staplebus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any good for losing some fat?

hey, i am up to 185 from 170 due to lifting and and looking to get to 165ish. i am lifting heavy all week with usually one day off. i am thinking that if i continue eating a clean 200 grams of protein per day, and continue with some soft of creatine/ glutamine supp. i can do 45 min cardio session right after i lift to lose the fat and not any muscle. i know it will be hard to gain during this time, but as long as all i lose it fat, i will be ok. im thinking of doing somthing like 45 min of target heart rate cardio on the eliptical machine after every workout. does this sound ok? should i consume a protein/ carb shake right after i lift and before i run?
    any comments? thanks!

Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dia-Tribe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you should consume as much of your protein shake as you can prior to your 45 min run that is not going to make you throw up or ruin the run. Finnish the remainder once your finished ALL exercising.

I'd rather do the cardio away from my training if the duration was that long.
    But if you insist then you need to get some protein in your system.
    6'2" 220lbs
    330 x 6 Bench
    132 x 8 Weighted Dips
    900 x 8 Leg Press
    -=Transmogrification in progress=-