Closed Thread
Page 107 of 308 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 9236
    Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by muscleric
    Good Evening Brothers,
    What a great day!
    Thanks, Clay, for all the info on prayer. Now to sit down and examine it, and apply it.
    No problem. Like I said, everyone is different or has a different emphasis on faith. There really is no wrong way to pray, you just use common sense. I just like to have reverent heartfelt prayer.

Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Powerbuilt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bluestorm100
    I know this has nothing to do with faith, but I don't blog much anymore these days and I have to put it somewhere. I think when I start Rippetoe's, one of these days I keep telling myself I will, I'm going to start a new journal and it's going to be my workouts, daily ramblings, all kind of stuff, like a workout journal first and a blog second, then I can stop dumping my daily story in here.
    -Will
    I need to start documenting my lifts again to. I'm improving but it's sparatic and I'm not mapping the changes to optimize my routien.

What's very odd and making me want to document is I made these gains:
    Last Month
    Mill Press: 225X6
    Squats (parrell): 390 for 2
    SLDL: 365X2
    DB SHoulder Press 90s for 8,6,4
    DB Shrugs: 110s for 8,6,6
    Incline DB Press: 110s for 8,6,6

This Month
    Mill Press: 225X8
    Squats (parallel): 405 for 2
    SLDL: 405 MAX (felt easy though)
    DB Shoulder Press 95s for 10,8,7
    DB Shrugs: 125s for 8,6,6
    Incline DB Press: 115s for 8,7,4

The funny thing is I am at 1,500 cals running at (95/5/10). Very little fat and carbs and almost all carbs are fibrous green and 50% of fat is EFA or Fish Oil. I know I should be dropping strength but I'm not at all. I'm getting small muscle pulls in my upper and lower back (normal for a hard cut) and my healing time has doubled from the calorie deficiency. I have lost 15 pounds of water weight (No carbs) and my muscles are deflated with little striations. On top of that my body temp is dropping and I'm walking around cold as a icecube (to the touch) from metabolism dropping. My labido is also crashed indicating test levels dropping from the very low fat.

To offset I have been popping 25 Aminos a day and hitting DHEA every meal with ZMA before bed to keep muscles from cannibalizing and keep test levels from tanking.

I should not be getting stronger and making the best gains in a year. My measurements are smaller but I'll pump back up to 230-235 once I have a few carb loading days.
    Last edited by Powerbuilt; 09-01-2006 at 07:33 AM.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Powerbuilt
    I should not be getting stronger and making the best gains in a year.

Faith can move mountains, Clay

mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandemuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm having a lot of problems getting over the girl that got me into the church and christianity, 'cause at first i just went with her in hopes of becomming her bf, she then turned out to have a thing with my friend and things got ugly beneath the surface.

every time i see her(pretty much daily) i die inside so to speak, i want her so bad, but she doesn't have any interest at all so i should forget her and move on, but that's so hard when she's both in my class and in my church and ll friends are mutual....
    Last edited by mandemuda; 09-01-2006 at 08:21 AM.

Originally Posted by Forge3
    Faith can move mountains, Clay
    It's just odd that everything I'm doing it textbook mass / Strength loss cutting but I'm seeing massive improvements. Well they are massive improvements when you inch along because your getting close to hitting 75-90% of your genetic ceiling.

My body is very odd though. The bodybuilding prototype was given to me by Porter Cottrell, Former Mr. Olympia contestant and IBBF Pro. My heart rate is only 48 beats per minute (75-90 is average, 60-70 is low). This makes my metabolism very slow. Doctors were baffled on how my heart rate is so low but my limbs were never numb and I was able to maintain normal body heat.

I weigh 230-235 pounds. My Competition weight is 200-206 at 5%
    A 204 BBer usually consumes 3500 - 4,000 calories on a bulk and 2500+ calories on a cut.
    I can gain mass at 2000 cals and on a cut I start with 1,500 cals resulting in 1-2 pounds of fat loss a week. In three weeks my metabolism will adjust and I will lose nothing. Then I have to adjust by doing a 3 day carb load then drop to 1,000-1,200 cals. That's less then a buck-ten girl eats.

I will lose about 3 pounds a week without loosing much mass at all. I'll stop loosing fat at 5-6 weeks. I'm talking about eating all complex carbs with a GI less then 64 and nonsaturated fats. 150 -200 calorie meals.

I showed Porter and he said he's never seen a metabolism that low. Secondly my body has an affinity for raw mass. Mass gains always came easy despite the rock bottom nutrient intake.

To add insult to injury, I use to weigh 325 pounds and I have an eating disorder left over from my fat days that I will battle the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by mandemuda
    i'm having a lot of problems getting over the girl that got me into the church and christianity, 'cause at first i just went with her in hopes of becomming her bf, she then turned out to have a thing with my friend and things got ugly beneath the surface.

every time i see her(pretty much daily) i die inside so to speak, i want her so bad, but she doesn't have any interest at all so i should forget her and move on, but that's so hard when she's both in my class and in my church and ll friends are mutual....
    How old are you?

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Powerbuilt
    It's just odd that everything I'm doing it textbook mass / Strength loss cutting but I'm seeing massive improvements. Well they are massive improvements when you inch along because your getting close to hitting 75-90% of your genetic ceiling.

My body is very odd though. The bodybuilding prototype was given to me by Porter Cottrell, Former Mr. Olympia contestant and IBBF Pro. My heart rate is only 48 beats per minute (75-90 is average, 60-70 is low). This makes my metabolism very slow. Doctors were baffled on how my heart rate is so low but my limbs were never numb and I was able to maintain normal body heat.

I weigh 230-235 pounds. My Competition weight is 200-206 at 5%
    A 204 BBer usually consumes 3500 - 4,000 calories on a bulk and 2500+ calories on a cut.
    I can gain mass at 2000 cals and on a cut I start with 1,500 cals resulting in 1-2 pounds of fat loss a week. In three weeks my metabolism will adjust and I will lose nothing. Then I have to adjust by doing a 3 day carb load then drop to 1,000-1,200 cals. That's less then a buck-ten girl eats.

I will lose about 3 pounds a week without loosing much mass at all. I'll stop loosing fat at 5-6 weeks. I'm talking about eating all complex carbs with a GI less then 64 and nonsaturated fats. 150 -200 calorie meals.

I showed Porter and he said he's never seen a metabolism that low. Secondly my body has an affinity for raw mass. Mass gains always came easy despite the rock bottom nutrient intake.

To add insult to injury, I use to weigh 325 pounds and I have an eating disorder left over from my fat days that I will battle the rest of my life.

You are an oddball Clay

In a good way

I had an eating disorder for a while. I am pretty sure I licked it though. It was a real downer while it lasted.

Hey, I have something I want you to check out. remeber how you visualized me differently from our talks. Well, this thread may put it into perspective.

Enjoy:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...errerid=314325

Should it be a sticky :P

Btw, I'm still stockpiling the names and E-addresses. I haven't gotten blues and a few others yet.

Peace.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice transformation Forge

Originally Posted by saloman
    Nice transformation Forge
    Hey Saloman, I spent my novitiate year in Victoria Kansas. There is a small German town with a huge Cathedral in the center. The church is made of quarried limestone from the turn of the century and called Cathedral of the Plains. That is the Capuchin Friary where I spent my novitiate year in the 90s. Did you evr hear of it. It is the same area where the movie Paper Moon was filmed in the early 70s with Ryan and Tatum O'neil.

Check it out the cathedral:

www.kansastravel.org/cathedralofheplains.htm

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    And Xerroxed, I'll PM them.

Peace.
    Hey Forge I got a few more people you might try to get in on our little prayer groupStronginchrist) and (Jsewello203)
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

Originally Posted by jake24
    Hey Forge I got a few more people you might try to get in on our little prayer groupStronginchrist) and (Jsewello203)
    I really like Stronginchrist. He's a good guy. Don't see him much as I use to though..

Nice transformation Mark. You and I both did one but from opposite ends of the scale.

Nice work!

xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's your back workout like, Forge? That's some uber progress. =o

Btw, PB.... nice gains!
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10) KZinKC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Talk about a small world--

I admit, even though I haven't posted anything here until now, I have been following this thread off and on for some time. I had been trying to think how I could "break the ice," and become a part of the great convo's, discussions, and times of fellowship you all seem to have here. Forge, you have now caused me to go over the edge (in a good way).

I know exactly where Victoria, Kansas is, and have been there several times before. My grandparents actually farmed approximately 20-25 miles south of there, southwest of a small town named Bison. I spent a lot of time out there when I was growing up, and really miss that area alot. Even though many may not think so, I think its a really beautiful, unique area in the state of Kansas.

Just to introduce myself a little more--
    I now live in Kansas City, and have been seriously lifting for around 4 years. I used to lift in college quite a bit, but jobs, moves, etc. interferred so much that I pretty much stopped for about 10-12 years. I mainly do it to try to stay healthy and in shape, and its also a great stress reliever!! More importantly, I am thankful for Christ, and what He has done in my life, in spite of who I am. His presence in my life has made all the difference--as I know most of you can testify to as well.

I am really looking forward to getting to know the rest of you, and chatting on here whenever I can. I know it will be a good time for sure. See you all later!!!!!

Originally Posted by xer0xed
    What's your back workout like, Forge? That's some uber progress. =o

Btw, PB.... nice gains!

Lat Pull-down and Rows. I alternate which I start each session. And I cycle the intensity.

Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice to meet you KZ! Oh and to everyone, I'll send my email address soon, hopefully tommorow or sooner, I have to make one since I lost mine when I moved. KZ, you should join the prayer group.

Originally Posted by Bluestorm100
    Nice to meet you KZ! Oh and to everyone, I'll send my email address soon, hopefully tommorow or sooner, I have to make one since I lost mine when I moved. KZ, you should join the prayer group.

No not another member. I'm starting to get overwhelmed

J/K

Will, you can reply back to me with your E-mail. Assuming you received the E-mail I sent you. I'll forward it to everybody else. I'm getting all the E-mail and will forward them back to everyone when the list is complete.

Hey KZ,

Peace.

xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys. Check out my vacuum fluctuation/quantum mechanics thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890143.

I'm interested in your ideas/opinions.
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KZinKC
    I admit, even though I haven't posted anything here until now, I have been following this thread off and on for some time. I had been trying to think how I could "break the ice," and become a part of the great convo's, discussions, and times of fellowship you all seem to have here. Forge, you have now caused me to go over the edge (in a good way).

I know exactly where Victoria, Kansas is, and have been there several times before. My grandparents actually farmed approximately 20-25 miles south of there, southwest of a small town named Bison. I spent a lot of time out there when I was growing up, and really miss that area alot. Even though many may not think so, I think its a really beautiful, unique area in the state of Kansas.

I now live in Kansas City, and have been seriously lifting for around 4 years. I used to lift in college quite a bit, but jobs, moves, etc. interferred so much that I pretty much stopped for about 10-12 years. I mainly do it to try to stay healthy and in shape, and its also a great stress reliever!! More importantly, I am thankful for Christ, and what He has done in my life, in spite of who I am. His presence in my life has made all the difference--as I know most of you can testify to as well.

I am really looking forward to getting to know the rest of you, and chatting on here whenever I can. I know it will be a good time for sure. See you all later!!!!!
    Nice to meet you. This thread is definitely bringing us forward in our faith...iron sharpens iron...it's good to have brothers to pray with and for and help hold one another accountable. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.
    Holy Moly!!! You mean my roommate?

Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No not another member. I'm starting to get overwhelmed

J/K

Will, you can reply back to me with your E-mail. Assuming you received the E-mail I sent you. I'll forward it to everybody else. I'm getting all the E-mail and will forward them back to everyone when the list is complete.

Hey KZ,

Peace.
    Sure man, the thing is, I'll need to register a new account. I'm going to get a temp. account through Yahoo or something like that tommorow and I'll send it to you. My old email account was through my isp and when we disconnected to move, it got deleted.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KZinKC

Great to have you in here.
    Look there's an Atheist..... I don't believe it for it is written every Knee shall Bow and every Tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. (www.gotquestions.org) (www.christiananswers.net)

Prayer Group

Update. Progress report.

I have E-mailed everyone, icluding the ones mentioned after and KC. I figure by mid next week I'll E-mail out a list of the all the E-mails/names who have signed up to everyone that did.

Sound Ok?

Morning Mike.

Update. Progress report.

I have E-mailed everyone, icluding the ones mentioned after and KC. I figure by mid next week I'll E-mail out a list of the all the E-mails/names who have signed up to everyone that did.

Sound Ok?

Morning Mike.
    That sounds good..Good morning mark well actually good mid afternoon here were I am.

Originally Posted by jake24
    That sounds good..Good morning mark well actually good mid afternoon here were I am.

It's 1pm now at my spot on the space-time continuum :P

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Odd request, but is thiere anyone with an xbox360 on live? I say that because I just got xbox LIVE, and I would love to have a friends list consisting of my fellow christian brothers.

No offence to my fellow americans, but you have some seriously annoying kids on live. Not into the whole gaming online thing, but just thought I would try it.

Gamertag is: Christ Nature (wanted to use "Gideon", but that's been taken).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Saloman, I spent my novitiate year in Victoria Kansas. There is a small German town with a huge Cathedral in the center. The church is made of quarried limestone from the turn of the century and called Cathedral of the Plains. That is the Capuchin Friary where I spent my novitiate year in the 90s. Did you evr hear of it. It is the same area where the movie Paper Moon was filmed in the early 70s with Ryan and Tatum O'neil.

Check it out the cathedral:

www.kansastravel.org/cathedralofheplains.htm
    cool, nice looking church! I have not heard of it. I wonder how far that is from Kansas City?

Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Health&vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Christian brethren!
    I hope everyone is putting up a good fight!
    ``````````__
    ````````_ l _ l _
    `````````(^^)
    ,---oo0o---(_)--------,
    | ``````Jesus ```````|
    | ``````is the````````l
    | ```````way````````|
    | ```````````````````l
    '----------------oo0o--'
    ````````|__|__|
    `````````||``||
    ```````oooO Oooo

BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BMF_Dallas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good evening H&V. All is well and good to go. Have a great weekend.
    Holy Moly!!! You mean my roommate?

Originally Posted by saloman
    cool, nice looking church! I have not heard of it. I wonder how far that is from Kansas City?
    Could be a few hours I guess. Kansas City wasn't too close. Seeing the Praying Mantis's was cool, in the church court yard, what an ideal place for them.

Originally Posted by BMF_Dallas
    Good evening H&V. All is well and good to go. Have a great weekend.

Glad to hear. Have a great Labor day weekend.

unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unlucky13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XXXperiment
    i'm a christian, but i can't stand going to church because I find it to be rediculously boring, is this ok?

shows our sinful nature....what is best for us we dont want but what isnt good for us thats what we want.....

Closed Thread
Page 107 of 308 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast