Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtrrman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just consider it another tool in the toolbox.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by VooDooATL View Post
    I can't understand why folks say its so bad and you can't build muscle on it. Lets say you are 200lbs, so 65% of your weight is about 130lbs. If I can curl 130lbs I think I will have some decent size on my arms, and when that gets easy you could do them one hand. Someone 200lbs doing 130lbs curl isn't bad at all.

Sure it isn't going to replace squat/dead/bench but it can certainly work, actually I avoid flat bench as I don't want another rotator cuff injury. Still it can be a very effective machine for well under $300, heck the Weider clone is like $100 and you can add straps for an extra 50lbs (for that same curl, 180lbs now).

I may be wrong but it sounds like a good choice for a limited space/budget problem.
    if you're 200 lbs,you are lifting the equivelant of 130 lbs,yes.65% of 200 is 130.if you add 50 lbs though,it will not make it the equivelant of 180 lbs.you always have to break it down to 65% of what weight is on the thing.if you are 200 lbs and you add 50 then you gotta go and calculate 65% of 250 lbs,which would be 162.5 lbs.not 180.you have to calculate 65% of that 50 lbs you added which would be broken down to 32.5 lbs,which is 65% of 50 lbs.
    So yes.if you're 200 and you add 50,then the resistance goes from 130 to 162.5.still a good substaintial and legitimate difference right there folks!
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

mendozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that looks good for the inactive individual, but i tried it on the highest angle and it wasnt hard at all. MAYBE for toning low intensity.

marketing it with chuck norris isnt helping either haha

blueretina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I have had a TG 1000 for about 6 years. I keep telling my wife it is underrated. she never uses it, but i do. Originally I bought it used for abt 100$ to practice chinning, which i couldn't do. but since it only inclines up t0 a pretty low point , the first night i put it on a 2 foot elevation( lets call it a solid chair), and i cannot complain about the amount of work i have to do to chin. would guess in the old setup i could go to abt 85-90% of body weight, more or less. I Also think the rowing exercise, and the biceps curls work well, as does the military press, but you are upside down....
    As an assited chins exercise i think it is great, i only wish i could get it to do assited dips, but don't know how to. also i can't really say it does anything for my legs.
    but as above, i think it is a solid design/function, and if you need someplace to do incline chest press with Db's I even like that.
    maybe i won't need to get a bench.would love to have plate loading capability, but it might be too skinny to handle the weight.

for me the biggest downside is, if i fold it up, it is basically as if i don't have it, it just doesn't get used, if i have to fold it out everytime. at my old apartment, it was out next to the TV, and ai used it pretty often...
    Moral of the story, it is good, but keep it ready and accessible at all times. actually that goes for all my training stuff...

Blue
    Last edited by blueretina; 04-06-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: typo

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blueretina View Post
    I have had a TG 1000 for about 6 years. I keep telling my wife it is underrated. she never uses it, but i do. Originally I bought it used for abt 100$ to practice chinning, which i couldn't do. but since it only inclines up t0 a pretty low point , the first night i put it on a 2 foot elevation( lets call it a solid chair), and i cannot complain about the amount of work i have to do to chin. would guess in the old setup i could go to abt 85-90% of body weight, more or less. I Also think the rowing exercise, and the biceps curls work well, as does the military press, but you are upside down....
    As an assited chins exercise i think it is great, i only wish i could get it to do assited dips, but don't know how to. also i can't really say it does anything for my legs.
    but as above, i think it is a solid design/function, and if you need someplace to do incline chest press with Db's I even like that.
    maybe i won't need to get a bench.would love to have plate loading capability, but it might be too skinny to handle the weight.

for me the biggest downside is, if i fold it up, it is basically as if i don't have it, it just doesn't get used, if i have to fold it out everytime. at my old apartment, it was out next to the TV, and ai used it pretty often...
    Moral of the story, it is good, but keep it ready and accessible at all times. actually that goes for all my training stuff...

Blue

-You can do seated dips on the T.G...at least something that has a similiar effect on the muscle that is...Just press straight downwards while you're seated upright(not laying down).You can do these on any level of incline as well.They work awesome when supersetted with regular presses.

-T.G is also great for doing Tricep pressdowns.With these,you lie down,unlike the seated tricep dips.

-As for the Assisted Pullups.After i do a warm up set,I Do Em One handed for 4 sets,then switch back to regular assisted style and knock out another few sets to get a Really Good Burn.

-Note:Find the right incline height for your own individuality when doing the One Handed Pullups.I Usually stick with the highest or next to highest incline for the one handers.I also switch back and forth from overhand to hammergrip style.
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Total gyms are basically just really cool and weird.

Think about this... your limbs are moving... so it is open chain but...

You are also moving too, because the sled you're on is moving! So it's also closed chain!

That's so weird!

You will never get to stimulate any compound leg pressing with this thing, but for arm stuff, and isolation leveredge-type stuff for legs (or arms) I could imagine it holding out a while.

thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile Legs!!

It is possible to do leg pulls on the TG. You take the chin up bar and put it at the top. You then hook your feet in it and pull your self up. Don't try it on the highest part first. Try it on the lower area and do the leg pull ups. You will have a new experience.
    If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50) n00b in WI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy ****..this thread started in 2002...

tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tienshanpai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thewrestler14 View Post
    Are you kidding Bruce Lee is the best martial artist of all time. He could kick Jet Li's ass with a pillow.
    I would have to say after about 14 year's takign kung fu, which is what Jet Li studied, and after seeing him in action, not just movies but in defense demonstrations, he is a lot more knowledgeable and has built upon the theories of mnay great masters, bruce lee included, and would IMO be able to deal with bruce lee. HOWEVER, bruce definitely single-handedly brought and spread kung fu and martial theory in general and thought way outside the box, and has changed a lot of things. Jet is just simply the best probably alive today.

Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bo DeLone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have the Weider Total Bodyworks which is a knockoff of the Total Gym. Its really good for the price actually it was around $100.

Its especially good for back pullups and rows and makes a good combo doing supersets with free weights back and forth combos

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    used to own a total gym and I though that it was a great little machine. You are not gonna get huge with it, but if you supplement it with pushups, pullups, and situps you will get a perfect workout. You will gain strength and muscle tone/mass. It is great for the boxers/mma type guys who value the maintenance of their flexability while getting into great shape. If you get one, make sure it is one where you can add weight plates.

Dewket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Truth On The "total Gym"!!!

Ok, I have read all the posts and I have decided to put my own two sense in on the matter. I own a Bayou Fitness DXL. This machine is very similar to a Chuck Norriss Total Gym but also different in alot of great ways. For starters the Bayou fitness allows you to workout on an incline of 70% of your bodyweight. I weigh 215... so 70% of 215 is about 150lbs. of resistance. In addition to the 150lbs of resistance it also has a plate bar that runs horizontal to the sled and can be loaded with up to 45lbs on each side. So if you do the math, for someone like me at 215 at level 10 on the machine and also maxing out the weight on each side of the weight bar that is a total of 240lbs of resistance. Now I am not the strongest man in the world at the age of 28 (When I was going to Gold's Gym about 6 months ago I was deadlifting 405lbs for 5, Benching 315 for 2, and squatting 355 for 3), but this machine has been kicking my ass! There are some movements that really don't get as stimulated or as exhausted as they use to (legs/lower back) but I am also not looking into being the next Mr. Olympia either. I run 3 times per week (3 miles each time) and work out on this machine in a 4 day split style (Monday: Chest/Tris/Abs/Run. Tuesday:Back/Bis/Legs. Wednesday:Shoulders/Abs/Run. Thursday: Off. Friday:Chest/Shoulders/Abs/Run). Alot of you have been making the statement about how this machine will tone you up. That is correct and also not correct. Toning has to do with dieting and cardio. Being toned is having low bodyfat to show off all the hard work. Now this machine may tone you up because you can put it on a lower setting and just rep out until you are completely exhausted which would be burning some fat. But this machine will not tone you up if you do as I do and put it on the highest setting with all the weight on it too. There are some exercises (puller-overs) that are so mentally and physically draining I can't bare to think of it right now!!! All in all this machine is not for everyone and I completely understand that. My brother who is only a little bit stronger than me in all areas I mentioned absolutely hates my bayou fitness because he loves the gym, the atmosphere, the people, the cold iron, lifting heavy, etc. I love that stuff too but I also feel the pain and stiffness in my hips and shoulders and I'm only 28. I have good form and everything but just think how I am going to feel when I am 58!!! I thought it was time to maybe take some time off (1 - 2 years) to really recover from all my aches and pains, lose 10 lbs, get in great cardiovascular health, etc. It's a complete change of pace but one I am enjoying thus far. If anyone has any specific questions about my routine or the bayou fitness or anything at all please feel free to ask. ------ Dave

thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thunderchild is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile Dewket

I am interested in your routine. I have the TG that you can add weight to . I have it on the highest setting with 50 lbs. on it. I am going to add some more 30 lbs tonight. What is your routine? Mine is a split also. Quite simple actually. I also throw in some chins.

Mondays: Pullovers/Pulldowns

Tuesday: Squats/Calf raises (These are done on my Frank Zane Leg Blaster)

Wednesday: Swimmer/Upright rows

Thursday: Dips

Friday: Military Presses on the TG.

I do 4 sets to failure each exercise.

I started at an even 200 lbs. @ 5' 7.5". I am now down to 166.2 lbs. It took me 4 month's of use but it works for me!
    Last edited by thunderchild; 06-24-2008 at 07:40 AM.
    If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Smile just a lil reiteration of you're initial calculations here.

Originally Posted by Dewket View Post
    Ok, I have read all the posts and I have decided to put my own two sense in on the matter. I own a Bayou Fitness DXL. This machine is very similar to a Chuck Norriss Total Gym but also different in alot of great ways. For starters the Bayou fitness allows you to workout on an incline of 70% of your bodyweight. I weigh 215... so 70% of 215 is about 150lbs. of resistance. In addition to the 150lbs of resistance it also has a plate bar that runs horizontal to the sled and can be loaded with up to 45lbs on each side. So if you do the math, for someone like me at 215 at level 10 on the machine and also maxing out the weight on each side of the weight bar that is a total of 240lbs of resistance. Now I am not the strongest man in the world at the age of 28 (When I was going to Gold's Gym about 6 months ago I was deadlifting 405lbs for 5, Benching 315 for 2, and squatting 355 for 3), but this machine has been kicking my ass! There are some movements that really don't get as stimulated or as exhausted as they use to (legs/lower back) but I am also not looking into being the next Mr. Olympia either. I run 3 times per week (3 miles each time) and work out on this machine in a 4 day split style (Monday: Chest/Tris/Abs/Run. Tuesday:Back/Bis/Legs. Wednesday:Shoulders/Abs/Run. Thursday: Off. Friday:Chest/Shoulders/Abs/Run). Alot of you have been making the statement about how this machine will tone you up. That is correct and also not correct. Toning has to do with dieting and cardio. Being toned is having low bodyfat to show off all the hard work. Now this machine may tone you up because you can put it on a lower setting and just rep out until you are completely exhausted which would be burning some fat. But this machine will not tone you up if you do as I do and put it on the highest setting with all the weight on it too. There are some exercises (puller-overs) that are so mentally and physically draining I can't bare to think of it right now!!! All in all this machine is not for everyone and I completely understand that. My brother who is only a little bit stronger than me in all areas I mentioned absolutely hates my bayou fitness because he loves the gym, the atmosphere, the people, the cold iron, lifting heavy, etc. I love that stuff too but I also feel the pain and stiffness in my hips and shoulders and I'm only 28. I have good form and everything but just think how I am going to feel when I am 58!!! I thought it was time to maybe take some time off (1 - 2 years) to really recover from all my aches and pains, lose 10 lbs, get in great cardiovascular health, etc. It's a complete change of pace but one I am enjoying thus far. If anyone has any specific questions about my routine or the bayou fitness or anything at all please feel free to ask. ------ Dave

70% of 215=150
    150+45+45=240.....yes....but no.
    45+45=90....yes,but not so fast!(now,....70% of 90!!)
    70% of 90=(65)...around that.
    NOW we do the math.
    150+65=215.
    So Yes,when the 45's are added on each side of the machine,you have a total of 305,which winds up equaling 215(you're bodyweight) after you calculate 70% of 305.
    On Something like pullups though,it WOULD Indeed feel more challenging than doing pullups on a regular pullup station.The Reason is that,on a machine,you are forced to do them totally 100% strictform,wheras,on a pullup bar,you can cheat by kipping up and swinging you're body for added momentum.

Dewket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You're right

Thor, You're right. I didn't even realize when I wrote it that I was writing only 70% of my body weight as opposed to 70% of the total weight which is the correct amount. Thanks for catching that. Either way, it's still alot of weight for a Total Gym type workout. It's no power rack but it's definitely getting the job done. And for the pullups, I don't know what it is but that workout completely destroys my rear delts when I do them. I use to be able to do 23 Marine Corps pullups (no kip, no sway) when I was about 210lbs. Now I am about 215lbs and I do 15reps on a 70% incline and my rear delts are on fire!

Thunderchild:
    As for my split this is what it usually looks like:
    Mon: Chest/Tris/Abs/Run.
    Tue: Back/Bis/Legs.
    Wed: Shoulders/Abs/Run.
    Thu: Off
    Fri: Chest/Shoulders/Abs/Run
    Sat/Sun: Run on the beach/light workout/maybe nothing at all/go for a walk with my wife.... it really depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Smile

Run on the beach!! Damn, I am trying to get close to the water now. Looking for that good waterfront property I will live in forever.

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RiPPEDTiDE View Post
    the best home gym...beside a room full of free weights...would probably be the bowflex but you gotta sell your house just to afford one.
    OMG tell me you didn't say that lol
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a piece of crap.

kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kikitwitme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    It's a piece of crap.
    I hate to disagree with DD but... but its worse than crap. Don't bother with one. You know all those models you see using those machines on t.v.? They probably never used one. They were just hired for the commercial and never used one since.

Save your $.

mofrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

total gym

i never thought i would say this, but the tg is a great machine. as a long time hard core body builder, i found it necessary recently to drastically change my lifting habits. i have had recurring shoulder/rotator cuff unjuries, as well as issues with elbow tendons and god knows whats next. anyway, my wife bought me a lower tier total gym for the purpose of helping me to rehab after my last surgery. i got to where i implemented the tg into my workouts as i got back to the other equipment( i have at complete home gym free weight set up. as well as power blocs, which are awsome). what i started doing initially, was adding weight plates to the tg by just laying them on top or bottom. this got difficult as i kept adding weight. so i soon ordered a 100 lbs weight vest from v-max( check out their website or ebay. i am so completely happy with the results i've gotten thus far, that i don't see myself ever going back to the free weights. i added a slight incline stool to the tg as well and with the 100 lbs weight vest, i am able to move enough weight to challenge myself on every exercise. i weight 180- 185 and i maintain and even continue to build muscle. i implement the power blocs to help with different arm isolation exercises, but the tg more than meets all the upper body and some lower body movements. i am also able to change the angles at which i lift , to complement or help with any sore body parts. the weight vest and blocs do the rest. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask....

total gym

or better yet, suggestions.

Originally Posted by mofrizzle View Post
    i never thought i would say this, but the tg is a great machine. as a long time hard core body builder, i found it necessary recently to drastically change my lifting habits. i have had recurring shoulder/rotator cuff unjuries, as well as issues with elbow tendons and god knows whats next. anyway, my wife bought me a lower tier total gym for the purpose of helping me to rehab after my last surgery. i got to where i implemented the tg into my workouts as i got back to the other equipment( i have at complete home gym free weight set up. as well as power blocs, which are awsome). what i started doing initially, was adding weight plates to the tg by just laying them on top or bottom. this got difficult as i kept adding weight. so i soon ordered a 100 lbs weight vest from v-max( check out their website or ebay. i am so completely happy with the results i've gotten thus far, that i don't see myself ever going back to the free weights. i added a slight incline stool to the tg as well and with the 100 lbs weight vest, i am able to move enough weight to challenge myself on every exercise. i weight 180- 185 and i maintain and even continue to build muscle. i implement the power blocs to help with different arm isolation exercises, but the tg more than meets all the upper body and some lower body movements. i am also able to change the angles at which i lift , to complement or help with any sore body parts. the weight vest and blocs do the rest. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask....

Now this is a "REAL post" from Someone who "REALLY Actually" gave this thing a chance and utilized it to it's fullest potential.those who like to Dog Out the total gym and similiar types of equipment(weider 5000,bodyformer,etc) are the types that go on it with an allready highly negative,pessimistic inclined skeptic minded approach to begin with.
    they feel highly critical of it to begin with.they mock heavily at the very concept that it presents.
    Until you decide to actually try and take a workout seriously while using the total gym,do not be pre-judgemental.It's alot like if i were to say,"oh,bicycling sucks" without actually taking an hour long medium-high intensity ride...it's like if i went on it and rode for a minute and then decided to make my conclusion of bicycling by going..."look,i'm on the bike and it's nothing.it does nothing....hee hee hee....see?...it does nothing....hee hee hee."

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried it, had it, trashed it. It sucks.

you wouldn't think so if you tried my workout on it. plus i like it. thats all that matters. trust me, i've tried a lot of things.

Originally Posted by mofrizzle View Post
    you wouldn't think so if you tried my workout on it. plus i like it. thats all that matters. trust me, i've tried a lot of things.

X2 here.

people that dog it out went on the chest press at half maximum incline,did a few reps and concluded that it doesnt feel hardcore enough.

to those who scoff and smirk at the total gym and likewise machines,lay down on you're stomach and try one handed pullups on the highest incline the next time you have the opportunity to try out one of these machines.
    do half reps when you cant do full or 3/4 reps anymore,then switch to two handed and keep crankin away till you're doing half reps with these as well.
    then,go two or three notches down and go immedietely into tricep pressdowns,go back to the highest incline and do more of the pullups and then go down two or three notches again and knock out some tricep extensions.then go into flyes,then go into chest presses.

you will realize then that you're in the middle of a KILLER circuit based total upper body muscle blast session.

warning:it's an aquired re-adaption to high intensity fitness and circuit training...NO 1 and 2 minute rests with THESE WORKOUTS!!!