maseay15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maseay15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maseay15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Your most embarassing gym moment?

Okay guys, think back to your rookie days of lifting and I'm sure you can come up with at least one embarassing thing that happened to you while lifting, or in a gym.

I had a a case a few months ago with the benchpress.
    Mkay, you know those poles that stick out of the top of the bench, which is where you lay the bar?

Well I was doing my reps and on my way up I somehow hit the poles on one of my sides, and I lost control. It got worse as the weights started flying off and crashing onto the floor!

I've used stoppers ever since XP

cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameron33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there are hundreds of these threads buddy