bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation 16 month Transformation - photo shoot

I'm at a point in my transformation where I've got an opportunity to get a professional photo shoot. I'll be doing it in a local gym and a studio. For the record, I am not a competitive bodybuilder. I'm just a fatass on a mission to have Vin Diesel abs and 20 inch guns.. I've got a week left for the shoot and I've got a few questions in regards to my diet and water consumption. I won't post my fitness or tanning regimen but this is what i have planned for the next 5 days until the shoot. I'm approximately 8 lbs. lighter than these after pics but i know i will not have a six-pack or get down to 8% here so please tailor your advice accordingly! I've included pics for your review as well. Thanks in advance...

Tues.
    Steel Cut oats (1 cup) and 50 grams of Blended protein
    Meal 2-5 Lean Meat and Veggies
    (meats - talaplia, lean beef, chicken)
    (veggies - brocolli, asparagus, green beans)
    Lasix 20 MG
    Water- unlimited

Wedns.
    1/2 cup oats - 50 grams of Blended Protein
    1 TBSP of Peanut Butter
    Meal 2-5 Lean Meat and Veggies
    Lasix 20 Mg
    Water- 80 ounces

Thurs.
    50 MG MRP shake
    Meal 2-5 LEan Meat and Veggies
    Lasix 20-40mg.
    Water - 50 ounces

Friday
    No carbs only meat and veggies
    Lasix 20 Mg
    Water - 50 ounces

Saturday
    Salmon and asparagus
    Lasix 20 MG
    Water - 30 ounces sipped throughout day
    1/2 Snickers bar 20 min. before shoot
    5 ounces of Red Wine 45 min. before shoot
    Nitrix Tabs and lots of them

My concerns here are water/dehydration factor. Not sure how much to push the limit. Obviously Furomeside is a dangerous compound but i've used it before just not more than 20 mg EOD. All of your advice is greatly appreciated....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bigbola; 10-29-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First off you've made incredible progress! You should be very happy and you've retained a lot of muscle However, you still have enough b.f. that water/carb/sodium etc. manipulation probably won't make much of a difference. I would suggest to just stay on your current diet right through and keep getting better
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN

bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbola is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Agostage View Post
    First off you've made incredible progress! You should be very happy and you've retained a lot of muscle However, you still have enough b.f. that water/carb/sodium etc. manipulation probably won't make much of a difference. I would suggest to just stay on your current diet right through and keep getting better
    Thanks for the compliment. I didn't even lift weights in my before and I'd have to hold my breathe to tie my shoe laces. I'm going to still try the low carb diet just not worry about water as much. I've never tried the lowcarb but plan on including some healthy fats. It will be nice to finally be able to get some "pumped" shots.. It's amazing how much different i look in the gym when i'm pumped.

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigbola View Post
    Thanks for the compliment. I didn't even lift weights in my before and I'd have to hold my breathe to tie my shoe laces. I'm going to still try the low carb diet just not worry about water as much. I've never tried the lowcarb but plan on including some healthy fats. It will be nice to finally be able to get some "pumped" shots.. It's amazing how much different i look in the gym when i'm pumped.
    Cool, good luck. Let us know how it goes
    Founder of the University of Wisconsin Bodybuilding Club

2011 Prep Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131369463

"Well, you either want this... or you don't" ~LN