Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    meseleto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Controlled Labs Black Hole Log

Hey guys,

I've had lots of questions about what I can do with my difficulty in eating more. Posted a thread and had lots of people tell me that I should try Black Hole and let them know how it works. I just won an Ebay auction on it a few days ago and I should receive it by Monday, Wednesday at the latest.

Here is some back up information:

I was stuck at 135lbs for the longest time and have been eating my limit for months and even added a weight gainer but I'm still 20lbs short of my goal. I currently eat about 4-5 meals a day plus a protein shake and some peanut butter before bed. My weight shifts a lot between 143-147lbs.

I'm currently limiting my cardio to just a few minutes of jogging as a warmup before I lift weights. Occasionally I will play a game of basketball with my friends but other then that nothing else. I lift 4times a week and focus on low-reps and high weights for building up strength and mass.

I will try this product for 30 days and will let you guys know on a daily basis how my ability to eat has changed. I plan on giving you what I have eaten for each meal and highlight any changes. I usually eat the same things everyday because I face time and price constraints since I'm in college.

I don't have HUGE expectations for this product but I will be happy if I can eat 500-750 extra calories a day. I feel like 3-7 stable lbs is a realistic goal for a month and hope that you guys can provide a little extra motivation as well Also, I have never written a log before so if there is anything I am leaving out or any questions that you guys have please feel free to let me know.

Wish me luck,
    meseleto

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by meseleto View Post
    Wish me luck,
    meseleto
    Good luck to you !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Controlled Labs Blackhole!

Eat More Than Ever Before & Help Indirectly Add Lean Mass! Eat; It's what all the guys in the gym tell you to do. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain "stop eating, you already have enough calories for now". You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it's the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people's best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise. However if you are eating clean and you are using all of these calories then it's not helping you in any way, shape or form. What if there is a way to effectively stop these hormones from keeping you from eating, from your goals and dreams of packing on quality lean muscle mass? Now there is. Black Hole from Controlled Labs uses naturally occurring alkylamides to fool the brain into believing that you haven't eaten enough calories and you need more food. Sound good? Then read on...
    Key Attributes:

Fast Absorption/Fast Acting Eat More Than Ever Before Helps Indirectly Add Lean Mass Legal, Safe, and Effective for Both Men and Women Stimulate Metabolism to Reduce Body Fat Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories Also Acts as a Natural Joint Supplement Non-Psychoactive Cannabinomimetic Alkylamides Complex:

Everyone knows that marijuana makes you hungry. So how does an athlete or bodybuilder increase their appetite naturally without having to deal with an illegal drug? Well, if there were a chemical that was physically similar to the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, then it could potentially activate the same receptors and elicit the increased hunger response. There just so happens to be a group of alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions.

The next step was to look for herbs that contained these alkylamides that mimic the structure of cannabinoids. The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide. Not only does the clinical information show that they can mimic them, but they can even bind to the receptors for a longer period of time than can the other two types. This means that Black Hole will help produce hunger stimulating effects potentially greater than anything you have experienced before.

The oral bioavailability of these alkylamides has also been shown to be extremely high in human studies, so they will make it to the receptors without getting degraded by the gastric juices and/or the liver. Now that you are hungry and have begun stuffing your mouth with tons of protein and good carbohydrates, what is your body going to do with all of those calories?.

Digest-It-All Complex:

It wouldn't be in your best interests to create a huge appetite and not have the ingredients to help you digest all of those extra calories, which is why we included the Digest-It-All complex in Black Hole. Digest-It-All will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines. Giant Knotweedl has also been added as an anti-oxidant. These two powerful anti-oxidants will help scavenge free radicals that can result from greater food consumption. You asked for it and now you have it, the first and only appetite stimulator supplement on the market, Black Hole!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 3 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Non-Psychoactive Cannabinomimetic Alkylamides: 1,000mg (Echinacea purpurea root [extracted for a precise blend of alkylamides dodeca-2e, 4e, 8z, 10z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca 2-e, 4e-dienoic acid isobutylamide], Spilanthes Acmella [extract for a precise blend of alkylamide undeca-2e, 7z, 9e-trienoic acid isobutylamide]).

Digest-It-All: 1,100mg (Humulus lupulus [extract for 8% lupulinum], Canyaponia Piauhiensis Extract [cayaponia tayuya], tynanthus panurensis [clavo huasca], ginger root, giant knotweed].

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, magnesium stearate, and artificial colors.

Directions: Take 3 capsules before your first meal of the day or if you need to operate a motor vehicle within a few hours of this meal, take it with a meal that you will not need to operate a vehicle within a few hours of.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to what you think, good luck!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I should start using my bottles...

Yesterday was my first day on black hole. All I can say is holy crap IT WORKS!!! The only reason I stopped eating at lunch and dinner was because of the looks I was getting today. People who take Black Hole know what looks i'm talking about. It's the "Check out this Freak Over Here, Eating His Body Weight In Food"

Honestly though, I only took the one pill and can't believe what the results will be like tommorrow when I take three. Here is how much black hole allowed me to eat today:

Meal 1
    One extra bowl of oatmeal
    A tablespoon of peanut butter
    3 extra servings of eggs (total of 6)
    An extra glass of skim milk and 4 glasses of water -----> Black Hole seems to increase the amount of liquids I can drink too. Which is great because I'm planning on starting on creatine soon and you're suppose to drink lots of extra water.

Meal 2
    4 extra ounces of turkey
    1 extra bowl of rice

Meal 3
    3 extra ounces of turkey
    2 extra bowls of brown rice
    1 bananna

Meal 4
    Extra roast beef/turkey sandwich (too many carbs I know)

Meal 5
    Nothing

I think I've doubled my protein intake in one day and increase carbs by 1/3. I've also been able to drink 80 extra oz of water.

The only side effect I felt was a headache that lasted for only 10minutes. It occurred about 30mins after taking black hole.

Effect on appetite: It was weird because I don't feel any hungrier then I normally do so I was kinda felt that it wasn't working. However, you definetely feel different once you start eating your food.

Here is where the name fits perfectly into how I felt. I kept eating and eating and it just felt like it was going into a black hole in my stomach. I only stopped eating for the first 2 meals because I was afraid that I was too sensitive to the medication. I'll probably post something up on nutrition, asking if it's safe to increase calorie consumption too much too fast.

Basically I freakin' love Black Hole and can't weight (wait) till Thursday!
    Last edited by meseleto; 10-31-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Sad attempt to be funny

Oh, also I've changed my weekly weigh-ins from Friday to Wed since this is when I'm starting my 30 day supply.

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome! Glad you like the black hole. Did you notice that you don't bloat as much when you eat a lot?

What do you mean? Do people get bloated when they only eat a little? I have never gotten bloated before and the increase in calorie consumption deriving from taking black hole hasn't changed the bloating status at all.
    Last edited by meseleto; 10-31-2007 at 01:03 PM. Reason: clarify what "it" means

What do you mean? Do people get bloated when they only eat a little? I have never gotten bloated before and the increase in calorie consumption deriving from taking black hole hasn't changed the bloating status at all.
    No i mean, the black hole essentially lets you eat more, but when bodybuilding we try to avoid a gut, and hence forth is the digestion 'better' as a result from eating MORE quantities of food? It may be too early to comment on this.
    Last edited by Dedicatedforlif; 10-31-2007 at 01:27 PM.

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    No i mean, the black hole essentially lets you eat more, but when bodybuilding we try to avoid a guy, and hence forth is the digestion 'better' as a result from eating MORE quantities of food? It may be too early to comment on this.
    A guy? Do you mean a gut? Also, can you clarify what you mean by "is the digestion better?" Sorry i'm kind of a newb to these biology-based nutrition question. I can tell you that I feel like my body is using the food better, my trips to the bathroom are more pleasant, and I already feel extra energy when I woke up this morning. So I guess if that fits under better digestion then yes.

If not, please let me know. I want to help people understand this badass product.

A guy? Do you mean a gut? Also, can you clarify what you mean by "is the digestion better?" Sorry i'm kind of a newb to these biology-based nutrition question. I can tell you that I feel like my body is using the food better, my trips to the bathroom are more pleasant, and I already feel extra energy when I woke up this morning. So I guess if that fits under better digestion then yes.

If not, please let me know. I want to help people understand this badass product.
    Yeah im meant gut not guy lol.

And yes that kind of answers my question. Keep us posted with you're log!

Smile

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Yeah im meant gut not guy lol.

And yes that kind of answers my question. Keep us posted with you're log!
    Haha. Will do bro!

Cool

Welcome to day 2/30 on Black Hole. Here is how black hole has continued to increase my calorie consumption. Please note that this is not ALL I eat but what Black Hole allows me to eat that I normally cannot.

Meal 1
    Extra 4 servings of eggs
    Extra serving of peanut butter
    Extra bowl of oatmeal w/ skim milk

Meal 2
    Nothing

Meal 3
    Extra 6 ounces of lean beef
    Extra serving of chicken w/brown rice
    A serving of fries!!! (bad I know but they looked sooo good today)

Meat 4
    Extra serving of wheat pasta
    Extra bowl of brown rice
    Peanut butter

Meal 5
    2 Extra slices of 12 grain bread
    Extra 4 ounces of turkey

Increased water consumption: 90oz

Wow Black Hole continues to do an incredible job and far surpass my goals. Today actually noticed a slight increase in hunger compared to yesterday when I felt nothing. This was probably due to do the directions calling for 3 pills after the first day of just one pill.

Again I was shocked at how much I could eat before getting full.

Side Effects 1: This is starting to worry me a little bit. I got another headache and I timed this one at ~15mins, longer than yesterday's headache of 10mins. I usually only get headaches 1-2times a year so this is odd. Anybody have any clue why that could be the case?

Side Effects 2: I've noticed for two days in a row much better digestion. My trips to the bathroom are getting much better. A tiny bit of energy increase but I haven't determined yet if that was from the increase in carbs that I'm taking on.

So Glad that I started Black Hole when I did instead of a few weeks ago. Now i'll have some left when I go back home for thanksgiving, score! My mom is gonna go bankrupt feeding me.

Okay yesterday was day 3/30 out of my Black Hole cycle.

Here it how it went:

Meal 1
    Extra 3 eggs
    Extra bowl of oatmeal
    Extra slice of bread

Meal 2
    Two eggs

Meal 3
    Extra 6 oz of roast beef
    Extra bowl of brown rice

Meal 4
    Extra bowl of brown rice

Meal 5
    Nothing

Water consumption: 60oz

Okay yesterday I wasn't able to eat as much as I normally could. I believe it was because I only waited about 25-30mins before my first meal instead of 45mins like it is recommended. Also, I'm having difficulty eating a lot in my last 2 meals.

I think I will try 2 pills, 45mins before my first meal and 1 pill 45mins before meal 3 or 4.

Side effects: Yeah!!!! No headache today which was awesome. I think I may be getting use to it.

Side effects 2: Still notice an increase in energy and better digestion.

New Side effect: Eeek! I started noticing my gut is growing. I think I need to slow down my increase in calorie consumption and wait for my lifting to catch up.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good eats ! Gotta EFH to GFH !!!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Okay yesterday was day 4/30 of taking Black Hole.

Adjusting directions: I was having difficulty in achieving similar results in my latter meals as my earlier meals so I decided to take 2 (instead of 3) before my first meal and 1 more between meal 3 and 4. This worked great! I highly recommended it if you are noticing the effects of Black Hole diminishing latter on in the day.

Here is how it affected me:

Meal 1
    Extra 3 servings of eggs
    Extra bowl of oatmeal w/ skim milk

Meal 2
    Extra pizza (bad I know)

Meal 3
    Extra 3 ounces of lean beef
    Extra serving of chicken w/brown rice

Meat 4
    35oz Steak
    2 servings of wheat pasta
    Peanut butter

Meal 5
    Extra 4 ounces of turkey
    2 servings of (extra)chicken noodle soup

Increased water consumption: 100oz

Side effect: No headache again for 2 days in a row.

Side effect 2: No increase in energy. Probably because I didn't have as much carbs as I normally do. Digestion was much better today.

Gut effect: Dammit, gut is starting to look like a baby after I eat.

Gobbling down that steak made me wonder if I should this contest our local steak place has. Eat this huge steak in one sitting and you get it free (or else it's like 30 bucks!) Anybody do any of these bad boys?

Nice adjustments
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice log! Sub'd!

Question: When are you taking your pills? all three at once? Right when you wake up?
    i'm also thinking of taking black hole to see how this baby works.. and from the looks of things it works fantastically.
    "Dont' confuse a single mistake for a final defeat".

I'm a ramblin wreck from Georgia Tech and a HELLUVA engineer!

Originally Posted by settlesync View Post
    Nice log! Sub'd!

Question: When are you taking your pills? all three at once? Right when you wake up?
    i'm also thinking of taking black hole to see how this baby works.. and from the looks of things it works fantastically.
    This is how it is recommended:

Three pills 45mins before your first meal.

I tried this for a while with pretty good results but I have made some adjustments that work for me personally:

Two pills 30-45mins before my first meal. One pill in between my third and fourth meal, 45minutes before my fourth one.

Hope that helps.

Eeeek. Sorry that I have been falling a little behind but i'm in the middle of midsems at college and have been really busy/stressed out.

Here is how day 5/30 worked for me

Meal 1
    Extra 2 servings of eggs
    2 Extra bowls of oatmeal w/ skim milk

Meal 2
    Extra 6 ounces of roast beef
    Whey Protein

Meal 3
    Extra 10 ounces of lean beef
    Extra serving of brown rice
    4 slices of whole wheat bread with lots of peanut butter
    2 extra glasses of skim milk

Meat 4
    20oz Steak
    Whey Protein

Meal 5
    Extra turkey sandwich

Increased water consumption: 800oz

Side effect: Headaches came back. It was only for like 10mins so it was bearable.

Side effect 2: Wow I felt great this day. Lots of energy and digestion continued to be awesome.

settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10) settlesync is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is how it is recommended:

Three pills 45mins before your first meal.

I tried this for a while with pretty good results but I have made some adjustments that work for me personally:

Two pills 30-45mins before my first meal. One pill in between my third and fourth meal, 45minutes before my fourth one.

Hope that helps.
    Muchas gracias

Eeeek. Sorry that I have been falling a little behind but i'm in the middle of midsems at college and have been really busy/stressed out.

Here is how day 5/30 worked for me

Meal 1
    Extra 2 servings of eggs
    2 Extra bowls of oatmeal w/ skim milk

Meal 2
    Extra 6 ounces of roast beef
    Whey Protein

Meal 3
    Extra 10 ounces of lean beef
    Extra serving of brown rice
    4 slices of whole wheat bread with lots of peanut butter
    2 extra glasses of skim milk

Meat 4
    20oz Steak
    Whey Protein

Meal 5
    Extra turkey sandwich

Increased water consumption: 800oz

Side effect: Headaches came back. It was only for like 10mins so it was bearable.

Side effect 2: Wow I felt great this day. Lots of energy and digestion continued to be awesome.
    So on average, whats your # of the increase in cals per day? How are your workouts and lifts going??

Originally Posted by settlesync View Post
    Muchas gracias

So on average, whats your # of the increase in cals per day? How are your workouts and lifts going??
    Cals are probably increasing from 2,300 to 3,200. Roughly. Tuesday will be my 7th day on black hole and I will be reporting my increase in weight as well as my increase in weights. I can tell you that I cheated a few days ago and looked at my weight and it is gross. Lifts are much better as well.

I guess you just gotta wait till then

Cals are probably increasing from 2,300 to 3,200. Roughly. Tuesday will be my 7th day on black hole and I will be reporting my increase in weight as well as my increase in weights. I can tell you that I cheated a few days ago and looked at my weight and it is gross. Lifts are much better as well.

Ahh anticipation I can't wait

Yesterday was day 6/30 for me on black hole. Here is how it went:

Meal 1
    One extra bowl of oatmeal
    A tablespoon of peanut butter
    4 extra servings of eggs (total of 7)
    Whey Protein Shake

Meal 2
    4 extra ounces of turkey
    1 extra bowl of rice
    2 extra ounces of roast beef
    Bowl of (extra) chicken noodle soup

Meal 3
    2 extra ounces of turkey
    1 extra bowls of brown rice

Meal 4
    2 Extra roast beef/turkey sandwich
    Bowl of (extra) chicken noodle soup
    Extra bowl of brown rice

Meal 5
    Whey Protein Shake
    2 Bananas

Water consumption: 120oz

Side Effects: No headache today

Side Effects 2: No increase in energy until late in the night (maybe bananas?) Digestion was actually really bad today. Maybe something I ate/drank was bad.

Today is the big day. I will post my weight gains and strength gains either late tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon. Strength gains will probably be a little behind my weight gains because my body hasn't had the opportunity to use my extra weight and turn it into bigger lifts. Oh well.

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to the update man
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Looking forward to the update man
    me too me too!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    impressive, nice work
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Here is the end of my first week of my thirty day cycle of black hole. Here are the results:

Meal 1
    Extra 2 eggs
    Extra bowl of cereal
    2 Extra slice of breads w/lots of peanut butter

Meal 2
    Two eggs

Meal 3
    Extra 12 oz of roast beef
    Extra bowl of brown rice

Meal 4
    2 bananas
    3 Plain Turkey Wheat Bread Sandwiches
    One Cajun chicken breast (amazing by the way)
    1 bowl of (extra) chicken noodle soup

Meal 5
    Extra bowl of oatmeal
    2 slices of wheat bread w/ lots of peanut butter

Water consumption: 100oz

Today I tried taking 1 pill 45mins before my first meal and 2 pills 45mins before meal 4. I think this is best for me because my school offers a menu that offers much more protein options for dinner than lunch. Plus, it is easier for me to eat in the afternoon than at night.

Side effects:No headache today which was awesome.

Side effects 2: Still notice an increase in energy and better digestion.

Side effect3: Okay my gut is really starting to bother me. I might have to increase % of diet on protein and less carbs.

Wasn't able to head to the gym today to check out my official weight. Will definitely do it tomorrow though. Will also post gains for the following exercises this last week: Squat, chest press, tricep extension, bicep curl, shoulder press, and the other staples.

*slap self* Sorry 3,200 was a little high. I actually calculate it and is closer to 2,675-2,700