mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hydrostatic body fat testing locations?

Does anyone know where one can get a hydrostatic body fat test done in Northern California?? San Francisco specifically. Just about all the sites I've found that do this test are only available in the "Muscle Beach" SoCal area.

If not, I'll just have to wait until my Disneyland trip to get it done.

Thanks in advance!

SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthCaliDiva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do these folks come anywhere near you?

www.getdunked.com

mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) mighty_mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SouthCaliDiva
    Do these folks come anywhere near you?

www.getdunked.com
    Checked them out. They only have schedules for Southern California. I'll check with some of the trainers at my gym.

Northern Cal BB'ers... anyone??... anyone??...

Maybe I should just move to Santa Monica

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    phone local gyms and ask?
    <->

momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    phone local gyms and ask?
    A gym with hydrostatic weighing would be pretty cool. Another option is looking at the local universities. I get mine done through OSU.