Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100)

I Need Peoples Help More Now Then Ever, This Is Alot More Then Just Lifting!!!

PLLLEASE BB.COM PEOPLE HELP ME! IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT L-CARTININE PLLLLEASE HELP ME!!!!

i need to know if l-cartinine, the amino acid, could possibly have any effect on getting a woman pregnant, or mess up a home pregnancy test becasue I have heard that men that take it increase there sperm and I heard alot of effects it could have on a womens HCG which also effects home pregnancy tests, if anyone could help please leave some info, PLEASE! REPS WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE WITH USEFUL INFO!

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    some stepped in the mud without a boot

bwahahahahah

ive never heard either of the 2 things you stated

good luck dad

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    l-carnitine will increase sperm motility
    there was a study on this a few months ago in MD
    Last edited by drewkowsky; 06-24-2005 at 04:51 PM.
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100) HEAVYorNOTHING is not very well liked. (-100)
    but what if it was taken by a girl, i heard it messes with a girls hcg too and might alter the results of a home pregnancy test

getting leaner and meaner collegeHULK's Avatar
    collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50) collegeHULK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by olb33
    good luck dad
    LMFAO

Location: in a cave painting symbols on the walls for aliens to find when they take over the world
    <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500) <^> is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How old are u son ??
    Max Raw Lifts: 1065lbs

Bench: 325
    Deadlift: 365
    Squat: 375

If u rep me and i like u enough, i will print your name on the cave wall for the aliens to find.....then maybe they will think u were an important person............

Unhappy

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there something you're trying to tell us HEAVY? I'd keep it in my pants next time......although I guess you could always name the little fella' Alcar. Kind of a cool name actually.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    although I guess you could always name the little fella' Alcar. Kind of a cool name actually.
    LMAO

Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think we can help you now. If I ever learned something from Michael Jackson it is that If you're gonna dance you gotta wear the glove, otherwise bodyparts fall off, you lose pigmentation and you gotta pay off people to leave you alone

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    no i had never heard of carnitine doing that

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Screaching_Halt
    I don't think we can help you now. If I ever learned something from Michael Jackson it is that If you're gonna dance you gotta wear the glove, otherwise bodyparts fall off, you lose pigmentation and you gotta pay off people to leave you alone
    LOL. Gosh do I love the clever responses in this thread.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sometimes what you think might be your greatest mistake turns out to be the greatest thing that you could ever imagine happening to you!

On & on & on on & on ssmokinjoe's Avatar
    ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ssmokinjoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This sounds like a job for Jerry Springer!!!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick
    Sometimes what you think might be your greatest mistake turns out to be the greatest thing that you could ever imagine happening to you!

No, i think most people just convince themself of that to escape the reality that they just ruined their lives. Its called repression and usually leads to problems down the road.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Originally Posted by Lonny
    No, i think most people just convince themself of that to escape the reality that they just ruined their lives. Its called repression and usually leads to problems down the road.
    Cynical, but true.

Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ceolin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Originally Posted by HEAVYorNOTHING
    PLLLEASE BB.COM PEOPLE HELP ME! IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT L-CARTININE PLLLLEASE HELP ME!!!!

i need to know if l-cartinine, the amino acid, could possibly have any effect on getting a woman pregnant, or mess up a home pregnancy test becasue I have heard that men that take it increase there sperm and I heard alot of effects it could have on a womens HCG which also effects home pregnancy tests, if anyone could help please leave some info, PLEASE! REPS WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE WITH USEFUL INFO!

Calm down. At this point the issue that you are facing should not have anything to do with l-cartinine. If she is pregnant, l-cartinine didn't make it happen, the both of you did. Rather then attempt to find a scapegoat, take responsibility and have her see a doctor. If she has no insurance, then you go pay for it.

Once you get a confirmation or denial, do what's right regardless. Welcome to manhood boy.
    Regards,
    Ceolin

Big Brother is watching you.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Screaching_Halt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I like that response much better

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    There was a study in Flex...I mean M&F, no no, it was MD wait wait no it was my 6th grade class that said if you ejaculate into a woman, it could lead to pregnancy.

Originally Posted by Estopell
    There was a study in Flex...I mean M&F, no no, it was MD wait wait no it was my 6th grade class that said if you ejaculate into a woman, it could lead to pregnancy.
    He had the flu that day, gosh. I mean, it isn't common knowledge or anything. Rough day to miss class I guess.

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lonny
    I actually just had a few lectures last semester where my psych prof argued that repression actually has no side effects
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thank God for you and Uhockey in this thread. I would give you both every last green dot i have if i could.

Drew, I've found that with psych profs either they believe in something strongly or they discredit it completely, and with so much of psych being "theories" it varies from prof to prof.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    L-Cartinine...no.

But seriously bro sometimes CellTech has been known to get people pregnant. Has your girlfriend been taking any CellTech? Or how about the Cell/Nitrotech stack?

ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ceolin
    Calm down. At this point the issue that you are facing should not have anything to do with l-cartinine. If she is pregnant, l-cartinine didn't make it happen, the both of you did. Rather then attempt to find a scapegoat, take responsibility and have her see a doctor. If she has no insurance, then you go pay for it.

Once you get a confirmation or denial, do what's right regardless. Welcome to manhood boy.

hahahaha man your living my worst nightmare...ENJOY

remember to store your supplements on the top self where little hands can't get them.
    Get Big or Die Tryin'

current weight: 252.5lbs

Currently training out of Ironworks Fitness in Point Edward, Ontario and the University of Guelph Athletic Centre in Guelph, Ontario.

Biggest lift combos of 2008:
    bench: 225x16, 300x6, 315x6, 335x5 drop to 225x7
    max successful bench in 2008: 365x2 (hoping to get 405 before 2009)
    dead lift: 225x10, 315x8, 365x8, 405x7
    squat: 225x12, 315x10, 385x10, 335x12

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)

Pay Attention

He is not asking if it caused her to get pregnant. He is asking if it could have caused her pregnancy test to say she was pregnant....when she's not.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigblank69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Simple answer. No, L-Carnitine will not cause a false postive on a pregnancy test.

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)
    If she's taking Nutrabolics Jizmfest, that could definately cause a false positive. Or you may have a baby that looks like Rodney, the worst nightmare of all.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

If she's taking Nutrabolics Jizmfest, that could definately cause a false positive. Or you may have a baby that looks like Rodney, the worst nightmare of all.
    LOL.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by CaGray88
    He is not asking if it caused her to get pregnant. He is asking if it could have caused her pregnancy test to say she was pregnant....when she's not.
    For someone touting entertainment purposes only you sure don't get the concept of sarcasm, do ya?

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    For someone touting entertainment purposes only you sure don't get the concept of sarcasm, do ya?
    lol, I was refering to a few people who answered seriously. Your post was funny along with some others but some people just didn't get what he was saying.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.