Bigzocc80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigzocc80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigzocc80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool PCT for Epi/Havoc

Well have looking over these two for quit some time now and I really would like to try one. I used 1-ad a long time ago when I knew nothing about pcts and I guess I was lucky as nothing noticable came out of it. So this time I really want to be cautious. I don't have any SERMS on hand but I could get if I needed.

I was looking at just running a quick 4-week cycle. Starting soft and making my way to 40mg. So as for pct I just got done reading some threads saying to use some 6-oxo extreme and activate extreme. Anything else I should add to this?
    "You're born small and week. You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is up to you."

"I Don't Wanna Stop"

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would strongly advise you to have a SERM in hand before you start your cycle, toremifene would be ideal.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a SERM on hand just in case. You will also need some Cycle Support and Liver Longer. Other than that I'd be taking Whey, Multi, Fish Oil and LOTS of clean food!. I am just finishing up and epi cycle now. You can check the log for more info.
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    there is a nice thread about havoc/epistane that has all the answers

But to somethings up. Its nice to have a SERM incase you shutdown. Most users do not including myself. I used an AI and Test booster gained size and strength through the PCT.

Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    there is a nice thread about havoc/epistane that has all the answers

But to somethings up. Its nice to have a SERM incase you shutdown. Most users do not including myself. I used an AI and Test booster gained size and strength through the PCT.
    I was also thinknig about taking some Havoc. I will be getting a SERM but was wondering, how do you know if you are shutting down? In other words, if you are planning an OTC PCT, how do you know if you need to supplement w/ a SERM.

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its different for everybody not everybodies bodies react the same get the SERM because you DON'T know what it will do to you.

NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NightHalcyon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Its different for everybody not everybodies bodies react the same get the SERM because you DON'T know what it will do to you.
    Yes, but what are the signs that your OTC PCT isn't working, and you need to start with your SERM?

Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puppet1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The major Tells are : Testicular Atrophy (testicular shrinkage), loss of libido, some erectile probs or at least keeping a sustained boner.