ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help a NEWB, creatine dosage??????

aight.. im 20 years old never lifted a weight in my life really.. played lots of basketball, highschool ball ect.. being thin always helped me stay quick.. im white 6'3 and could dunk.... well that was highschool and this is now.. i can barely bench my weight if that.. but all thats gonna change soon hopefully

im 20 ive gotten up to 186lbs with a very high matabolism.. its been hard... prolly only been getting 100g's of protein a day..

so i went and bought GNC pro performance creatine.. monohydrate 200 servings 1kg...

only thing it says is mix 1 teaspoon (5g) with ur favorite sports drink lol

doesn't say how many times.. if only after workouts ect..

so i ask the GNC guy, he says do 20-25 g's a day for 10 days then go down to 5-10 grams a day...

i have no idea why, and honestly he looked a lil retarded so i didn't bother asking.. can someone explain or clarify? btw i heard its best to mix with grape juice

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Click on the link below for further instruction on creatine dosing:

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu14.htm

Good luck.
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ls1_pnytamr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay.. some new questions..

why do i have to stop taking it after 4 months??? and stop for 4 weeks then start again.. wont i just lose what i gained????

also says dont take with acidic beverages... yet i read take with orange juice or grape juice?

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...and if you don't get enough from that article, and wanna read some more...there is a creatine sticky right here in the supplement forum...just look at the first few threads...those are all the ones that are "stickied" in the forums to help out everyone. Goodluck with your new venture bro. I must say, you sound exactly like I was. Never lifted a weight in high school, ever...and was also a ball player. I play in college, but learned I wouldn't get by too quick without hitting the weights. Don't worry bro, you'll be seeing results..and you'll get addicted in no time. Goodluck again bro, need any help feel free to pm me.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

thanks a lot.. yea i found that sticky... i learned a lot from reading in 10 minutes.

still unsure about cycling it or what not.. as the articles said that was unproven... i just want to use it for a while to help kinda jumpstart things since im so skinny.. i know its water weight.. but its supposed to help recovery and such things.. and hopefully if i can put on 30lbs i will only lose maybe 10 or so when i stop taking it.. oh well i got 200 servings with this jug, so ill prolly use that up and then cycle off i guess

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea, the cycling is up to you man...a lot of people on here just stay on it year round, including myself. There's really no need to cycle if you don't want to.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified