2muchbackend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2muchbackend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2muchbackend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Appetite control

I need to loose alot of weight and no matter what I do my appetite is always out of control and when I make good choices and eat enough I still feel hungry because I haven't ate bad stuff it's so annoying I've been batteling this forever. I was wondering if anyone has taken anything that actually helped control there appetite without also making them feel like they drank 12 cups of coffee? Thanks for any help.

Working on Big Lean Al BigFatAl's Avatar
    BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The only one I can think of that works really well is Dihydrogen Monoxide.

Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, its hard to say without knowing your current weight, goal weight, meal plan and exercise plan.

I've lost almost 60 pounds and from my perspective it was a matter of eating enough calories of the right food. I also spread my food out over the day so that I'm never hungry and never full. It takes a while to get used to the feeling but your body will adapt if you don't reward it for being annoying. Never hungry isn't true - I'm usually pretty hungry when its appropriate to be hungry - right before I eat.

The most common mistake dieters make is slashing too many calories either because (1) they don't know how much they should be eating or (2) they have unrealistic goals on their weight loss. But you are going to have to tell us more before we can help.

Registered User supplementsavvy's Avatar
    supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supplementsavvy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appetite has been a problem for me too. When I first started dieting, I cut my calories too much, by 750 calories a day. I'd end up with a headache and no energy and I'd cave. Then I decided to be a little more patient with my weight loss and start with a 250 calorie deficit. I then moved to a 500 cal deficit and now I'm at 750. I just had to enlarge that deficit gradually, instead of all at once.

I also use a product called PGX fiber by Natural Factors, a Canadian company. It's a special form of fiber that expands exponentially in your stomach, much more so than most fibers. This product really does help if you take enough of it. I doubt you'll find it on an American site, so if you want to try it PM me for a source.

There are some other products you might want to look into...Hoodia, Synephrine/Caffeine, 5-HTP.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat your veggies/oats/fiber/protein.

Drink your water/green tea.

All of this will keep you full, without consuming a lot of calories. If you do all of these, and at the end you are still STARVING, go EAT

Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had forgotten about that. For the first 9 months that I lost weight I ate like 4 additional cups of veges to keep from being hungry. And I hate veges.