NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Milk ok for post workout shake while on Keto?

I have a glass of milk along with some strawberry syurp in it. Is this cool for my post workout? Thanks ~J
    --"Shut up and train!"--
    --"Train hard or go home"--
    --"Go Heavy or Go Home"--
    --"Do It Right or Don't Do It At All"--
    --" If it were easy, every one would do it, that's what makes it great"--

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if u are doing a keto deit than i would NOT suggest taking in any milk or syrup! The milk along can and will kick u outta ketosis.

This is what i was having as my post workout shake during keto: 1 scoop of whey isolate, 2 tbsp of penut butter, 1.5tbsp of olive oil, cup and a half of water, and 5 ice cubes.

Milk contains alot of sugar...which inturn can increase your insulin activity which will then kick u outta ketosis and will set u back a couple of days. Diet coke even though it has almost 0 carbs in it would kick me out of ketosis because of the citric acid in it.

Hope this helps!

cheers

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Umm. You actually want to have some high glycemic carbs postworkout on a keto diet, and not just protein and fat. I had a 40g protein/ 30g dextrose mix postworkout when I was on a keto diet, just as Fitnessman, the Ketomaster, recommended. Since you are eating no carbs at any other time of day, the postworkout drink is all the more effective. But the postworkout drink must contain high glycemic carbs, such as dextrose, and milk is not high glycemic.

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wouldn't take in all that fat in postworkout, because fat slows down the process of digestion, which in post workout is a bad thing.. also you can't have any milk while on keto. it creates a sustained insulin response which on keto is bad

NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Well if I can't have milk than what..

can I have after my workout? Right now I can't buy any protein powder (long story) so I have to have 100% food 100% of the time. Any suggestions? ~J
    --"Shut up and train!"--
    --"Train hard or go home"--
    --"Go Heavy or Go Home"--
    --"Do It Right or Don't Do It At All"--
    --" If it were easy, every one would do it, that's what makes it great"--

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe drink some grape juice or gatorade (higher glycemic than milk) and eat some protein along with it. Although any kind of solid food is not ideal postworkout, you need nourishment in some form postworkout. At least you are getting the carbs in liquid form. But get some whey and dextrose ASAP.

criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) criminal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmmm funny thing is ...i take skim milk with my whey and dextrose postworkout,yet my keto is still going steady.i've tested positive immediately and 10 minutes after i take my post workout shakes.also,diet sodas don't boot me outta ketosis as well.i guess i'm just a lucky bastard
    check out www.true protein.com and use trc931 for 5% off