hav anything to do w/ that?). i just wanna make sure im not messing up my kidneys

B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B_Ray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You definitely won't damage your kidneys by drinking too much water. Well, as long as you keep it within reason. Its theoreticly possible to die from an overconsumption of anything (even too much oxygen), but 2 gallons of water a day is perfectly healthy. I can't think of anything that high water consumption definitely benefits, but even minor dehydration can is bad. Basicly, by consuming lots of water, you guarantee that you're not shortchanging yourself in the hydration department. Just don't drink from any stagnant pools.

bizzywizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most ppl in my family had kidney stones and water makes you less chance to get em so i drink up alot

Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Keyboard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think water acts as a cushion for your joints, so the more you drink water, I guess the more cushioned your joints will be.

Hypertauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bizzywizzy
    most ppl in my family had kidney stones and water makes you less chance to get em so i drink up alot
    Yeah thats true, the more water you drink the better because kidney stone chances are reduced drastically.
    MMM WATER

Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cold_As_Ice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The amount of water you should be drinking daily can be measured by how much protein you're consuming. If your diet is 70% carbs, like the FDA suggests for the average individual, you'll almost certainly only need a minimal amount of extra water between meals, as carbs already contain an abundance to meet your needs for proper metabolism. Obviously, if you're into bodybuilding, you'll be consuming more protein to compensate, and water intake apart from meals should be increased to coinside.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing wrong with drinking 1-2 gallons a day except the extra trips to the bathroom.
    Scheizekopf

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A further benefit: water keeps you regular. People focus more on fiber, but water helps keep all those BB's foods moving through our system.
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.

alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bababullshat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i get wat u guyz r trying to say its just that ive never seen any studies or articles by PhDs to back up the claim that drinking that much water is good for u. although since ive started doing it i feel much more energetic and my joints are a lot less sore (btw does water hav anything to do w/ that?). i just wanna make sure im not messing up my kidneys
    http://www.watercure.com/

http://www.watercure2.com/