Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So what are some good foods to eat in the office? 8 hour office job, aim: Shredding

Right now i just went out and bought:
    3 huge massive bags of almonds,
    1 massive bag of walnuts,
    some raw oats,
    some green tea (white and green green),
    and some chai tea.

I was wondering what would be good to eat during the day. to fullfill my 6 meals a day. something quick small, and to help me keep up my metabolism.

my goal is to shred some fat. get my bf percentage from 11 to 8ish. it will take some hard determination but im all for it.

i was thinking grabbing some non-fat yogurt, alittle bit of fruits, just was curious.

also is equal a good substitute for sugar? or sweetnlow?

give me some gooood quick meals for the office.

thanks guys.

Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alley-oop21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I have to bring food to work it's usually:
    almonds
    bananas, apples
    pb&j sandwiches (ww bread, natty pb, sugar free jam)
    whey shakes

pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    peanut butter any other nut butter
    tuna in packets
    pacific foods makes soups in reheatable containers (individual portions)
    quick oats
    protein bars, muscle milk
    protein powder (and then just buy an 8oz container of juice to mix it)
    baby carrots, raw veggies

you have a great list already.

isntead of equal try stevia - natural sweetener
    Making the Cut :: 2009 daily fitness and food journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=275946851#post275946851

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lobster and potatoes.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shredd3r View Post
    Right now i just went out and bought:
    3 huge massive bags of almonds,
    1 massive bag of walnuts,
    some raw oats,
    some green tea (white and green green),
    and some chai tea.

I was wondering what would be good to eat during the day. to fullfill my 6 meals a day. something quick small, and to help me keep up my metabolism.

my goal is to shred some fat. get my bf percentage from 11 to 8ish. it will take some hard determination but im all for it.

i was thinking grabbing some non-fat yogurt, alittle bit of fruits, just was curious.

also is equal a good substitute for sugar? or sweetnlow?

give me some gooood quick meals for the office.

thanks guys.
    can of chicken
    can of tuna
    Deli Turkey
    Whey
    Cottage Cheese
    Beef Jerkey
    Hard Boiled Eggs
    Tupperwared Chicken Breasts

Brown Rice ( tupperwared)
    Sweet Potaotes ( tupperwared)
    WW Breads

Almonds
    Peanut Butter
    Olive OIl on ur tupperwared goods

Fruit
    Veggies

Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Absolutely GREAT ideas guys. THANKS alot.
    im going grocery shopping shortly. for work tomorrow. itll look like im moving in hahahaha

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pacificgrl View Post
    protein powder (and then just buy an 8oz container of juice to mix it)
    Protein powder, yes. Juice, no. Why consume a load of sugar when he's just at work? Mix it in milk or water.

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Protein powder, yes. Juice, no. Why consume a load of sugar when he's just at work? Mix it in milk or water.
    Not even Jesus Juice?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChingChang View Post
    Not even Jesus Juice?

isnt that the stuff they had at the last supper

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChingChang View Post
    Not even Jesus Juice?

Haha well, there are always exceptions

One could also go for