Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XBlasphemyX View Post
    Let me apologize for the others' comments. Like:

Losing Turkey as an ally doesn't hurt the United States in the slightest.

we don't need help. We'll be fine. We are America.

This is typical American arrogance. Yes I am American as well. I am sick of this stupid war and hopefully Ron Paul will be elected president and it will stop, and the Middle East can go back to normal.
    American arrogance? Or American pride? What do you recommend saying when your country is attacked by some know-it-all on the internet who wants to 'stand up' for a country that he abandoned?

No, no one really thinks America doesn't need other people's help...and to assume that just because someone thinks America is the greatest nation that they *want* war or aren't sick of war, then that's wrong as well.

As for the middle east going back to normal, that's not going to happen. There is too much wealth, too much value, and too much power in too many locations without the proper defenses in place to protect those assets.

Anyway, when all is said and done...no I do not think that everything the US does is perfect or the right thing to do...but I stand for my country, and I sure as hell wouldn't turn my back on a single serviceman or woman out there fighting for our country, whether I believe it is for a just cause or not, I'll stand by them and support the cause until I can't stand any longer because they need us. Whether I agree with why they're there, whether they agree with why they're there, or not...those are our men and women who chose to fight for our lives and our freedoms (whether or not what they got *told* to do has anything to do with our lives or our freedom is beyond the point).

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Adam444 View Post

3. Iran is not Egypt or Jordan. They would kill off Israel, specially if other ME nations don't join the fight. Iran is not Lebanon...
    Apparently you missed the 6-day war?

you know, the one where israel pretty much took on the entire ME and it lasted 6 days?

The point is, Israel has more military power than many would like to believe. They will literally walk all over Iran, WITHOUT the Unites States getting involved. They've got the capability to single handedly turn IRAN into a parking lot if they choose to.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post

you know, the one where israel pretty much took on the entire ME and it lasted 6 days?

The point is, Israel has more military power than many would like to believe. They will literally walk all over Iran, WITHOUT the Unites States getting involved. They've got the capability to single handedly turn IRAN into a parking lot if they choose to.
    that is so true...

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adam...I agree with most of the things you said but Israel would cripple the f*ck out of Iran if they wanted to. Also you have to consider the fact that if there was an Israel/Iran war there'd be Turkish troops side by side with the IDF on the Israeli side.

But that's not the topic of discussion here...so I won't dwell too much into it.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yes, Israel fought off all of middle east.

Please, get your facts straight. Israel fought weak nations, and they surprised them. I am not Anti-Israel, but to act like they took on the big dogs and won is wrong.

What I'm saying is, Israel is just like Britain. Highly trained/technology. Although they would rape Egypt/Lebanon/Syria, they will not just DESTROY Iran in 6 days or weeks or months. Don't underestimate a country that has balls to stand up to U.S... you think they are scared of Israel? LOL...

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    you think they are scared of Israel? LOL...
    No, I don't think they're scared at all... but they should be.

Israel doesn't F around when it comes to war. When they're in, they're in 100% unlike the US.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, Israel fought off all of middle east.

Please, get your facts straight. Israel fought weak nations, and they surprised them. I am not Anti-Israel, but to act like they took on the big dogs and won is wrong.

What I'm saying is, Israel is just like Britain. Highly trained/technology. Although they would rape Egypt/Lebanon/Syria, they will not just DESTROY Iran in 6 days or weeks or months. Don't underestimate a country that has balls to stand up to U.S... you think they are scared of Israel? LOL...
    you should take lessons from kavak

at least he's logical when it comes to discussing situations like this

Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Heeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No, I don't think they're scared at all... but they should be.

Israel doesn't F around when it comes to war. When they're in, they're in 100% unlike the US.

yes we are all aware that they are brutal savages

these holocaust survivors

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    To be fair in 98% of this thread so is he.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Isn't it logical to understand that the armies on both sides (Israel vs 4 arab nations) were almost EVEN. Or that Iran is not some weak country...

This thread is not about annihilation of Israel or Iran. It's about Americans stepping away from the plate when it's their time to play...

Originally Posted by Kavak View Post
    To be fair in 98% of this thread so is he.
    generous are we?!

Isn't it logical to understand that the armies on both sides (Israel vs 4 arab nations) were almost EVEN. Or that Iran is not some weak country...

This thread is not about annihilation of Israel or Iran. It's about Americans stepping away from the plate when it's their time to play...
    according to the article you linked, we're only talking about 3,500ish PKK rebels. Why would the US waste their time when Turkey should have this under control?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

according to the article you linked, we're only talking about 3,500ish PKK rebels. Why would the US waste their time when Turkey should have this under control?
    Why would you use Turkish lands to invade Iraq then? If you have everything under control?

So, either we're RIGHT in not helping you, because you are much superior compared to Iraqi terrorists.

OR, you want Turks to help YOU, but you don't want to help Turks?

Either way, you lose...

banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What does he need lessons for?

what he is saying is 100% logical. And I agree with most things he's said.

We are your ally, we have helped you, so now it is your turn to help us when we are in need. is wht he is saying

If you do not give us military help at least give us information.

Or does America expect people to help them for free?

Originally Posted by banu_okasha View Post

We are your ally, we have helped you, so now it is your turn to help us when we are in need. is wht he is saying

3,500 PKK rebels....

you've got your panties in a bunch over 3,500 rebels? or is it the principle?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50) banu_okasha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3,500 PKK rebels....

You do realize America is not even letting them go in to finish the job?

3,500 PKK rebels....

Your mighty military got their panties in a bunch against terrorists? Not even a real army?

There are no ways to DODGE what you've just said, so you try to steer away from the real argument and try to make a pointless arguments by using "panties"? Come on, at least back up what you said. Grab your balls.

What you said was: "Why would Turkey need our help vs 3,500 terrorists?"

I asked you "Why did US need Turkey's help for invading Iraq?"

Then you dodged like crazy. Why don't you ANSWER the question?

deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000) deapee is just really nice. (+1000)

The main thing is our armies are stretched thin as it is. Our men and women have been away from home, fighting for 6 months, a year at a time. I have 4 friends that are in the reserves that have gone.

I think the biggest misunderstanding is that a lot of people think that having our troops in Iraq is something that *we* (as Americans) want. We don't want our troops somewhere that they aren't wanted. We'd much rather have them helping people that deserve our help and appreciate it. But at the same time, we supported a president that we thought was doing things the right way, and now we're pretty much stuck supporting that cause that turned out to be something entirely different.

I'm not saying we should or shouldn't send troops or information to your people, I don't know what resources we have available. The pictures we're being painted by media are obviously very different.

Your mighty military got their panties in a bunch against terrorists? Not even a real army?

There are no ways to DODGE what you've just said, so you try to steer away from the real argument and try to make a pointless arguments by using "panties"? Come on, at least back up what you said. Grab your balls.

What you said was: "Why would Turkey need our help vs 3,500 terrorists?"

I asked you "Why did US need Turkey's help for invading Iraq?"

Then you dodged like crazy. Why don't you ANSWER the question?
    the answer is we DONT NEED Turkey, are they beneficial to have as an ally? yes. Does it aid in the war? yes.

I wasn't trying to dodge anything. The fact of the matter is you are grasping at straws. Unless you came in here just to create an argument over something that Turkey should be able to handle on their own in a matter of days.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Originally Posted by deapee View Post
    I think the biggest misunderstanding is that a lot of people think that having our troops in Iraq is something that *we* (as Americans) want. We don't want our troops somewhere that they aren't wanted. We'd much rather have them helping people that deserve our help and appreciate it. But at the same time, we supported a president that we thought was doing things the right way, and now we're pretty much stuck supporting that cause that turned out to be something entirely different.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

The main thing is our armies are stretched thin as it is. Our men and women have been away from home, fighting for 6 months, a year at a time. I have 4 friends that are in the reserves that have gone.

I'm not saying we should or shouldn't send troops or information to your people, I don't know what resources we have available. The pictures we're being painted by media are obviously very different.
    So if you guys are stretched thin why don't you let them enter N. Iraq, take out the PKK, it would be a 2 week thing and go back home?

The PKK has killed countless Turks in the last decades and Turkey has remained somewhat quiet.

The very least you could do is let them go in, take the bad guys out and go home.

Do you agree?

3,500 PKK rebels....

Come on man...that's such a backwards thing to say.

Shouldn't matter if it's 35 or 3,500 or 3,500,000.

Putting all the jokes from the video aside you can see why this is so frustrating to us.

you guys bitch and yell for us goin to war in iraq...and now you want us to jump in another one, and we say no and you get pissed

or is it you just hate everything america does?

So the mightiest military in the world, doesn't have "resources" to help us crush 3,500 terrorists? Not even intel?

You must think people are 3rd graders with no brain. I am not a sheep, so don't treat me like one.

Originally Posted by Kavak View Post
    Come on man...that's such a backwards thing to say.

Shouldn't matter if it's 35 or 3,500 or 3,500,000.

Putting all the jokes from the video aside you can see why this is so frustrating to us.
    I completely understand why you're upset. Believe it or not I do AGREE with you.

There has to be other reasons why the US is backing off on this one.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Thumbs up

I completely understand why you're upset. elieve it or not I do AGREE with you.
    Let's hug it out brah.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You do realize America is not even letting them go in to finish the job?
    We're not stopping them - the Turks are coming across almost every day and we're just acting like nothing's happening. We don't have **** for rescources in the area anyway - it would take us weeks just to get enough bodies and gear up there to try and stop them.

Like I said - if we have info or if we can coerce some out of the Kurds - hand it over. Otherwise, let the Turks go at them. Be damned if I'd stop them when the PKK's been killing their people.

the answer is we DONT NEED Turkey, are they beneficial to have as an ally? yes. Does it aid in the war? yes.

I wasn't trying to dodge anything. The fact of the matter is you are grasping at straws. Unless you came in here just to create an argument over something that Turkey should be able to handle on their own in a matter of days.
    1. You're still dodging my question.

2. You're the one that wants to start sh!t by saying "panties in a bunch"

3. We CAN handle our own business. Why are you guys trying to stop us then?

What you're saying each time contradicts what you said last time. Either you're raged up and don't make any sense at the moment, or you really are stupid.

Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    We're not stopping them - the Turks are coming across almost every day and we're just acting like nothing's happening. We don't have **** for rescources in the area anyway - it would take us weeks just to get enough bodies and gear up there to try and stop them.

Like I said - if we have info or if we can coerce some out of the Kurds - hand it over. Otherwise, let the Turks go at them. Be damned if I'd stop them when the PKK's been killing their people.
    America has told them to wait.

Which basically is restricting a full invasion.

And is just allowing them minor raids.

When America said wait, the PKK cried truce.

So if you guys are stretched thin why don't you let them enter N. Iraq, take out the PKK, it would be a 2 week thing and go back home?

The PKK has killed countless Turks in the last decades and Turkey has remained somewhat quiet.

The very least you could do is let them go in, take the bad guys out and go home.

Do you agree?
    If that's all it would take for a good, long, temporary halt to all this bs, then yeah...I'm all for it. Unfortunately, I honestly don't know enough about the entire operation to know exactly what it would take. I'm always *for* peace, resolution, killing those that prey on defenseless others, and helping those that need help.