garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cellucor m5 extreme

i know everyone thinks GNC is way overpriced and i agree but i was there today i saw this product called m5 extreme by cellucor so i asked the guy there what it was and how it worked and this is what he said.

Think about it. It has Kre-Alkalyn (100% bioavailable form of Creatine) and Glycocyamine (natural precursor to creatine). So right there you are getting the most creatine intake inside the body. YOU CAN"T GET MORE! Now that the creatine has bypassed the stomach, now you need to spike your insulin levels to transport the creatine to the cell. We have 2 insulin potentiators. 4-hydroxy isoluecine, and cinnerol. Both are better than ALA's or dextrose. Now that the creatine is by the muscle, you need to pump it inside the cells. That's where GPA comes into play as a water shuttler. It shuttles excess water w/ creatine inside the cell.

NOt to mention the Di-arginine malate that is in there to provide your body with a hell of a blood pump.

So, do the math. If you were to get what's in the M5 in other products you would need:
    Krealkalyn caps - $50
    Insuload - $40
    NO2 - $80
    (and you're still missing some ingredients)

i think the product is like around 70 dollars i dont really remember. but have you guys heard of this stuff and is it any good?

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by garret
    i know everyone thinks GNC is way overpriced and i agree but i was there today i saw this product called m5 extreme by cellucor so i asked the guy there what it was and how it worked and this is what he said.

Think about it. It has Kre-Alkalyn (100% bioavailable form of Creatine) and Glycocyamine (natural precursor to creatine). So right there you are getting the most creatine intake inside the body. YOU CAN"T GET MORE! Now that the creatine has bypassed the stomach, now you need to spike your insulin levels to transport the creatine to the cell. We have 2 insulin potentiators. 4-hydroxy isoluecine, and cinnerol. Both are better than ALA's or dextrose. Now that the creatine is by the muscle, you need to pump it inside the cells. That's where GPA comes into play as a water shuttler. It shuttles excess water w/ creatine inside the cell.

NOt to mention the Di-arginine malate that is in there to provide your body with a hell of a blood pump.

So, do the math. If you were to get what's in the M5 in other products you would need:
    Krealkalyn caps - $50
    Insuload - $40
    NO2 - $80

i think the product is like around 70 dollars i dont really remember. but have you guys heard of this stuff and is it any good?
    Cellucor's products are sound in formulation but they are way overpriced. And FYI the products you listed can be found for more than 1/2 the price that you listed. Not to mention there are cheaper alternatives to all of them.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yea those r just the prices the guy gave me. so they are pretty good products?

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by garret
    yea those r just the prices the guy gave me. so they are pretty good products?
    Like I said Cellucor products are formulated great I just think there a little pricey.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hell give it a shot, write a review

Originally Posted by wookie
    Hell give it a shot, write a review
    i think i will but first im going to use up all of my kre alkalyn and NO

hey first before i decide to buy some i want to see if anyone has tryed it before?

bump

Registered User captinamerica76's Avatar
    captinamerica76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used the 2006 formula of M5 and absolutely loved it. The pumps i got and the endurance i had during each lift was phenomenal. Highly Recommended

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it isnt a good product. the taste is unbearable and it is way overpriced.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shmirwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because it doesn't taste good and its "pricey" that makes it a bad product... man I remember taking creatine monohydrate with water... and warm water at that... anything HAS to taste better then that....

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shmirwin View Post
    because it doesn't taste good and its "pricey" that makes it a bad product... man I remember taking creatine monohydrate with water... and warm water at that... anything HAS to taste better then that....
    I'm with you on that one. I remember like 5 years ago taking creatine and it tasted like hot garbage mixed in water.. Ill drink anything as long as it's 1 step above that

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    i agree with nni....its overpriced, and not a very reputable company
    there is countless better options
    Last edited by BuckeyeMuscle; 01-24-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys, i dont know what you all are saying about it tasting bad, i pick up the m5 extreme today, on my way to the gym, and personally it tastes awesome, i got Green Apple, taste just like green apple to me,

and also about it being over priced, i payed about $50 even for it, thought it was an ok price, but after checking online, some places are selling it for $79, and some are selling it for $39,

so all in all i guess i got an ok price, nothing great but hey,

well my i took one serving right after i left the store, and right before i was gonna work out, wow ive never felt so great, the amount of energy and my endurance was way up,

so all in all, its a good product but i cant really say anything real on the price cause its different in alot of places,

VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10) VC FootBaller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I took the M5, P6, and R3 for about 6 weeks. The M5 and R3 were good products but I don't think the P6 did anything. I tried the fruit punch version of the M5 and it tasted terrible. Not to mention the M5 and R3 were both pretty pricey.

Overall, I basically got the same results from taking Cell-tech as I did from the M5 so I wouldn't put too much time and money into it.

i started this thread when the m5 only had one flavor
    and it wasnt a flavor it was just a bunch of power with the most digusting taste ever. then must have added flavoring since then

DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ_Knotty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    r3 eh ?

so do you just combine both mixtures into one, and what effects does the r3 have, like combining both of them what does it do

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've read some mixed M5 Extreme Reviews, but most seem to mention the terrible taste and that it does work. It is a pretty complete pre-workout product.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you can find the Gen2 M5 extreme it is now in packets, and we did taste testings. Its tastes like Hawaiian punch now. Also comes in single serve packets now instead of straight powder. We removed any bicarbonate powder that was used ( to help taste and mixing/buffering effect). So no bursting shakers either when you shake it up.Now it mixes with a spoon.

If you are on a tight budget use 1-2 packets just on workout days. A lot of people by an energy drink for 3-4 bucks each work out. 3x20= $60 just for some caffeine and sugar every month.

Just try it once, and you'll see the difference for yourself. This is why we have a 100% guarantee. You have an issue, or complaint just call us up and tell us. Our customer support is number 1 in the business. Something you will not find from most other companies.

Just to justify the price

1.) Pre-workout energy/endurance boost
    2.) Insulin Potentiator
    3.) GH boost/recovery enhancers
    4.) Nitric Oxide Support
    5.) Kre-alkalyn (check out the Olympic studies they did)

1-2 packets pre-workout and your done. You can use it on your off days for max benefit. I have replaced my afternoon cup of joe with some M5.

feel free to hit me up on PM with any personal questions...
    Attached Files
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000) smcmichaeljr is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've tried the samples of these products and I think they're great. Great tasting and great effectiveness. HORRIBLE PRICE POINT. When you have quality products out there like the CL and Gaspari lines it's hard to justify spending $200+ for the muscle building stack. Hell I'd just go the PH route for less money and better results.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smcmichaeljr View Post
    I've tried the samples of these products and I think they're great. Great tasting and great effectiveness. HORRIBLE PRICE POINT. When you have quality products out there like the CL and Gaspari lines it's hard to justify spending $200+ for the muscle building stack. Hell I'd just go the PH route for less money and better results.
    Dont treat PH's like they are without sides. Its something I took for granted in my younger days, and I paid for dearly with improper PCT, etc...

There is always a cost to the quick route.

3 year and 20lbs with PH and clean diet

1 year and 40lbs natural with M5/R3/P6 red ( cycled 2 months off...2 months on with P6 red)....

The injuries and PCT were not worth the side effect or shutdown. Some peoplel are lucky to have easy PCT. Not worth the risk in my book when you can do it right naturally, or at least mildly running some good PH once a year.
    Last edited by MikeCellucor; 12-13-2008 at 10:17 PM.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kwanthony187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im going to start repping cellucor bc it is the real deal. the first cycle i didnt know what was i was doing.. bc i just started lifting. now i got another cycle for free from the rep down here thats friends with me. after i get done with my ph cycle and pct i will run the stack and i garantee. huge gains with no sides.

thanks mike, pm me sometime i would like some more info on things to come with cellucor.. happy holidays.
    WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the Gov. of California to cause the feeling of cumming all the time.

Supplements: ON Pro-Complex gainer, Centrum multi, flaxseed oil.

Coupee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coupee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coupee36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just picked up the "island punch" flavor M5 extreme, from local nutri-shop.. 52$ with tax.. not too pricey. i'm getting back in the mix of things so figure i'd give this a try was on fuzion and no-xplode great products but time for diversity. I will use my first scoop in 20mn.. also planning on doing a log journal for the next 4 weeks..

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cellucor M5

Glycogenic Charge:
    Waxy Maize (Corn Starch), Taurine, BPOV (Bis (Picolinato) Oxovanadium)

Myosmotic Infusion:
    Creatine MagnaPower® Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Betaine HCl, GPA (Guanidinopropionic Acid)

Vasodynamic Force:
    Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate, Citruline Malate, Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate

Response to the following?

Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    GPA administration depletes skeletal muscle creatine phosphate concentrations, thereby initiating a state of ATP deficiency and premature muscle fatigue.

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor
    It's meant to stimulate insulin response with Oxovandium
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Does this apply to healthy individuals, or just patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus?

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor
    only a few things actually increase Nitrixc Oxide directly. Working out triggers a release, and M5 is designed to amplify and continue that release by user intermediates in that process.

Its all about the natural cycle called the Nitric Oxide cycle. If you leave either Arg, Ornithin, or Citrulline out of the equation it is the limiting factor for an extended pump even past the workout.
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    Prior to exogenous sources, healthy individuals already aquire a more than sufficient arginine substrate pool required for the NO synthase pathway, so adding additional arginine/citrulline/orthinine will elicit negligible results [if any at all].
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100) GageWojo is not very well liked. (-100)

Question ey?

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    I guess u like fat shlong then?
    ๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅ƝΣΰƬЯΔĹ๖̶ۣ̲̲̲̲ۜ̅̅̅ƘÏηg

tomotime10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently stacking P6, C4+M5 (two scoops c4 one scoop m5), NO3 Black Chrome and it's honestly the best stack I've ever done. Great energy and extreme focus. I'm getting the best gains I've ever had. I'm about halfway through the stack and I've gained 40lbs on my incline and 50 lbs on my squat, and that's in 15 days. Cellucor is the best line I've ever used and will continue to use. The price is worth it!

McCRACKmichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are the cheaper alternatives?

Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Cellucor's products are sound in formulation but they are way overpriced. And FYI the products you listed can be found for more than 1/2 the price that you listed. Not to mention there are cheaper alternatives to all of them.
    I have heard in many forms that there is a cheaper alternative to M5 Reloaded. Anyone know any? Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrins (HBCD) is the ingredient i am looking for alternatives.

The creatine, yes Dymatize Creatine, got it. (no more than 17-20 bucks for 1000g)
    BCAA no more than 18-30 bucks
    HBCD 20-30 bucks

so about 55 - 80 bucks which is what I will pay for M5.

I know this is an old post, and M5 Extreme is no more, but just wanted to ask.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by McCRACKmichael View Post
    I have heard in many forms that there is a cheaper alternative to M5 Reloaded. Anyone know any? Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrins (HBCD) is the ingredient i am looking for alternatives.

The creatine, yes Dymatize Creatine, got it. (no more than 17-20 bucks for 1000g)
    BCAA no more than 18-30 bucks
    HBCD 20-30 bucks

so about 55 - 80 bucks which is what I will pay for M5.

I know this is an old post, and M5 Extreme is no more, but just wanted to ask.
    Glyco-Fuse. It's still pretty expensive though.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by garret View Post

Krealkalyn caps - $50
    Insuload - $40
    NO2 - $80

70 bucks is high can be found cheaper and even better when it's buy one get one half... check ******** there's a promo if you need that stupid card.
    NASM-CPT