Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Electronic Muscle Stimulation

EMS machines are retarded. I hope none of you own one of those stupid abtronics or similar products.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    It really pisses me off seeing the same EMS ab things over and over again on tv night after night.

I can't believe that a guy who would devote his life to getting big (like some of the guys on the infomercials) would promote such a product.

I guess everybody has a price.

Oh, and I really hate it when it shows them strapping the EMS ab thing around their arms or chest.

"Look at me, I'm a douche bag!"
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Bodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by damnJeff
    It really pisses me off seeing the same EMS ab things over and over again on tv night after night.

I can't believe that a guy who would devote his life to getting big (like some of the guys on the infomercials) would promote such a product.

I guess everybody has a price.

Oh, and I really hate it when it shows them strapping the EMS ab thing around their arms or chest.

"Look at me, I'm a douche bag!"
    lol.......the guys on the ads are all little toners. they aren't big. ah well.......let those girly men have their little girly ems ****.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    seriously, i don't even get how 10 minutes on that will tone u if say, your an endomorph. an ecto or meso mayb cuz its just like flexing between sets kinda, but i don't really buy into it stripping lbs of fat off and building muscle.

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb

Simple, they do not work!!

One company here is Australia has been dealt with for false advertising!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I heard Bruce Lee used to use those and was about to buy some

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly, i dont know what is a bigger load of crap... the EMS or muscle tech.