Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)

For the 2pac fans who believe he may still be alive...

http://www.tupac.com/alive/index.php

Read this, very interesting. I believe he's still alive.
    BDS
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually, I think the Elvis fans have more proof that Elvis is alive....
    I'm back. For good.

Juggalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No offence BDS, you have my respect, but Tupac is dead. I read all of that stuff, and most of it is contradictory, repeated or very unlikely. The 7 day theory - I can't explain that, except its a freak of nature. But, I mean - there was no investigation, there was little police attention etc - I don't like most rap music, never liked Tupac, but all of his songs I have heard involve him hating cops and dissing authoritative figures - leading me to believe that the police want nothing to do with him. Plus he was a black man, and ever since Rodney King I don't think that anyone has seen the relationship between black people and police in a positive light - perhaps they thought it was one less person to track, and they wanted nothing to do with him. More corrupt things have happened.

Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    Juggs, I don't know man. Seems like a bit too much of a coincidence too me.
    I'll post more links questioning his death when I find them.
    Where've you been of late juggalo?
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Last edited by Big Daddy Shane; 08-21-2002 at 06:57 AM.
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Originally posted by Big Daddy Shane
    Juggs, I don't know man. Seems like a bit too much of a coincidence too me.
    I'll post more links questioning his death when I find them.
    Where've you been of late juggalo?
    School work mostly, getting hectic now. Reading 60 pages a week for Financial management, about 40 for Management, 40+ for Law - and thats before I get to the maths course I have to pass to get to next years part of the degree....

tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    /
    Attached Images
    "I do not agree with a word you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
    "Always be generous with other people's money."

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know much about rap music.... but what i do know is that a girl that lived next to me during my first year of school told me in a tupac video 2 years after his death.... he was wearing jordans or some type of sneaker that came out that year... however the video was supposed to have been produced 3-4 years ago....... i dont care if tupac is alive or dead..... i just found that intresting

Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by joehagyHH
    i dont know much about rap music.... but what i do know is that a girl that lived next to me during my first year of school told me in a tupac video 2 years after his death.... he was wearing jordans or some type of sneaker that came out that year... however the video was supposed to have been produced 3-4 years ago....... i dont care if tupac is alive or dead..... i just found that intresting
    Write nike up and ask them. I am sure the shoe was made much earlier than when it was available to the public , that is a given. Being a star such as tupac, would more than likely give him the opportunity to get them before the public. Was he endorsed by nike?

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    like richard says!
    Attached Images
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Originally posted by Mr Scientist

Write nike up and ask them. I am sure the shoe was made much earlier than when it was available to the public , that is a given. Being a star such as tupac, would more than likely give him the opportunity to get them before the public. Was he endorsed by nike?
    that girl checked up on that... and they were given out to a few people a year before they showed up in stores.... thats when the first ones were made.... i guess they design each years model a year ahead of time... well anyways.... that would still be impossible cause the video was supposidly made 3 years before....... if it was the year before, i could understand........ shes a big tupac fan and one night she just kept talking about him and i didnt have the guts to tell her to shut the heck up and let me go to bed.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HE'S DEAD
    I'm back. For good.

Originally posted by BigTraps
    HE'S DEAD
    i dunno... evidence points both ways...... i think hes alive... but then sometimes i think hes dead...

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the dude is dead....get over it!

Originally posted by Blindfaith
    the dude is dead....get over it!
    how can you say that when there is sooooo much evidence pointing in both directions????..... you can have your opinion.... but its not like every piece of evidence points one way

killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50) killwhitey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's just another rapper people, there's no conspiracy.
    Your muscles are like your children, you have to love them all the same.

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he is dead. even if he were alive, what makes him worhty of any praise. i know if someone i were really into faked their death i would hate them. there are plenty of artists that write of their own death. i'm sure cobain wrote about his death as well. i think courtney killed him. she is just crazy ebough to of did it. i'm a big fan of conspiracy theories, but this one is too much. fyi, i think we did not land on the moon back when we first said we did.

i also read all that **** on pac above

Originally posted by D-Termine
    he is dead. even if he were alive, what makes him worhty of any praise. i know if someone i were really into faked their death i would hate them. there are plenty of artists that write of their own death. i'm sure cobain wrote about his death as well. i think courtney killed him. she is just crazy ebough to of did it. i'm a big fan of conspiracy theories, but this one is too much. fyi, i think we did not land on the moon back when we first said we did.

i also read all that **** on pac above
    i sure as hell am not praising him... i didnt like him at all or his lifestyle... im just saying all this is intresting... and if he is alive.... i have no clue why in the hell he would do all this ****

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    www.hitemup.com - best tupac site
    im his biggest fan in the world- i only listen to his music

we'll see next year if he's alive.. but seriously if he came back he would face something like 10 years of prison for faking his death
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i sure as hell am not praising him... i didnt like him at all or his lifestyle... im just saying all this is intresting... and if he is alive.... i have no clue why in the hell he would do all this ****
    why would you not like his lifestyle? whats wrong with someone who finds shelter for homeless kids, sets up centers for abused women to live, and donates money to help those less fortunate? the whole "thug" lifestyle that he portrayed was just a way to sell records

Originally posted by tre14
    /
    Hope that wasn't directed at me *******....

Originally posted by thugluv

we'll see next year if he's alive.. but seriously if he came back he would face something like 10 years of prison for faking his death
    According to the 7 day theory, he'll be back on September 7 (or maybe 13) next year. Is it a crime to fake your own death? I'm sure that if he is alive, then he would've planned it so when he resurrects he won't be facing any impending criminal charges.
    I personally think that it's more unbelievable that he's actually dead. I mean, if he's alive, not that big of a deal, but imagine if he actually died with all of the mentioned coincidences. THAT would be weird.
    Oh yeah, whoever mentioned the conspiracy theory about the lunar landing being a fake, that's the biggest conspiracy I've ever heard.
    How's this for a conspiracy;
    No offence to the Americans who were directly or indirectly involved in the Sep 11 tragedy, but I've heard that the US government knew about the attack before it happened, but didn't act because they thought it'd be a good excuse to move in on the Middle East.
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Linebacker54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2Pac was the sh*t, love his music, but i think he is dead, he would be in serious fu**ing trouble if he faked his death, and I dont know how that would go over with people ( if he did, who cares, I want some more kick ass music from him. But in my eyes he is dead.

Originally posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood

why would you not like his lifestyle? whats wrong with someone who finds shelter for homeless kids, sets up centers for abused women to live, and donates money to help those less fortunate? the whole "thug" lifestyle that he portrayed was just a way to sell records
    all that was to help him improve his image... which IMO couldnt be improved no matter how hard he tried... the bad he committed in his life far outweigh the good. sure we are all sinners, but this man had no remorse for the things he did.

Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by thugluv

I think the law states that if he does not make any profit off his own death. Then he can fake his death. But that would mean that he would not be able to have any of the money that was made off his record sales after his death.

I would really like if he was still alive, but the likely hood of him faking his death is very very unlikely.
    Live Life to the fullest

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)

all that was to help him improve his image... which IMO couldnt be improved no matter how hard he tried... the bad he committed in his life far outweigh the good. sure we are all sinners, but this man had no remorse for the things he did.
    why do you keep posting negative about him, If you dont like him what are you doing here... we like him so dont come around with all those negatives things he did.. no offense but you are doing this everytime someone talks about 2pac
    I rape back.

tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Juggalo

Hope that wasn't directed at me *******....
    it wasn't directed at anyone,boy. who ****in cares if he's alive or dead. even if he's alive, so what? he's not making anymore albums
    "I do not agree with a word you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
    "Always be generous with other people's money."

Originally posted by tre14

it wasn't directed at anyone,boy. who ****in cares if he's alive or dead. even if he's alive, so what? he's not making anymore albums
    if you dont care then why are you replying *******
    I rape back.