Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Superdrol Alternatives????

I have been reading all of everyones great posts on Superdrol and i have decided that i do not want to take it. I am 21 years old and i dont want to take such a risk with a good product at my age. But i was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on what i might be able to stack with on-cycle by fizogen that would really make an impact?? Or maybe just some alternatives for Superdrol that would be safer to take. Thanks.

Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** bro, Superdrol is just about as safe as it gets! Seriously, I can't name a friendlier steroid. It's stronger and less androgenic than the "nicest" steroids out there, like deca, avavar, M4OHN, etc... It was designed to be this way. The only real issue with it is lipids.

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmm, I will tell you now that if you are unwilling to take a few risks (Which can easily be minimized) no steroid or pro-steriod is for you... It's that simple.

SD is easily one of the best (legal) supplements in terms of gains and offers practically no side effects if used properly.

You might consider Ergomax... but again, same risks as SD... If you're feeling this reserved and cautious, that's fine... anabolics are not for you, that's all

Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Halfroman
    Hmm, I will tell you now that if you are unwilling to take a few risks (Which can easily be minimized) no steroid or pro-steriod is for you... It's that simple.

SD is easily one of the best (legal) supplements in terms of gains and offers practically no side effects if used properly.

You might consider Ergomax... but again, same risks as SD... If you're feeling this reserved and cautious, that's fine... anabolics are not for you, that's all
    I agree with everything you say except for the Ergo, that stuff is much more hardcore than SD. Sides are even too much for me, and I'm very experienced. No beginner should use that, but SD is perfect for first time users.

Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halfroman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Odd, I heard otherwise... But you know what, you're probably correct... DMT is quite powerfull infact all things considered that was a stupid thing of me to say.

:/

reps for pointing out that error

LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LethalX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation Sides??

What are some of the side effects that associate with Superdrol? I mean im not afraid to take anything really i just read that between 18 and 21 my test levels are at their highest. Im just afraid i guess if i use superdrol that i wont be able to bring testosterone levels back to normal. The only prohormone i have used in the past was On-cycle by Fizogen before prohormones were banned and i loved it. Strength gains were great and when i was on it i was the ripped i have ever been.

Originally Posted by LethalX
    What are some of the side effects that associate with Superdrol? I mean im not afraid to take anything really i just read that between 18 and 21 my test levels are at their highest. Im just afraid i guess if i use superdrol that i wont be able to bring testosterone levels back to normal. The only prohormone i have used in the past was On-cycle by Fizogen before prohormones were banned and i loved it. Strength gains were great and when i was on it i was the ripped i have ever been.
    The only side I got was mild hypertension. I am not prone to rage really, but my fuse was shorter for sure. That was it, and it was not chronic, just situational. I know I should not be saying this, but I feel somebody needs to let you kids know... SD is a good choice for a teen. It does not aromatize, so it will not close bones and shorten height. Plus, the shutdown is like next to nill, if done properly, so that's not even a concern as far as recovering test production. I was popping dbol when I was 16, so trust me. I know what I'm telling you. Halo is another good choice if your gonna mess around as a teen, but I won't recommend it because it has many more sides. SD is the way to go. Just do a proper PCT and you'll be fine.

Exclamation Recommendations?

Originally Posted by Phat Daddy
    The only side I got was mild hypertension. I am not prone to rage really, but my fuse was shorter for sure. That was it, and it was not chronic, just situational. I know I should not be saying this, but I feel somebody needs to let you kids know... SD is a good choice for a teen. It does not aromatize, so it will not close bones and shorten height. Plus, the shutdown is like next to nill, if done properly, so that's not even a concern as far as recovering test production. I was popping dbol when I was 16, so trust me. I know what I'm telling you. Halo is another good choice if your gonna mess around as a teen, but I won't recommend it because it has many more sides. SD is the way to go. Just do a proper PCT and you'll be fine.
    Do you have any recommendations for a good PCT? Also i have read other posts saying that you have to take like 10 different supps in order to reduce the risk of side effects with liver problems and other things. Are those really things i should worry about considering that on-cycle has ingredients that aid in things like that. I mean dont get me wrong but its seems that you dont have worrys about taking the product unlike almost everyone else in this whole forum.

Do you have any recommendations for a good PCT? Also i have read other posts saying that you have to take like 10 different supps in order to reduce the risk of side effects with liver problems and other things. Are those really things i should worry about considering that on-cycle has ingredients that aid in things like that. I mean dont get me wrong but its seems that you dont have worrys about taking the product unlike almost everyone else in this whole forum.
    It's funny you say that. I've been debating in another thread about this very issue! I am the one that came up with SD. I'm the chemist at Designer Supps, I know SD better that anyone. It really blows my mind that people don't what to hear my advise on it! I was the first one ever to use it, and I've seen a **** load of bloodwork on it since then. Oh well, you can tell kids not to play in the street, but they only listen after they get hit by a car a few times. I'll post the same PCT rec here that I posted there:

For protection, it's only a cardiovascular concern. Flax, fish and safflower oil is a great combo. You can also use some Poli w/ Q10 if you like, but I usually don't. Specific liver protection with doses of 30mg or less for 4 or less weeks IS NOT REQUIRED. Otherwise, for PCT I suggest this (assuming a 4wk SD cycle like 10,20,30,30):

wk1: Fenugreek 4 caps/night, Clomid 50mg, DHEA 200mg, LX 100mg
    wk2: Fenugreek 5 caps/night, Clomid 25mg, RXT 25mg, DHEA 100mg, LX 50mg
    wk3: Fenugreek 6 caps/night, RXT 50mg, DHEA 100mg
    wk4: RXT 50mg

Edit: Also, I do recommend milk thistle during PCT and/or during the use of any SERM for any amount of time.
    Last edited by Phat Daddy; 07-13-2005 at 06:54 PM.

Exclamation

It's funny you say that. I've been debating in another thread about this very issue! I am the one that came up with SD. I'm the chemist at Designer Supps, I know SD better that anyone. It really blows my mind that people don't what to hear my advise on it! I was the first one ever to use it, and I've seen a **** load of bloodwork on it since then. Oh well, you can tell kids not to play in the street, but they only listen after they get hit by a car a few times. I'll post the same PCT rec here that I posted there:

For protection, it's only a cardiovascular concern. Flax, fish and safflower oil is a great combo. You can also use some Poli w/ Q10 if you like, but I usually don't. Specific liver protection with doses of 30mg or less for 4 or less weeks IS NOT REQUIRED. Otherwise, for PCT I suggest this (assuming a 4wk SD cycle like 10,20,30,30):

wk1: Fenugreek 4 caps/night, Clomid 50mg, DHEA 200mg, LX 100mg
    wk2: Fenugreek 5 caps/night, Clomid 25mg, RXT 25mg, DHEA 100mg, LX 50mg
    wk3: Fenugreek 6 caps/night, RXT 50mg, DHEA 100mg
    wk4: RXT 50mg
    You know i have to say i think you just made my mind up. I put alot of flaxseed in oatmeal in the morning every morning so would you still recommend the oil. You say poli w/ Q10?? you usually dont?? But you do sometimes?? I think the only real reason i was nervous about taking SD was because everyone else was so scared of it that they have to post day by day updates when taking it to keep everyone else on the edge of their seats to see if something bad happens and things like that. Is there anything else you can tell me about the product that might be helpful? Also i know i mentioned this before but i would like to stack SD with Fizogen On-cycle, whats your opinion on that? On-cycle was a great prohormone until the ban so i figure why wouldnt it work with anouther prohormone right? Thanks alot for your time man. I really appreciate it.

Talking Also...

Just alittle clarification....
    Fenugreek - Offcycle
    LX - Lean Xtreme
    RXT - Rebound XT
    DHEA - Any product you suggest??
    Clomid - Any product you suggest??

Also you dont have to take RXT the first week??? Whats the reason for that? Just curious.

Just alittle clarification....
    Fenugreek - Offcycle
    LX - Lean Xtreme
    RXT - Rebound XT
    DHEA - Any product you suggest??
    Clomid - Any product you suggest??

Also you dont have to take RXT the first week??? Whats the reason for that? Just curious.
    You don't take RXT the first wk because estrogen levels are at zero after an SD cycle (that's why the lipids get low) Therefore, you don't need an AI until test levels start to climb again. That's why the RXT goes up as the SERM goes down. There is no estro rebound from a steroidal AI like RXT so no taper needed. What is the active in "on cycle"? DHEA, ***** sells good stuff as does BAC. I've used a lot of brands, they all seem equally good with this product really. Clomid can be got from any research lab. I like Custom Nutrition's brand. I use 15ml flax oil a day, 2ml fish oil, and 15-30ml saff oil on cycle. I only use the flax and fish oils off cycle. SD is easy on the liver but hard on lipids. The oils are good cardiovascular insurance. I have no problem taking the time to answer your questions bro. I do get busy, but PM me anytime and I will make the time to help you. I can give you the bottom line on all this. DS is about to release a supp called Phera-Plex, a stronger version of MAX. Stay away from that. It's hardcore. SD is plenty strong and all you need and you can play it very safe if your 18-21.

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't take RXT the first wk because estrogen levels are at zero after an SD cycle (that's why the lipids get low) Therefore, you don't need an AI until test levels start to climb again. That's why the RXT goes up as the SERM goes down. .
    if there is no estrogen then there is no need for a serm either, serms just stop estrogen binding at specific sites, the reason why a serm is used first in the "recomended pct" on this board is because it kicks in quick to ensure that we dont have any of the problems associated with estrogen when the T starts to be produced again

realistically for pct of an average cycle say 3-4 weeks of superdrol at 20mg
    all you need to do is this. its not as good as the suggested pct above but its helva lot cheaper, i think people act like superdrol is poision its actully pretty damn safe, driving a car is alot more dangerous risk wise. Superdrol is not that supressive, doesnt aromatise and is not to liver toxic. The only bad thing is the poor lipid profile some people got so have plenty of efa's

pct, with lots of efa's throuout
    rebound xt 75mg week 1
    rebound xt 50mg week 2 -3
    rebound xt 25mg week 4

i like to combine witha natural test booster like trib, but thats just me
    PHD in bro science

jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrkarp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually there is evidence that Nolva helps to increase LH and is thus useful besides as an antiestrogen.

/karp

Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Actually there is evidence that Nolva helps to increase LH and is thus useful besides as an antiestrogen.

/karp
    Right. MyPecsRbigger makes some good points, but a SERM is still needed up front even though estrogen is low. Because it binds to the receptor, it not only acts to block estrogen (the anti-e affect) but also acts as a false or oppositional-estrogen at the same receptor, giving opposite biological effects than estrogen (the gonadotropic effect).

Cool Ladies and Gentlemen

Right. MyPecsRbigger makes some good points, but a SERM is still needed up front even though estrogen is low. Because it binds to the receptor, it not only acts to block estrogen (the anti-e affect) but also acts as a false or oppositional-estrogen at the same receptor, giving opposite biological effects than estrogen (the gonadotropic effect).
    Personally i would just like to say that everyone who does not listen to this man is a fool. Dont doubt him but take whatever he says into consideration. He really knows what he is talking about.

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so dudes, for all this flaxseed and otehr PCT items, what are cheap brand names prodcuts taht you can buy? yeah, SDisnt that expensive, but how much will the PCT run a guy for money?
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea. im 18 and really interested in SD too

ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright i know i'm 15 but i was in need of a supplement for strength gains in football. So I decided to take superdrol. I have not experienced any side effects except i seem to blow a fuse pretty easy but nothing physical and it works really good. So a 21 year old should be fine just make sure to take rebound xt. I also heard **** works good i've never tried it though.
    STRONGMAN in training...

aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aceman0920 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

re

hey phatdaddy, how would u compare SD to Ergomax LMG/Max LMG in terms of gains/efficacy, side effects/safety, suppression, etc.?

Originally Posted by aceman0920
    hey phatdaddy, how would u compare SD to Ergomax LMG/Max LMG in terms of gains/efficacy, side effects/safety, suppression, etc.?
    I can't speak for Ergomax or Max, I haven't tried them. Author told me he'd send me some to try so I could say good things about it, so after I try it I'll let you know! But I have tested our version of it (Phera-Plex), which is the pure 5alpha isomer of 2-ene. It's a little stronger than the Max, which has mixed isomers of 2 and 3-ene's. I must say, it is good. The first two weeks, I though I'd found my new favorite. All the same hardness that SD gives but it also had no mental sides either. It is totally clean mentally, I wouldn't even know I was on something, whereas SD made me a little aggressive. But, in the next two weeks I was on it, the acne started. It causes seriour acne and skin issues. SD never gave me one zit, plus it makes you more vascular with better endurance effects. But the Phera-Plex made me stronger faster. So they have specific differences. As far as potency, 20mg SD is about equal to 15mg Phera-Plex or 20mg Max I would guess. Also I started to get a little gyno on 20mg by week 4, so I have to say I prefer the SD overall.

Originally Posted by ArmstrongMike
    Alright i know i'm 15 but i was in need of a supplement for strength gains in football. So I decided to take superdrol. I have not experienced any side effects except i seem to blow a fuse pretty easy but nothing physical and it works really good. So a 21 year old should be fine just make sure to take rebound xt. I also heard **** works good i've never tried it though.
    I totally understand. I got a bottle of dbol when I was 15. I had decided I would wait till I was 16 to use it. It was so dang hard waiting those few month, but I did! Oh well. I know now it probably wouldn't have hurt to use it at 15. I grew an inch after that and am the tallest in my family. I got lucky. I wish stuff like SD would have been around back then though, much safer than dbol.

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I totally understand. I got a bottle of dbol when I was 15. I had decided I would wait till I was 16 to use it. It was so dang hard waiting those few month, but I did! Oh well. I know now it probably wouldn't have hurt to use it at 15. I grew an inch after that and am the tallest in my family. I got lucky. I wish stuff like SD would have been around back then though, much safer than dbol.
    Horrible post, are you saying its ok for 15 and 16 year olds to take SD?
    Respek!

Angry Hold on

He wasnt saying that he would recommend 15 and 16 years olds to use the product. He was just sharing his own experience.

He wasnt saying that he would recommend 15 and 16 years olds to use the product. He was just sharing his own experience.
    WORD. I don't suggest it, just saying I can relate.

ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm not saying it was a smart thing for me to use it. It probably wasnt for a kid my age but i'm just trying to help this guy out because he was looking for people to give opinions on supps.
    STRONGMAN in training...

i'm just doin what i do E_B_Nation's Avatar
    E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_B_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so a serm like nolva or clomid would be a must for a SD pct?
    "I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. so everything that i do that's bad, i'm going to suffer for it. but in my heart, i believe what i'm doing is right. so i feel like i'm going to heaven."
    - Tupac Shakur, june 1996

My Oral Turinadrol/WinZtrol/Retain cycle here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12553752#post12553752

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what are the exact items i need for PCT? can you tell me brands and [price and wehre to get em? thanks
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they say ergo is more friendlier than superdrol...
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

Talking

Originally Posted by martymcfly
    what are the exact items i need for PCT? can you tell me brands and [price and wehre to get em? thanks
    Use these examples i used in an earlier post:

Fenugreek - Offcycle
    LX - Lean Xtreme
    RXT - Rebound XT
    DHEA - Higher Power DHEA 200
    Clomid - Custom Nutrition Warehouse sells a good one

There you are. You can work from there. You can get them from body building.com, Custom Nutrition Warehouse .com, designersupps.com, Mass Nutrition .com for example. Really all you have to do is go to a search engine and search. You can find some good stuff for cheap.