24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

not_so_swoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Chex Mix Healthy?

Well is Chex Mix healthy. I saw some today and was tempted to buy some, but wasn't sure if I should. its only like 3.5 grams of fat per serving, and 130 cals per serving, and only .5 grams of satutared fat. Would you eat them?

Registered User LastIncarnation's Avatar
    LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LastIncarnation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't eat them. And do you honestly think you'd be able to limit yourself to just ONE serving?

yellow fever legit check Bombers's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25518
    Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bombers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Bombers's BodySpace
    too process...the end.

BodyPoints: 26052
    US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) US_Ranger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit US_Ranger's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LastIncarnation
    I wouldn't eat them. And do you honestly think you'd be able to limit yourself to just ONE serving?
    That's the biggest problem with Chex Mix, one serving is like eating a fingernail clipping, it doesn't do ****. I can go through a whole box of that ****.

not_so_swoll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok well I'll leave it alone.