skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question how much water weight should I gain from bulking??

I just started bulking 3 or 4 days ago, I started at 195lbs, I am 6' tall..... The scale has been shooting up like CRAZY and... well, I'm scared.

This morning I weighed in at 201.5 lbs. That is 6.5lbs in 3 or 4 days.... I know that bulking involves putting on an initial lump of water weight/bodily fluid, but exactly "how much" should I be putting on?? I'm scared to see the scale flying up so dramatically....
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Are you afraid it's fat instead?

Measure your fat % then.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tyciol
    Are you afraid it's fat instead?

Measure your fat % then.
    it's a mental thing of seeing the scale go up after losing 90lbs, but how much water weight should I expect to gain?
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50) UniversityofFL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i weigh between 202- 209 throughout the day, make sure your weighing yourself right after you wake up in the morning, im also 6'

filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    I just started bulking 3 or 4 days ago, I started at 195lbs, I am 6' tall..... The scale has been shooting up like CRAZY and... well, I'm scared.

This morning I weighed in at 201.5 lbs. That is 6.5lbs in 3 or 4 days.... I know that bulking involves putting on an initial lump of water weight/bodily fluid, but exactly "how much" should I be putting on?? I'm scared to see the scale flying up so dramatically....
    wait i though you don't gain any weight from drinking massive amounts of water ?? i drink 2 -3 liters a day and i don't gain any weight i guess piss alot (it sucks at night try sleeping with a water boner lol..)
    THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!

I love supplements but my stomic seems to hate them, Always on the look out for the perfect set of products that will get me the results i want, without the pain i hate so much!!

Loving!!
    GNC - Megamen
    PVL Hydroflow
    Allmax Creatine

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You were doing a keto diet prior to this, correct?
    Unaffiliated.

Originally Posted by xxghostxx
    You were doing a keto diet prior to this, correct?
    yes.

David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually gain at least 5 pounds right away when coming off a diet, and that's not a keto diet, it would be even higher if it were. It's all water don't worry about it. Just look at your weight now as your starting weight.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going from a keto to a standard bulking style diet, with a good amount of carbs, you're going to be storing quite a bit of glycogen, and with that...water. I wouldn't worry about it to much, just have to get past the pyschological part of seeing that scale number rise.
    Unaffiliated.

I guess it doesn't help much that i just started loading creatine mono again for my bulk. But to be honest I normally only gain a pound or two from mono. But yeah... that psychological hurdle!!!!!!!!!!

So do you guys think I'm going to gain a full 10lbs of water weight??

Also, I'm doing a carb cycling style bulk.... maybe i'm just weird, but I lose strength when I'm eating too many carbs.

alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50) alextimman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I get what you mean with the feeling with it, even though you know its probably not fat it feels bad, I got the same thing after high carb days sometime cuz I got off a real cutting diet and lost about 20 pounds so I don't wanna be fat again n thats probably the same with you and pretty much everyone getting off a (first) cutting diet.

Anyways you normally loose about 4-8 pounds (if not more) in the first week of cutting so I think you'll gain about that back when starting to bulk.

You'll gain will probably slow down after one or two weeks so see if you don't gain that much from then on.

luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) luke77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    it's a mental thing of seeing the scale go up after losing 90lbs, but how much water weight should I expect to gain?
    Yeah, I know how you feel. Since logically you know that probably less than one pound is actual muscle or fat that you have gained, you just have to tell yourself that and deal with it. If you can keep yourself from doing so, try not weighing yourself for another week or 2 and then just start tracking things as you would normally.

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i went from 138 to 173 in less than two months, mostly water, a little bit of fat, and i guess a little bit of muscle.
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

Registered User WillWork4Muscle's Avatar
    WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillWork4Muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You did not gain 6 pounds of any type of body tissue in 3-4 days, trust me. Water weight is the only explanation.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quit being such a baby! How old are you? How much are you eating above mantainance? You should gain a tremendous amount of water when you start bulking. Unless you're eating 600 above mantainance, I wouldn't worry. C'mon Skel, you've been in the game too long to be posting about this crap.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.