Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Food keep getting in my teeth

Whenever I eat I always get food stuck in my teeth why is this? And what the hell can I do to prevent it, like I dont always have my tooth brush with me and dont want to brush at places like food stores and stuff.

BodyPoints: 2247
    Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ruthless4Life's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cadillac
    Whenever I eat I always get food stuck in my teeth why is this? And what the hell can I do to prevent it, like I dont always have my tooth brush with me and dont want to brush at places like food stores and stuff.
    Do you have gaps in between your teeth?

Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cadillac is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    Do you have gaps in between your teeth?
    I use to have braces but I never wore the retainers

BodyPoints: 15
    mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mickey mouse's BodySpace
    you got to floss
    HONEY!

Hung like a 7 y/o asian DrmChld's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 2508
    DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrmChld has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit DrmChld's BodySpace
    Get a flosser...

http://www.reachaccess.com/reachaccess/home.html

Above is a link and they will give you a free flosser. The refills are cheap, or you can reuse the same one... Just rinse it off lol

I had a root canal and crown done on a tooth and since then everything just get stuck in there in big chunks.
    Who the hell you calling crazy? You wouldn't know what crazy was
    If Charles Manson was eating fruit loops on your front porch....

I freaking floss every night stop assuming I never floss my teeth!!! i floss every night but like if I go to taco bell, when im done eating ill have stuff in my teeth and it gets annoying what if im going out with a girl and we eat first then go to movies ( of course she has to pay for me and her ) and then i have stuff in my teeth, I know gum... but what if i dont have gum or something why does it keep doing this!

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9318
    Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sir Benchalot's BodySpace
    swish water around
    suck on the food particles
    pick your teeth w/ fingernails when people arent looking

Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot
    swish water around
    suck on the food particles
    pick your teeth w/ fingernails when people arent looking
    ya but i duno where there stuck at... and its hard to get into there my fingers arent a flossing string

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9318
    Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sir Benchalot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Sir Benchalot's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cadillac
    ya but i duno where there stuck at... and its hard to get into there my fingers arent a flossing string
    i think you're talking about tiny foods geting wedged deep inside your teeth or something

in that case... u r doomed

Wheres the sex section? Blaze111's Avatar
    Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blaze111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how many threads do you start a day?

BodyPoints: 1156
    Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leaf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Leaf's BodySpace
    Just use ur tongue / fingernails to get the **** out... it happens to me, usually im chewing gum or something though.

Originally Posted by Blaze111
    how many threads do you start a day?
    If ur not going to contribute get out, I have bigger problems my computer got destroyed almost... so dont try to up your post count making stupid posts like this, does it matter to you, NO! So go on young one with your 190 posts!