jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

would this be the decision of your life?

Ok so this college baseball player that is from my town and I were talking last night on the sidelines of the football game. he was being cluless and saying how muscle milk has stuff that will show up on a test in it but its good ****. Then we got into talking about what if you were a senior in highschool with pretty good talent but werent big enough, or strong enough. And wanted that edge over the others? would you take steroids knowing you could get tested and be kicked out forever. Or just say no and never achieve that goal of playing college ball or pro. This goes for all sports too. What would you guys do? I dont think I would, they have long term affects that are worse and could get you banned. i would just work harder, eat more, lift harder.
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 285 lbs

ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballinfrogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hard work, cheating is for losers
    Current Stats :
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 184
    Age - 22

Bulking till 220...

daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daberg08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alot of D1 football players juice especially at BCS level schools..

thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000) thebeast110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daberg08 View Post
    Alot of D1 football players juice especially at BCS level schools..
    A LOT of D1 players juice
    Storm Trooper #19

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
    -Joe Paterno

gendrste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gendrste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Many over the counter substances are banned by the NCAA. Muscle Milk is not one of them. I know that EAS is trying to become the only supplement company that is certified by MLB. Dont take steroids, if you are good enough, someone will find you and you can go out and play in college. Steroids will not make you hit the ball. Good luck.
    Don't hide the muscles, Show them. . . Show them the muscles.

jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamesh23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gendrste View Post
    Many over the counter substances are banned by the NCAA. Muscle Milk is not one of them. I know that EAS is trying to become the only supplement company that is certified by MLB. Dont take steroids, if you are good enough, someone will find you and you can go out and play in college. Steroids will not make you hit the ball. Good luck.
    I know that but it would make you hit farther due to more strength, but im not planning on it. And I see your avatar so I assume you pitch? what school and division do you play for?

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you could use roids and then stop, and no one would ever know

i'd say at LEAST 70% of baseball players used roids at some point in their lives, HS, college, or minors, and it helped them get to where they are today

and most of them will never be caught because they stopped once they got to the majors

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went to a D1 school and worked with the football team there and I knew no one that juiced. Met Rx? yes. Steroid tests were random and given spur of the moment and in my four years I knew only one guy that left because of it, and that was my freshman year.

Would I do it? I'd do muscle Milk and whey protein, maybe creatine, but no not steroids. I've taken the Animal Cuts and that made me dizzy and I got off of it. The thought of my mom and dad hugging a casket because I wanted a starting spot was never worth it.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Snowman723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hard work isn't always enough....ESPECIALLY if you aren't overly talented at your sport

I guess it depends on the person...but I know I wouldn't sit behind a desk the rest of my life knowing I could have been pro if only I had done what needed to be done (steroids)....like..if its your dream wouldn't you do anything to achieve it, including illegal substances?

I know I would....fortunately I probably won't have to but I would in a second
    Last edited by Snowman723; 10-28-2007 at 04:47 PM.
    Position: Number 8 & Lock
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 105kg

"Rugby players are born and made into Athletes"
    Welsh Proverb

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes sometimes your best isn't good enough...but killing yourself and your body shouldn't be the answer. In no way trying to sound offensive this is body building...not body destroying.
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.

gendrste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gendrste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I played at a D1 school for four years. My roommate juiced, he blew his knee out rounding second base. Steroids will make you stronger, but you will also have freak injuries and really not be that much better than before you took them. Don't take them. The person that said at least 70% of players have juiced is not correct. At a time, MAJOR league players were around 70 %. There are a ton of players that have never juiced and will never do it. Insult.

those guys that never had to were probably insanely talented, the rest were probably overly talented also but felt they needed to do that to get the edge, and go to the steroid section and tell them to quit steroids they wont, and you say its body building not body destroying? jay cutler, ronnie, arnold, zane, columbo all of them were on steroids guranteed. lol just saying but I agree I would do whatever it takes to get there.

WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    false false false,

first of all I would gaurantee about 3/5 D1 football players juice

secondly steroids will not kill you, if you abuse them they will harm you but they will not kill you.... further your knowledge before you can speak on behalf of something.
    TE

6'3
    218 (bulking)

40-4.52
    20 pro-4.12
    Vert-33

I owe reps to:

CanadianLB

Guarentee? 3/5 is a ton of guys juicing.

WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) WRbigbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea maybe that is a high statement, but I am sure alot of guys in NCAA football at the D1 level are juicing....
    TE

6'3
    218 (bulking)

40-4.52
    20 pro-4.12
    Vert-33

I owe reps to:

CanadianLB

The NCAA test their athletes during the athletic year for recreational drugs, then if a team makes the postseason, they are tested for steroids. So to say they are all juicing, tough to agree, but maybe some, YES.

Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you cannot get where you need to be by hard work and legal supplementation then it just isnt worth it....

Me and my teenager sat down and had a talk about it just this year (the subject was HTH)

Wanted to be on Varsity and start more then anything....but he got there and didnt need to take anything illegal.

I believe in Karma in a big way......and I just think that in the end it wouldnt be worth it.

But everything legal is fair game and I will put out dollars for things that will work....but in the end the best thing is a weightroom, quality food and protein supplementation, and desire.

xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't juice it ****s u up. i do know personally hella freaking d-1 players who juice, but steroid muscles get tired easily and you're way more injury prone. ur ball sack shrinks and ****, and its just not worth it.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    in all honesty, if juicing would garuntee me a chance (i say chance becasue roids still won't catch the ball for you or make the ball go in the net, but it sure as hell will help up to that point) to achieve my life dream, i have no doubts that i would go for it, and do so in a responsible manner. that being said, i love playing football and being out on the field whether it be as a coach or a player, and itd be awesome to play in the NFL, but i have other aspirations. on top of that, i know even with roids i still probably wouldn't even be competitive at the D1 level to where it would actually matter 5-10 yrs down the road.

FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FSUMuscle07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Idk what I would do. A lot of D1 players juice up and it's a shame. But then again how do you get 280 lb. Linebackers running sub 4.5's? The game is evolving and I guess a big part of that is perfromance enchancers. It sux for all of us who stay in the weight room and the kitchen tryin to do it the "Real" way. Just take it as an inspiration to train harder.
    ~~~R.I.P. T.J.M aka Frvrmuscle~~~

canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000) canuckathlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, some of you guys are a little narrow minded.

I have never juiced, and I never will even though in all of the sports that I played competitively my strength was the only thing holding me back from the "next level".

Steroids will not kill you and in reality the drug itself is not entirely dangerous, but like any other drug abusing it will lead to serious problems.

Now think about if you are a high school football player, you are the best player on your team but every scout you meet tells you that you are too small to play D1. You realize that although you are academically eligible to get into university, you will never be able to afford it with out athletic scholarships. If you find a way to make your self bigger, how could you not take advantage of it?

Taking 'roids is a personal choice, that I personally would never suggest, but it is hard to argue the thought process of <b>some</b> individuals who choose to juice up.