Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rebuilding the bulldozer homelifter's Avatar
    homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000)

daY and Homelifter's 6 month Transformation Contest.

I am restarting the transformation contest that was started last month...for a several reasons.

1) Abel *see note below.
    2) 3 months is such a short time to transform yourself
    3) This contest will allow for several months of bulking, and then cutting to allow real changes to be noticed
    4) People can eat over the holidays
    5) It gets people ready for next Spring and Summer

That being said, I am going to allow anyone who was in the last transformation contest to be entered with the pics they took for that contest. Anyone else is welcome to join. I am going to ask that people who where not in the contest to put a code in their pic.

The code I am looking to have in your starting Pics is the following:

Abel

Let me give you the reason why Abel is the code and the number one reason we are running this contest.

Abel was a good, dear friend of Val's. Abel died last night from stomach cancer after a long, hard fight. I know that Val has posted some info about him in the past, but there is something she didn't post. A while back, Abel asked Val to work out for two people..since he couldn't. I don't want Val to be alone in this..and from what she has told me about him, he was a wonderful person. We are going to run this contest in his memory. In many ways..we will all be working out for Abel and honoring his memory. Please join us in this, help us remember a great person, and honor one of his last requests.

I hope we have a good response to this contest...and that everyone follows through and completes the contest.

Pics will be accepted through Nov. 15th. The contest will run from November 1 through April 30th.

I will put up another $40.00 bb.com gift card to the winner.

Thank you,

daY and homelifter
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=664713

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

I don't ask for much on my daily goals.....just one more rep than last time.

When you stand firm in your beliefs...the people who don't will pass in and out of your life...the ones who stand with you..those are your friends.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for a first contest
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool, good stuff you two!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Cool, good stuff you two!
    You have to join
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000) homelifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    You have to join
    And get Controlled Labs to put up some free product to the winner..lol.
    My Journal:

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

When you stand firm in your beliefs...the people who don't will pass in and out of your life...the ones who stand with you..those are your friends.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have to join
    I might

Originally Posted by homelifter View Post
    And get Controlled Labs to put up some free product to the winner..lol.
    LOL, we'll have to see about that. I might just put up some stuff I have for the contest

BTW what's going on with my OSU shirt ?!
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CYTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I might be interested in this. Any extra motivation to stay on tak always helps right

Originally Posted by cyoung590 View Post
    I might be interested in this. Any extra motivation to stay on tak always helps right
    Wooo hooo !!!
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

BTW what's going on with my OSU shirt ?!
    Taking a bit longer than I thought. Since I got mono I haven't really been to campus that much. I get to class and then come home, I'll get on that though.

Here are my starting Pics..taken at the end of the last contest.

I'll add my weight later.
    My Journal:

Originally Posted by cyoung590 View Post
    It does help...hope you join us.
    My Journal:

OK, I weiged in yesterday morning at 145.5 lbs, so that's my starting point. Pictures aren't too good so I decided to post the extra pictures I posted last week or so. If the contest goes well for me, I might post my first leg pic ever on BB.com

Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Looking good Val! Are you going to post progress pics from time to time. I think I will.
    My Journal:

Originally Posted by homelifter View Post
    Looking good Val! Are you going to post progress pics from time to time. I think I will.
    I might, every month.
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, you know im in.

Although, will I be able to set my goals to strength increases? Im kind of leaning toward getting into a powerlifting comp this summer....

I made a bet with a friend to deadlift 500 by around march. Ill list off specific goals later if you guys are cool with this.
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.

Originally Posted by PhreEkGarden View Post
    Hey, you know im in.

Although, will I be able to set my goals to strength increases? Im kind of leaning toward getting into a powerlifting comp this summer....

I made a bet with a friend to deadlift 500 by around march. Ill list off specific goals later if you guys are cool with this.
    I knew I could count on you PhreEk! Thanks for joining. Get your current pics posted and ask anyone who you think would like to join to get in here.

Thanks Again.
    My Journal:

Originally Posted by PhreEkGarden View Post
    Hey, you know im in.

Sounds good
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Contest!.. I dont think I'll be entering, I wont be changing much within the next 6 months I'm sure.. but i'll be watching this.. Thats sad news about Abel..

Hope this thing is successful for everyone that enters!!
    IG: waldronconstruction

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmmmm, I'm gonna think about getting in on this... I think my competitive side is exactly what I need to bust out for an extra push.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    hmmmm, I'm gonna think about getting in on this... I think my competitive side is exactly what I need to bust out for an extra push.
    Yay !
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yay !
    Also as a non-Quebecer it is my job to crush you frenchies!
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Also as a non-Quebecer it is my job to crush you frenchies!
    Pffft
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what will the judging process to decide the winner consist of?
    is the contest primarily a bulk and then a cut?
    BodyBuild Up! - New Log - Updating Daily:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=97059181#post97059181

Originally Posted by bodybuildit View Post
    what will the judging process to decide the winner consist of?
    is the contest primarily a bulk and then a cut?
    1) We start another thread with voting poll

2) You can set your own goals.. losing fat, gaining muscles, recomp, gaining strength, etc.
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats the rules (or the original thread?) i like competition
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    whats the rules (or the original thread?) i like competition
    It's the only thread for this contest. There were some other contest in the past year or so, everything went find even if there are always some quiters

No specific rules, we need pictures within the next week or so, then people can update here if they feel like it. Contest will end in 6 months.
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good luck guys - I'll enjoy following along.

Since my goal is to look exactly the same in 6months I wont enter but best wishes all round
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    good luck guys - I'll enjoy following along.

Since my goal is to look exactly the same in 6months I wont enter but best wishes all round
    x2, my goal is to look like matthor but Good Luck to all.

Just kidding, kind of. my goals is to maintain size and gain a lot of strength and increase athleticism while staying lean. pictures dont show strength or athletic ability
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    Just kidding, kind of. my goals is to maintain size and gain a lot of strength and increase athleticism while staying lean. pictures dont show strength or athletic ability
    Well if your goal is to deadlift 4 plates, YouTube can show that
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log: