govols17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation How to lose fat with nutrition and lifting

I am 17, 5'10" and have gone from 205 to 165 since Thanksgiving of last year. I did it through extensive dieting and lifting regimen. I am happy with the results but want more. I have a question about calories. I want to get big and toned, yet I still want to lower my body fat further. I have read that you need to eat more calories than you burn to get big, yet you need to eat less caloreis than you burn to lose fat. So that leaves a dilemma. How can I lose more fat to get that six pack, but still gain muscle.

don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50) don_t ban me will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    theres a sticky at the top of the page 'how i lose weight and gained muscle' or something like that

that might help...