Closed Thread
Page 269 of 308 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,070 of 9236
    dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    thanks for reminding me of Humanities 103, 203, and 303
    You play NHL10 too! That's the best game ever, I think I am ranked 1100th right now, haha!

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dun chavez View Post
    You play NHL10 too! That's the best game ever, I think I am ranked 1100th right now, haha!
    yea man, i love it. we have an EASHL team that is awesome
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000) dun chavez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea man, i love it. we have an EASHL team that is awesome
    how does that work, i've only been doing ranked games.

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how does that work, i've only been doing ranked games.
    its like Be A Pro but online. you have your player that you use in a team context and play other teams. its awesome
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000) dece870717 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLLOH7qXPg

I fear for so many people out there because I know what they say in that video is the truth.
    "In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people that say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views. --Albert Einstein

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkLLOH7qXPg

I fear for so many people out there because I know what they say in that video is the truth.

burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) burlyman619 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

good gospil music for a sunday

and my favorite Johnny Cash song of all TIME!!!....

I am currently prepping for a Bodybuilding show, follow my journey :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163848201

Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry for this post. i don't know where else to put this and thought this thread was the most appropriate. although this particular post isn't exactly a question concerning christianity or religion. i think i'm just crying out for some solace. any flames are welcome. i pretty much deserve it.

i don't know what i'm expecting of users in this forum. i just need to vent. it feels good. it doesn't really accomplish anything, but i think it helps with (temporary) peace. this post isn't really a question. i guess the best way to put it is that it's a pouring out of all the sadness and disappointment i've bottled in me for many years now.

my biggest dream is to fulfill my dad's dream for me: for me to become a doctor. just like him.

whose parents wouldn't want their kids to?

when i was 7, during the morning rides when my dad would take me to school, he would always tell me how rewarding it was to be a doctor. and then he would say, "when i retire, who's going to take over my clinic?" he'd never directly say it, but i knew he would have liked for me to be that person.

during yearly gatherings with relatives, my aunts and uncles would ask me, "are you going to be a doctor like your dad?" and i would say, "yes." i thought nothing of it. it had been ingrained into my head. i was a young boy with big dreams of a big future with a big job.

when i was 13, i had my first girlfriend. my dad is conservative and overprotective (and i love him to death for all the worrying and concern he has for his kids, though i would like for him to stop worrying). he told me that i was too young, that i should wait until i was older to get one. he said the girls would be abundant in medical school. i didn't listen. no child does. children will still touch a hot stove even when their parents tell them not to. it's the way of things (not being a pessimist - being a realist).

i was a 4.0 student in middle school. i had a 4.7 as a high school freshman and was the top of my class at the time.

the summer after freshman year, i began displaying symptoms characteristic of certain STDs. i panicked. i thought i was dying.

from sophomore year onward, my grades dropped. i became lazy and began looking out for myself. i became selfish and opportunistic and tried to enjoy life as much as i could.

and i gave up on becoming a doctor.

my lazy habits followed me to university. $20,000 a year for tuition. i was not eligible for financial aid and was too irresponsible to apply for any grants. my dad took on the entire brunt of the costs from working alone. so that i would not have a single cent of debt upon graduating. but i continued to selfishly conduct myself the way i had in high school. my grades were horrible my freshman year.

one day during freshman year, my dad drove up 4 hours from home to visit me at my university. he took me out to dinner at a japanese restaurant. we ordered, and soon the food came.

i looked across the table at my dad, who was happily eating, and my eyes began to water. i was able to hold back the tears, swallowed the lump in my throat, and began to eat.

this was my dad, who was singlehandedly shouldering the burden of ensuring my future and had 3 more kids to send off to college.

who now owns 2 clinics and many times doesn't come home until past midnight in order to catch up with charting, who - despite being tired from 15 hours of work every day followed by a 30-minute commute back home - has the patience and love to call home and ask his family if they'd like an after-dinner snack from carl's jr., jack in the box, taco bell, or whatever else they want.

who buys his children whatever they'd like without giving it a second thought, while his 3 youngest children are unaware of all of the work that went into making the money he so willingly spends for them.

who is a devout believer in God and shares his faith with his children to the point of embarrassing us.

and i am the eldest of his 4, who is throwing his money down the drain and setting the worst example for his siblings.

after freshman year at college, i thought about what i was doing. i really, truly wanted to make my dad proud at one point in my life. but that incident in my life was so frightening and discouraging and was enough to derail my previous efforts at being an obedient, studious son.

i'm 21 now. i still believe i am dying. i'm too afraid to get tested - i've heard AIDS can have an incubation period of up to 10 years before being detectable. well, i'm at year 7. the earlier symptoms were, based on what i researched, reflective of syphilis or chlamydia.

i imagine myself graduating from medical school, with a diploma in my hand, and my other hand clasped by my father's. most of all, i imagine a picture frame with a photo of my dad smiling and standing next to me, his son, a doctor.

i would die to put that smile on his face. but the damage has been done. i am at a 2.40 cumulative gpa as an incoming college senior.

this may sound like a selfish cry for consolation for a guy who's thought only about himself.

and who cares? there are homeless people, thousands of people in other countries dying of starvation and political unrest.

so i don't know why i'm reaching out here. i don't know what else to do. i've cried countless nights. the only thing i really want - and i would gladly die after accomplishing it - is to make my dad proud of his first son.

i've made his dream for me my dream to accomplish. his dream is mine. and i don't think i'm ever going to reach it.

i've heard all of the attempts at bringing me solace.

"you are you. you are not your dad. you are a completely different person, with different likes and dislikes. you don't have to do what your dad wants you to do. it's your life. your parents can only guide you."

"just do what you have a passion for. your parents will be proud of you no matter what."

but that's not what i believe. "who will take over my clinic when i retire?" that was a gentle pressure that's now suffocating me because the chances of me getting in are so small now.

i feel useless. i've sat alone outside, contemplating just running away from the university, from my family (i would be too ashamed to return home), and just start stealing, get myself in jail, kill myself.

i don't know that God exists. i don't know that an omnipotent being can love every human unconditionally and incessantly. i don't know how i could love an entity i've never known.

but i do know one thing: i've known Dad for 21 years, and i love him. but i want my ultimate manifestation of my selfless, sacrificing love for him to be realized.

i realize how easy it is for someone to say that he or she loves a family member. i realize that saying "i love you dearly" is only a sentence, a jumble of words. so i am trying. i've tried before but eventually got lazy again. i don't know that anything will be different now. i just don't have the heart to push myself anymore.

but if i truly love my dad, i will give my best this year to improve a messed up track record. i will apply and cross my fingers. i will apply to medical school if it kills me. i don't care that i don't have the passion for it. i love my dad that much that i would be willing to be miserable the whole rest of my short life to show him how much i love him.

i'm trying to get myself to try hard and not slack off for my last year. maybe med school will notice improvement and effort. maybe not. i've got to try. not for myself, but for my dad. for the smile on his face. for the pride in his son.

these days, i'm pretty pensive. i think about my family a lot while i'm away from home. i think i am either waiting to go back home. i think i might just be waiting to die. i've grown complacent with all the goings-on across the world. only the image of father and son permeates my little head.

i'll never be happy with myself unless i do this. i would die just to do it.

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Panblades View Post
    my biggest dream is to fulfill my dad's dream for me: for me to become a doctor. just like him.
    We should never simply be who we are, but rather who we are called to be. In this case it seems like you are trying to be what you think your dad wants you to be. It would probably be VERY helpful if you sat down with your dad and discussed this. Tell him how much you appreciate him and tell him about what you really want to do, whatever that may be. He will be more proud of you that you chose to take the courageous road and do what you want to do, not what you thought he wanted you to do.

i'm 21 now. i still believe i am dying. i'm too afraid to get tested - i've heard AIDS can have an incubation period of up to 10 years before being detectable. well, i'm at year 7. the earlier symptoms were, based on what i researched, reflective of syphilis or chlamydia.
    Seriously bro, go get tested, I'm sure you have NOTHING to worry about. It's immature and weak to live in a state of perpetual anxiety over something that is probably psycho****tic (the perceived symptoms). If you get tested and don't have any STDs, than you will relieved and can recalibrate your focus. If you get tested and have an STD, than the anxiety will subside and you can treat your disease.

but that's not what i believe. "who will take over my clinic when i retire?" that was a gentle pressure that's now suffocating me because the chances of me getting in are so small now.
    Talking to your dad would help you the most. While of course the idea is nice to take over your dad's practice, if it is not for you, than it's not. You could start a company with your dad, you could do anything. I'm a dad and I just want my daughter to be happy with her life and straight with God. If she wants to follow in my footsteps that would be awesome, but if she wants to do something else, that would be just as great. Don't chase your father's dream, talk to him.

i feel useless. i've sat alone outside, contemplating just running away from the university, from my family (i would be too ashamed to return home), and just start stealing, get myself in jail, kill myself.
    Pray to God bro, seriously. Pray for courage, mercy, and guidance. "Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you always, fear nothing, He will never abandon you nor forsake you" - Deuteronomy 31:6. Running from your problems only exacerbates them. Facing them, no matter the consequences, will build the person you want to be. The Aristolean concept hexis states that your disposition is affected by your habits, if you habitually do "good and honorable" things, than you will be become a good and honorable person.

i don't know that God exists. i don't know that an omnipotent being can love every human unconditionally and incessantly. i don't know how i could love an entity i've never known.
    4 what is man that you are mindful of him,
    that you care for him?

5 You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
    and crowned him with glory and honor.

6 You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
    you put everything under his feet
    Virile agitur

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ephesians 6:
    10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000) Coach_Roach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Psalm 55:22 (The Message Translation)
    Pile your troubles on God's shoulders?
    he'll carry your load, he'll help you out.
    He'll never let good people
    topple into ruin.

I will be praying for you.

No posts in 23 hours!!?? What is everyone doing today?

thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenextsamson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty new to BB.com, thought this would be a cool thread to start posting on. so hows it going?

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thenextsamson View Post
    pretty new to BB.com, thought this would be a cool thread to start posting on. so hows it going?

Don't go posting in the misc now, you got some green in you that they will make red fast.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No posts in 23 hours!!?? What is everyone doing today?
    Getting rizaped by accounting systems and federal income tax

Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you guys think about a Bible study of the week thread?..more than just the verse of the day,but one of us could type up a devotion and then we could discuss it..another person the next week

Originally Posted by aaron653 View Post
    What do you guys think about a Bible study of the week thread?..more than just the verse of the day,but one of us could type up a devotion and then we could discuss it..another person the next week
    i think it would be really cool

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aaron653 View Post
    Excellent idea.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

i think it would be really cool
    Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    Excellent idea.
    alright cool. I won't have any free time until this weekend..so if anyone wants to get the ball rolling feel free.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been to a Alpha course today, it was easy, first thing we talked about was if Jesus was a real person and did he exist, well yes he did exist, also covered 3 points to his existance:

1. He was lying and he was not the son of God, was quite evil really.

2. He only thought he was the Son of God, which would have made him totally insane.

3. He was the Son of God and was very sane and was Lord.

All the evidence pointed to option 3, so we concluded that yes, he is Lord and what he said and did was right.

Originally Posted by wide lats View Post
    Been to a Alpha course today, it was easy, first thing we talked about was if Jesus was a real person and did he exist, well yes he did exist, also covered 3 points to his existance:

2. He only thought he was the Son of God, which would have made him totally insane.

All the evidence pointed to option 3, so we concluded that yes, he is Lord and what he said and did was right.

Cool dude, I used to lead a table at the aplha course. good stuff

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What's a alpha course?

At first i thought you meant a school course that was "alpha".
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    What's a alpha course?

At first i thought you meant a school course that was "alpha".
    This http://uk.alpha.org/ also i found our Bear Grylls has done this course too and has become a boy scout leader.

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This http://uk.alpha.org/ also i found our Bear Grylls has done this course too and has become a boy scout leader.
    I like watching "Man vs Wild"
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

How is everyone doing today? Any prayer requests/praises?

One of my favorites

Cool dude, I used to lead a table at the aplha course. good stuff
    look who was banned again!

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats up everyone....soooo glad its the weekend, its been awhile since I ve been in here

So is the course for unbelievers only, to get answers about god? or can Christians go too?

I tried looking on the site for a course and it seems it is just for brits. Is that correct?
    Last edited by ppself; 10-02-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wow I have never seen this thread before. in!

assembly of God
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Facilitating the i̵̬͠l̴̺͒ Harbinger's Avatar
    Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iOryan View Post
    I'm going to be straight up honest. I'm not a christian and I need some help with a term paper I'm doing. Hopefully this thread can be of some help.

My term paper is about a few medieval art pieces... From what I can tell, one illustrates the 12 apostles and an other illustrates a scene with moses/ramsey. I have one more image, but I can't relate it to anything since my "bible study" isn't the best.

If you can possibly help me, that would be amazing. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I thought I might as well try.

The image:
    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3108/37284286.jpg

Does anything in the bible correlate with that image above? If so, please tell me <3 And, if there isn't any correlation don't worry.

(also, one of the heads are cut off due to preservation issues - so it's not intentional)
    Does anyone know if he found what he was looking for? I gave this to a friend 'she's a Catholic historian' and, she couldn't find anything on it.
    O|||||||O

Closed Thread
Page 269 of 308 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast