Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greenhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Police Brutality

This Clip is kinda funny and sad at the same time. Hope you like it! http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1121162237

Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wade Garrett is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, glad to see she got compensated. Can't believe he wasn't suspended though.

Closet Alpha-Male Large_ninCharge's Avatar
    Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Poor girl. I'm all for people getting arested when they DO break the law, but that was uncalled for. I would have pounded the fvk out of that cop, no joke. I hate the police, they cause traffic jams and harrass hard working citizens meanwhile there's 14 year olds getting raped and robbed 2 blocks away.
    Last edited by Large'ninCharge; 07-13-2005 at 06:21 PM.
    They ask for more drama so I brought it
    I put 5 plates on and proceeded to squat it!!

I've been here before, different name, same deal.

Watch this next trick, look at the floor, I'll make that 600 pound barbell elevate.

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That was stupid of the cop, but the girl shouldn't have been yelling and should have calmed down, a little more civilized conversation would have made things a hell of a lot easier, but that cop was a dick head.
    Owe reps to donkingkong when he get's 50 posts, michaelthesaint, jordanmcdonald, patrickbateman1
    Owe negs to ImMad and -clickhere-

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Large'ninCharge
    Poor girl. I'm all for people getting arested when they DO break the law, but that was uncalled for. I would have pounded the fvk out of that cop, no joke. I hate the police, they cause traffic jams and harrass hard working citizens meanwhile there's 14 year olds getting raped and robbed 2 blocks away.
    I hate you but then again I hate all people who lack intelligence.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would have calmly, not in a screeching voice, showed him the fact that i had no 20s. if he argued, i would have gone to jail with him, for the simple purpose of getting his ass fired

but she prolly did the right thing by getting maced cause it brought her a cool $60,000

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TAR68
    I hate you but then again I hate all people who lack intelligence.
    You have to admit that cop was a dick though, I don't hate all cops at all, but that particular cop was an *******. Even the manager said she didn't have any twenties. He should have been fired, or at least suspended.

Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saint 3:16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy
    i would have calmly, not in a screeching voice, showed him the fact that i had no 20s. if he argued, i would have gone to jail with him, for the simple purpose of getting his ass fired

but she prolly did the right thing by getting maced cause it brought her a cool $60,000

Girl was right. Cop was wrong. Girl got a cool $60,000.

Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh yeah, hate me for having sympathy for an innocent chick. Go chew your straw and wear your Stetson you fvkin' redneck highway patrol POS.
    Well, a little quick to label someone, how about you go kill yourself because you dont have half the balls cops due? Does your job make you risk your life everyday? (P.S. Drug dealing/gangbangin doesn't count).... The due traffic stops for a reason and yes the cop was wrong but the girl wasn't completely innocent... she has to act like a reasonable person but she made herself look like a retard, if she would have went with him everything would have been fine.

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ****, id let a cop mace me for 60g's.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10) max von is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Beast89
    Well, a little quick to label someone, how about you go kill yourself because you dont have half the balls cops due? Does your job make you risk your life everyday? (P.S. Drug dealing/gangbangin doesn't count).... The due traffic stops for a reason and yes the cop was wrong but the girl wasn't completely innocent... she has to act like a reasonable person but she made herself look like a retard, if she would have went with him everything would have been fine.
    thanks man you hit it on the head

max von

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    are you serious, you dont think the cop was over-stepping his bounds a little? Yea she was acting a little loud/defensive but you can see on the tape that she never threatened the cop or anything. Giving the girl a face full of mace was totally unecessary...as was trying to arrest her in the first place. What crime did she commit??

I have all the respect in the world for good cops, but not ones on a power trip like that guy. The whole thing wouldnt have happened if he wasnt such a dumb ****/cheap dickhead.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Bassist
    I have all the respect in the world for good cops, but not ones on a power trip like that guy. The whole thing wouldnt have happened if he wasnt such a dumb ****/cheap dickhead.
    or if she didn't have a ****ty attitude

they both played their role

(o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you serious, you dont think the cop was over-stepping his bounds a little? Yea she was acting a little loud/defensive but you can see on the tape that she never threatened the cop or anything. Giving the girl a face full of mace was totally unecessary...as was trying to arrest her in the first place. What crime did she commit??

Seriously, I wish I could arrest anyone that I though short-changed me.

Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy
    or if she didn't have a ****ty attitude

they both played their role
    you're a police officer obviously, isnt that considered excessive force? Yea she was a bitch to him and needs to learn how to discuss problems like a human being, but I failed to see a physical threat against him that would warrant the use of pepper spray... And what was he trying to arrest her for anyway?
    -- Frank Sinatra

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're a police officer obviously, isnt that considered excessive force? Yea she was a bitch to him and needs to learn how to discuss problems like a human being, but I failed to see a physical threat against him that would warrant the use of pepper spray... And what was he trying to arrest her for anyway?
    hard to say from a short clip

he prolly thought she kept his money and was trying to cheat him, so he was arresting her for theft of his 10$

pepper spray was bc she failed to comply to his orders and was 'resisting' for lack of a vbetter word arrest

Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beast89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I said he was wrong, but at the time he considered her to be under rrest, so if she resists then whats that called... if you forgot it's called resisting arrest and thats what happens.

YES he was wrong but he also thought that she had short changed him so he followed procedure.

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by (o)./^\.(o)
    You have to admit that cop was a dick though, I don't hate all cops at all, but that particular cop was an *******. Even the manager said she didn't have any twenties. He should have been fired, or at least suspended.
    I'm gonna be honest I didn't watch the video because really I don't care. I responded to his comment that was filled with stupidity. I haven't heard one good reason to hate cops because there isn't any. Also the "there are people out there getting robbed and raped" argument is getting really old and if this is your argument than I really feel bad for you. You couldn't possibly be this dumb. I could go and rob my neighbor right now, how could the police possibly stop me? These people aren't psychic.

I'm gonna be honest I didn't watch the video because really I don't care. I responded to his comment that was filled with stupidity. I haven't heard one good reason to hate cops because there isn't any. Also the "there are people out there getting robbed and raped" argument is getting really old and if this is your argument than I really feel bad for you. You couldn't possibly be this dumb. I could go and rob my neighbor right now, how could the police possibly stop me? These people aren't psychic.
    I didn't say I agreed with his argument, I just agreed that the cop was a dick.

Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    girl was a mess, cop was wrong~60K- I don't think so.
    Hell, poppaproppy, I'll go to Indiana, we'll have a little throwdown, split the cash and you can move to a city with more action.

Power cannot last forever zxcvnm's Avatar
    zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxcvnm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good thing she got her 60,000 bucks.

Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Large_ninCharge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why would you neg rep me and even respond to my post if you didn't watch the video?? Moron.

Watch this next trick, look at the floor, I'll make that 600 pound barbell elevate.

Why would you neg rep me and even respond to my post if you didn't watch the video?? Moron.
    Because your so much of an idiot that he didnt need to watch the video, i thought he made that clear, maybe you need hooked on phonics... i got an idea got piss a cop off the get a settlement and buy hooked on phonics.

The last part of your statement was not relevant to the video.

ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ouchies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    r cops even required to tell u wat they r arresting u for? because i think the chick asked and the cop didnt even tell her...

Because your so much of an idiot that he didnt need to watch the video, i thought he made that clear, maybe you need hooked on phonics... i got an idea got piss a cop off the get a settlement and buy hooked on phonics.

UHH, hooked on phonics? Why would I need hooked on phonics? I've been reading since I was like 3. I'm a fvkin' genius actually. BTW, it's YOU'RE, not YOUR. Got ? I'm sure you meant GO and try to capitalize your "I" next time. Add an apostrophy to your "didnt". Not to mention I've pissed off many cops and have no problem doing so. I wish I'd get a settlement for that.

UHH, hooked on phonics? Why would I need hooked on phonics? I've been reading since I was like 3. I'm a fvkin' genius actually. BTW, it's YOU'RE, not YOUR. Got ? I'm sure you meant GO and try to capitalize your "I" next time. Add an apostrophy to your "didnt". Not to mention I've pissed off many cops and have no problem doing so. I wish I'd get a settlement for that.
    lol... if your such a "****in'" genius than you would know that pissing cops off is a dumb thing to do... YOU'RE such an idiot, ever post makes you sound dumber than you did before.

lol... if your such a "****in'" genius than you would know that pissing cops off is a dumb thing to do... YOU'RE such an idiot, ever post makes you sound dumber than you did before.

Are you jealous cuz you're smaller than me or something? I mean, in all honesty, I CAN SPELL and use GRAMMAR. That puts me lightyears ahead of you guys.

Whatever though, I'll probably end up a cop someday myself. It'll be fun to mace the **** out of your kids and see what you have to say then.
    Last edited by Large'ninCharge; 07-13-2005 at 10:02 PM.

Are you jealous cuz you're smaller than me or something? I mean, in all honesty, I CAN SPELL and use GRAMMAR. That puts me lightyears ahead of you guys.

Whatever though, I'll probably end up a cop someday myself. It'll be fun to mace the **** out of your kids and see what you have to say then.
    ok... I'm smaller that you? I'm 6'4 at 235, but wait you must be like 7'2 at 450 and 4%bf and an allstar football/basketball/baseball superstar with a 180+ I.Q.

And it's also ironic how you hate cops but will become one... oh yeah, it's CAUSE not CUZ.

ok... I'm smaller that you? I'm 6'4 at 235, but wait you must be like 7'2 at 450 and 4%bf and an allstar football/basketball/baseball superstar with a 180+ I.Q.

And it's also ironic how you hate cops but will become one... oh yeah, it's CAUSE not CUZ.
    *Ahem* Ex... Excuse me... It's... uhhh... actualy BEcause...