Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    for your first time dieting you did a lot better than average. i'll tell ya, i would NOT be able to diet for 32 weeks
    agreed 100%
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    for your first time dieting you did a lot better than average. i'll tell ya, i would NOT be able to diet for 32 weeks
    32 weeks was the original plan, to do the Vulcan Classic. I basically chose that competition out of the blue, but after talking to some guys that had done it and said it was poorly run I decided on the NPC Atlanta, which puts me at a total of 28 or 29 weeks dieting, but close enough, lol.
    www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com --------- www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com
    www.biolayne.com -------- www.3dmusclejourney.com

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jth16 View Post
    32 weeks was the original plan, to do the Vulcan Classic. I basically chose that competition out of the blue, but after talking to some guys that had done it and said it was poorly run I decided on the NPC Atlanta, which puts me at a total of 28 or 29 weeks dieting, but close enough, lol.
    yea man, you have had an extremely long road to saturday. i can't even imagine that much contest prep

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll tan my face/hands/feet the day of the comp
    Haha, thanks for the compliments, but 'lean' isn't one of the words I would use to describe my physique right now .
    I'll save most of my thoughts for the post competition post, but looking back from where I started, 228+ 20+% bodyfat to where I am now, I think I did great, but looking at this purely from a bodybuilding standpoint, I think I did pretty average/poorly.
    Dude you have done an outstanding job. You should post a side by side shot of before/after. Honestly you could win one of those bb.com transformation of the week things.

And yea 28 weeks is a hell of a lot of dieting! Here I am thinking my 24 week contest diet will be long, but you did a whole additional month. Great inspiration for me though.

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, thanks for coming here! Doc Neely has always put on good shows, though I admit it's been a few years since I've been to one. And at least I'll have someone to root for. Thanks, Jordan.

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    Honestly you could win one of those bb.com transformation of the week things.
    I agree; I think his transformation is about as good as they get. From those old pics I never thought that he could be a decent bodybuilder. You ought to apply for that, Jordan.

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah man I remember coming in here and looking at your older pics...and wow I didnt even recognize that it was you in your avy... you've done such an incredible job this past 28+ months. Insane... if you win a pro card you damn well earned it.

Your legs are monstrous..Arms are incredible. You remind me of Arnold for some reason, except with far better legs..
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Bro was reading over your thread all night tonight in various parts. You changed your diet up a lot throughout the course of it. I was curious if you could do me a favor and post up what your diet from say 10-12 weeks out till now looked like?

I've competed twice 3 years ago and with some bad diet advice and taking it too far I lost tooo much muscle. I was thinking of doing a show in September--about 20 weeks out from it right now BW is about 200 10%BF give or take. So just looking for some diets to take into consideration.

You're gonna do great man make sure you have fun!

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    Hey Bro was reading over your thread all night tonight in various parts. You changed your diet up a lot throughout the course of it. I was curious if you could do me a favor and post up what your diet from say 10-12 weeks out till now looked like?

I've competed twice 3 years ago and with some bad diet advice and taking it too far I lost tooo much muscle. I was thinking of doing a show in September--about 20 weeks out from it right now BW is about 200 10%BF give or take. So just looking for some diets to take into consideration.

You're gonna do great man make sure you have fun!
    If I've learned anything, its how to 'comfortably' diet.
    I'll give longer summaries after competing of each diet I did, but to give you an idea...
    Keto: Best fat loss, depending on bodytype and training style you can loose muscle, I felt like crap throughout, and lost strength.

Low carb: Slower fatloss that keto, but slightly better strength due to carbs near workouts, but the problem is you feel even worse than while in Keto during the times that you don't each carbs.

Medium-High carb: Decent fatloss, retain/gain strength, retained muscle mass, 80% of the time you feel great.

Do as little cardio as possible, don't start out 20+ weeks out doing 45mins-1hour of cardio, because by the time competition hits you'll be doing 14+hrs of cardio per week.

I'll post more after the competition tomorrow.

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010

1 Day out

I slept like a freakin' rock last night. It was the best sleep I've had in a loong time. I guess I was just tired from the day and I remembered I had some "Nocturabol" and Venom "Lean Dreams" samples, so I took the Nocturabol, waited an hour or so and was OUT.
    Looking dryer each morning, tomorrow is the big day- the summation of 7 months of work.

Today nothing but peanut butter, rice cakes, and a little Tilapia(fish).
    Tonight: Cheesecake and fatty steak

Team Norton 2010

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best of luck tomorrow Jordan! Looking forward to some contest day pics...enjoy yourself!!!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I slept like a freakin' rock last night. It was the best sleep I've had in a loong time. I guess I was just tired from the day and I remembered I had some "Nocturabol" and Venom "Lean Dreams" samples, so I took the Nocturabol, waited an hour or so and was OUT.
    Looking dryer each morning, tomorrow is the big day- the summation of 7 months of work.

Today nothing but peanut butter, rice cakes, and a little Tilapia(fish).
    Tonight: Cheesecake and fatty steak
    How are things going with Tipsta? I know he only had a few days to work with you but are you happy so far? I guess you will know more tomorrow when you see your show condition....I wish I could be there. Document as best you can for all of us....it will be the icing on the proverbial cake that is your 7 month thread! Then you can have real icing!. Great job Jordan...
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ben2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck jordan!
    THE ONLY THING HOLDING YOU BACK IS YOURSELF

Mission Lean Mass, on the Road to Improvement.
    Part II of my journey to being the best bodybuilder I can be and plowing plateus:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=77380163#post77380163

The best supplement I have ever purchased:
    www.biolayne.com

Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tank9888 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck bud. Sorry I have to miss it. Be sure to take a **** load of pics!
    Football is a game of inches, no matter which way you look at it. That extra day in the weight room or on the field running gassers could mean the difference between a knock down and a sack, a block or a pancake, a 4 yard gain or a touchdown.

RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jordan, I've followed your whole journey and man has it been inspiring! Kick some ass tomorrow bud and enjoy the cake tonight haha
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

" No pain, no f*cking gain "

Give blood,
    Play Rugby

Proud Hooded Warrior, let us unite!

totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) totalrookie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yah dude - have fun!
    reppin the dirty jerz 201

dont live with frustration
    ive learned through years of patience
    your day will come.

Just weighed in at 185.4, the weigh-ins were ghetto as heck, but I got to see some of the other competitors. I saw a guy from the Opens and my freakin jaw dropped. He was HUGE and vascular, not flexed you could see every striation in his delts and abs. Very glad I'm not competing against him .
    I saw three guys that were either in the Teens or Novice, they looked a lot smaller than me, but I didn't see them with their shirt off so they may just be shredded.

Team Norton 2010

dexterbong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterbong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterbong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterbong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterbong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dexterbong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck bro,all the best to you

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just weighed in at 185.4, the weigh-ins were ghetto as heck, but I got to see some of the other competitors. I saw a guy from the Opens and my freakin jaw dropped. He was HUGE and vascular, not flexed you could see every striation in his delts and abs. Very glad I'm not competing against him .
    I saw three guys that were either in the Teens or Novice, they looked a lot smaller than me, but I didn't see them with their shirt off so they may just be shredded.
    there are some freaks in the npc
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaporize is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Simply amazing man. Hope you kick a$$
    "Thank God for pure NATURAL strength." ~ Ronnie Coleman

NASM Certified Trainer

Max Bench: 485

Short summary

Low battery, so I'm going to try and make it short.
    Today for me has been more reflective as opposed to yzrider's apparent precontest cocain binge .
    I had a lot of time with my family that I haven't seen in a long time which was nice, no stress at all, just chillen, getting my rice cakes, peanut butter and tilapia in on time.
    I have been getting odd looks all day long with my protan on, and I was sitting out by a lake here just relaxing and a little kid walked up and just started talking away:
    "hey whats that stuff on you?"
    "I'm a bodybuilder, I have a competition tomorrow and I have to put it on early"
    "Ooh, so you like build houses?"
    "No, no, I said bodybuilder..."
    "So.....you build houses?????"
    "Haha, no I lift weights in a gym to make muscle."
    "Oh, so what does the skin stuff do?"
    "It makes it easier for people to see my muscles."
    "Oh, can I see you muscle?"
    *I proceed to pull my sleeve back and flex my arm*
    "WOW thats really big!"

It was the cutest conversation I've had with a kid, lol.
    I'm getting more nervous/exited as the day progresses, but I'm still pretty calm. I guess its kinda like the 'calm before the storm'. I'm going to pose my butt off tomorrow and hopefully bring home some shiny objects.
    I just finished some posing, and I realize I'm nowhere lean enough, but Tipsta has dialed my physique in to the best it can. I get pumped just doing basic push-ups/sit-ups and the muscle fill up and gets HUGE. I have lines in my chest and overall my muscle quality is better than ever.
    Again, I'm not as lean as I should be, and I went into the final week knowing there is no magic, "Tadaa! No more lower ab fat!" technique, but I look 100X better than I ever have. The proof will be in the pictures tomorrow, just a couple more hours to harden up and dry out, then its ON!

-Jordan

Team Norton 2010

bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey jordan don't kid yourself you're in excellent condition and you've pushed really hard for this. go out there tomorrow and give it everything you've got, you deserve it.

you've been a great inspiration to me and i've shared in your ups and downs. good luck, you've left nothing to chance
    Bryce Lewis, IFPA CPT
    onwards and upwards; quality not quantity

contest prep thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113042811

Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rigit23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jordan,

the progress you made is absolutly amazing and you have inspired me. I started dieting 17 weeks out from my show and everytime I wanted to quit, everytime the cardio hurt, or I was tired, or I wanted to cheat, I thought about you. I thought about doing my contest prep almost double the time and I was shocked. NO WAY in hell could I do 29 weeks of dieting. But you have done it and it truly shows your dedication and love of bodybuilding.

Kick some ass tomorrow bro, Vance and I will be sure to think of you tomorrow while we eat our Peanut Butter and Jelly on rice cakes before prejudging
    *Boston Misc Crew*
    *Horsehead Crew*
    *TFW no gf crew*

"It's not who you know, it's who you blow"
    - Abraham Lincoln

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Best of luck tomorrow Jordan. You've made phenominal progress, and look stellar.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big day tomorrow, best of luck, though something tells me you will be just fine. Awesome stuff bro, kill a PB & J for me afterwards.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just Finished Up A Light Pumping Session And Now It's Time For Dream Tan

Good Luck Jordan Have Fun Out There Man And Lets Kick Some Ass

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jordan! Take the quote in your signature to heart bro! You've put a lot in to this and you will alway's be your own worst critique. Your transformation is nothing less that amazing. You are going to do great today. This is your day, embrace it! You've already accomplished something that other's merely dream about because they do not have the guts to sacrifice what it takes to travel the road we travel! Enjoy yourself today! I understand you aren't "as" lean as you had hoped for but this is a stepping stone to your next show. Have your "cheat" (singular ) after the show and then get back on track to dial it in for the show coming up in a few weeks. Your potential is endless bro! Do your thang today!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    Jordan! Take the quote in your signature to heart bro! You've put a lot in to this and you will alway's be your own worst critique. Your transformation is nothing less that amazing. You are going to do great today. This is your day, embrace it! You've already accomplished something that other's merely dream about because they do not have the guts to sacrifice what it takes to travel the road we travel! Enjoy yourself today! I understand you aren't "as" lean as you had hoped for but this is a stepping stone to your next show. Have your "cheat" (singular ) after the show and then get back on track to dial it in for the show coming up in a few weeks. Your potential is endless bro! Do your thang today!
    Well said....kick some ass brother!

gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500) gettnthere is not very helpful. (-500)
    wheres the ****in pics man im so anxious to see this ****
    RAW powerlifter
    skype for workout/diet programs ect-- thatkid949

BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BABYBULL92003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im hopin your kicking ass right now man! AWESOME JOB!

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast