badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badboy51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

tyring to gain mass

well i am looking for a program to try to gain mass and i think the best one out there is WSFSBIII. i was just wondering should i take supps? and how much does eating effect your gains.

thanks in advance

shaz84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have no clue what WSFSBIII is, but to gain mass you need to fuel your muscles. Yes supplements work, but get your base diet working for you first. Work out your what maintenance calories are first (your daily intake) then add 500 calories to it on top of your workout. In addition ensure you're eating every three hours and that you take in enough protein for your bodyweight.

Make sure you are eating quality food with all the necessary macronutrients. If you crap you will bulk but it will be fat.

Good luck