garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cellucor m5 extreme

i know everyone thinks GNC is way overpriced and i agree but i was there today i saw this product called m5 extreme by cellucor so i asked the guy there what it was and how it worked and this is what he said.

Think about it. It has Kre-Alkalyn (100% bioavailable form of Creatine) and Glycocyamine (natural precursor to creatine). So right there you are getting the most creatine intake inside the body. YOU CAN"T GET MORE! Now that the creatine has bypassed the stomach, now you need to spike your insulin levels to transport the creatine to the cell. We have 2 insulin potentiators. 4-hydroxy isoluecine, and cinnerol. Both are better than ALA's or dextrose. Now that the creatine is by the muscle, you need to pump it inside the cells. That's where GPA comes into play as a water shuttler. It shuttles excess water w/ creatine inside the cell.

NOt to mention the Di-arginine malate that is in there to provide your body with a hell of a blood pump.

So, do the math. If you were to get what's in the M5 in other products you would need:
    Krealkalyn caps - $50
    Insuload - $40
    NO2 - $80
    (and you're still missing some ingredients)

i think the product is like around 70 dollars i dont really remember. but have you guys heard of this stuff and is it any good?

logmoss82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Screw cellucor

I was told that the Cellucor's p6 was the best product available for building mass and was being used by juicers as a legal alternative. They told me that the stack M5 P6 and R3 was the way to go. I was trying to bulk up for football tryouts. I have follwed directions exaclty and noticed only minimal results. In four weeks I have gone from 177 to only 183. Far from cellucor's claim of 15-25 lbs in four weeks. I have, however seen some positive changes in body fat and especially recovery time, feeling rejuvenated and ready to go the day after strenuous workouts with little or no soreness. I have been hearing, however that the pro-hormone version of the P6 was vey effective before it was banned. Also I have experienced some very unsettling side effects from the new p6 including enlarged prostate, difficulty urinating, decreased sex drive, abdominal pains, cramping, and gas. Not good.

Anyways, I have found that M5 and R3 are descent products, but the new p6 is absolute garbage and anyone who says differently is lying to you because he either works for the company(i.e. Cellucor "Dr.") or will recieve a commision from selling it to you (I.e. Gnc retailer)