norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10) norishinghgh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is the best supplement that can make your body alkaline?

What is the best supplement that can make your body alkaline? Basically theres coral calcium, green drinks, ph water formula, etc but which supplements are really the best to promote an alkaline body?

sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmmm, exactly what part of your body are we talking about? Your GI tract or your blood? Your GI tract is pretty different in pH levels than the rest of your body. Your blood is buffered at a certain pH. I think altering that to a certain extent results in death. Something like calcium may temporarily reduce pH in some parts of your body like stomach and urine, but I can't think of anything else.

KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrNPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only supplement which i'm familiar with that could help you alkalize is 'ph-balance' by 'enzymedica'.

i would try doing it by diet first. i think the book is called ' the acid alkaline diet', and it lists all the alkalizing foods and advice.

steve777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steve777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up sodium bicarbonate

Originally Posted by norishinghgh
    What is the best supplement that can make your body alkaline? Basically theres coral calcium, green drinks, ph water formula, etc but which supplements are really the best to promote an alkaline body?
    The only thing I have been able to use that consistently and immediatly lncreases urine ph is baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). I have been taking +/-3 gms with each meal. Without this I have had a difficult time keeping urine ph above 5.5 or 6 at best. I take in plenty of protein (acid forming) but also lots of "alkaline" foods which just aren't doing it for me. After a workout my urine ph usually falls to 5.5 or below (maybe because of lactic acid that has been removed from the bloodstream). So far the extra sodium hasn't been an issue with BP. But I would like to find another supplement to reduce the sodium in the diet.
    Isaiah 61:10
    I delight greatly in the LORD;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
    For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,
    as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

richer44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Alkaline?

ConcenTrace Mineral Drops by Trace Minerals is one of the best products for keeping your body alkaline. It can be bought at bb.com fro $12.14/96 servings. A few months back I had an in-store demo by their National Sales Team and it was amazing what this product could do. Just one drop in a glass of Pepsi and it instantly akalized the glass into a clear liquid. Their Trace Minerals and Stamina products are huge sellers in my store, especially with endurance athletes.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why would you want to alter your body's pH balance?

I'm with sonick on this one...I'm pretty sure that if you created a systemic pH change, you'd die.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alkalinejean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How the Body Maintains Acid-Alkaline Balance

Originally Posted by norishinghgh View Post
    The typical Western diet generates 50 meq of excess, unwanted acids per day. if you are doing extreme exercise you are probably creating much more than That. Dr. Susan Brown has written a white paper outlining acid alkaline balance and sports nutrition which you can read when you follow the link. AlkaPlex is a unique, patented formulation of alkalizing mineral compounds shown capable of neutralizing 12 meq of acid per tablet. AlkaPlex is especially helpful for those who find it hard to alkalize with diet and regular supplements alone. Check it out here:
    alkalineforlifedotcom

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by j_neatherlin View Post
    why would you want to alter your body's pH balance?

I'm with sonick on this one...I'm pretty sure that if you created a systemic pH change, you'd die.
    An acidic body creates generalized inflammation which in turn, is known to be responsible for many disease states.

Mike
    ….

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    change it too much and you die though =|
    been seeing a lot of these old bumps lately
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Alkalinejean View Post
    ..snip..
    Thanks for bringing this one back from 2005, I'm sure OP has been hanging on for an answer since then.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like my metabolic alkalosis with a side of hypoventilation