Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

JuicyJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thinking of becoming a state trooper

All of a sudden I got real interested in this occupation thus I changed My major to criminal Justice and am pursuing this career. what careers are yall pursuing
    chuuch

i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) i,scorpius has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    circus strongman(really!)
    "9 out of 10 experts agree...that one person out of 10 will always disagree w/ the other 9!"- colin mochrie

www.mooneuropa.com - check me out!

Latin Thunder Stallion FerrariFreak's Avatar
    FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im currently a prison guard/peace officer. Depending on what exactly you do, it can take nerves of steel to deal with a lot of people.

EDIT: working my way to the US Marshalls Service
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

-I hate Murphey and his stupid law.

-I have excellent bow staff skills.

-Your momma has a wooden leg with a kick stand mutha f****r !!!

-I know I'm fat...you know why? 'Cause every time I f*** your mom she gives me a biscuit !!!

Trying not to get banned. IgnoranceIsBlis's Avatar
    IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What would you want to be a state troopers....What the **** kind of douche bag says, "I want to give speeding tickets for a living"...

I believe the only respectable law enforcement are detectives and others such as patrolman, and troopers are scum of the earth and should be hit by a train...

I have had the displeasure of being acquainted with literally a hundred police officer patrolman/troopers and they all brag about the biggest tickets they give and for such ridiculous reasons...

FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FerrariFreak has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBlis
    What would you want to be a state troopers....What the **** kind of douche bag says, "I want to give speeding tickets for a living"...

I believe the only respectable law enforcement are detectives and others such as patrolman, and troopers are scum of the earth and should be hit by a train...

I have had the displeasure of being acquainted with literally a hundred police officer patrolman/troopers and they all brag about the biggest tickets they give and for such ridiculous reasons...
    Well, if you show them THIS kind of attitude, you're lucky you only get tickets.
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

-I know I'm fat...you know why? 'Cause every time I f*** your mom she gives me a biscuit !!!

hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hump120982 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit hump120982's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by JuicyJ
    All of a sudden I got real interested in this occupation thus I changed My major to criminal Justice and am pursuing this career. what careers are yall pursuing

ever seen super troopers? I heard it's just like that. Just kidding. I heard being a state trooper is actually a pretty interesting job. But whatever suits you.

The training, at least in Texas, is pretty intense. In fact, a man just died during the physical training phase. I see troopers as elite police officers.
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IgnoranceIsBlis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by FerrariFreak
    Well, if you show them THIS kind of attitude, you're lucky you only get tickets.
    With police officers attitudes, they should be shot...

They think they are above the law. Some ****ing officer tried to arrest me for me bitching about him cutting me off 3 times without a blinker. He was at my window grabbing for his tazer when I said I had him on video.....he left

E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) E.Bikas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They think they are above the law.
    Sound familar anyone?
    Eat Right or Get Left!

EPK Properties LLC

BodyPoints: 7380
    Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mikeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mikeo's BodySpace
    I first read the title as "Thinking of becoming a storm trooper".

I thought you were 2 sandwiches short of a picnic!

With police officers attitudes, they should be shot...

They think they are above the law. Some ****ing officer tried to arrest me for me bitching about him cutting me off 3 times without a blinker. He was at my window grabbing for his tazer when I said I had him on video.....he left
    Damn, it's a ****ty life in the US with ALL of the cops running around harassing people, and never helping people or arresting drunk drivers that could kill loved ones. I f***ing hate people with this kind of attitude. In fact I have an idea......
    Current stats:

6'4"
    245 lbs.
    14% bf

Damn, it's a ****ty life in the US with ALL of the cops running around harassing people, and never helping people or arresting drunk drivers that could kill loved ones. I f***ing hate people with this kind of attitude. In fact I have an idea......
    There is nothing wrong with arresting drunk drivers. There is something wrong with giving a speeding ticket to someone and then on your way home you speed...

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13438
    MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MantisShrimp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MantisShrimp's BodySpace
    Not if they're good cops. The first amendment still exists, the last time I checked. Granted, I imagine putting up with haters is a stressful part of a cop's job. But a good cop does it, because he knows he needs to, and he knows that his tolerance is a big part of what makes America what it is. Because if someone handed me a gun, and then sent in a constant stream of people who hated my guts, I'm not so sure I'd show as much restraint...which is why I'm not a cop. I'd be like Keitel in Bad Lieutenant
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Wheres the sex section? Blaze111's Avatar
    Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Rocket Scientist.

BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BRADP3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im about a month, little more from leaving for the Army

HeavenSoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavenSoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My major is sociology/criminal justice. Letting God lead me for a job. I like helping people ya know peeps in the inner city, and having justice in the world, like stopping sexual predators and etc, letting God lead me though.

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 226 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3848
    the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the next arnold has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit the next arnold's BodySpace
    majoring in Finance and Sports science

dont have a clue what i want to do yet