Registered User Tuthpiksalesman's Avatar
    Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100)

The Ball Zinger.....

I think I have found a way that could PERMANANTLY rase your test. levels. The Ball Zinger. That's right The Ball Zinger. lol. I know it sounds like a joke but it ain't. And I know that you're all gonna be beyond skeptical to say the least but it looks like it could actually work. It's a copper and zinc ring that you wear around your sack. I'm dead serious. Here's the site Megabiz.net. I laughed so hard when I saw it but thought there's a chance it could really work so I did some rsearch on people that have used it: tom-hubbard.thunderspace.org I think I'm gonna get it. You can also look at the testimonies on ebay...just type in testosterone and you'll see it.

Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you got to be out of your mind if you think im wearing that on my balls

Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tuthpiksalesman
    I think I have found a way that could PERMANANTLY rase your test. levels. The Ball Zinger. That's right The Ball Zinger. lol. I know it sounds like a joke but it ain't. And I know that you're all gonna be beyond skeptical to say the least but it looks like it could actually work. It's a copper and zinc ring that you wear around your sack. I'm dead serious. Here's the site Megabiz.net. I laughed so hard when I saw it but thought there's a chance it could really work so I did some rsearch on people that have used it: tom-hubbard.thunderspace.org I think I'm gonna get it. You can also look at the testimonies on ebay...just type in testosterone and you'll see it.
    Obviously a scam. Don't waste your money on that... If it's so good, I'm sure it would be sold at the mainstream supplement stores, and NOT on eBay, and especially on site like MegaBiz.net. The name itself sounds like a scam site, and once I had a look at it, it was obvious it was one! (Not only ludicrous claims, the layout itself reminds me of many scam sites I've seen in the past...)
    I'm a lover AND a fighter.

Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100) Tuthpiksalesman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Colin Gilbert
    Obviously a scam. Don't waste your money on that... If it's so good, I'm sure it would be sold at the mainstream supplement stores, and NOT on eBay, and especially on site like MegaBiz.net. The name itself sounds like a scam site, and once I had a look at it, it was obvious it was one! (Not only ludicrous claims, the layout itself reminds me of many scam sites I've seen in the past...)
    Hey how well does Gaba work for you? I'm thinking about getting some.

Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colin Gilbert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tuthpiksalesman
    Hey how well does Gaba work for you? I'm thinking about getting some.
    It's ok, but I use it for mood control (I've got Tourette's Syndrome, and it helps with it.)

I'm sure that it doesn't have that much of an effect on Growth Hormone levels at a young age, but maybe a mild one.

It has some unpleasant side effects (tinglyness of the face and limbs, hot flashes) that last a little while, but it makes you calmer.

I've not seen anyone make massive muscle gains on the stuff, but then again not many BBers have used it. (I use it for it's fat-burning properties.)

Remember that hormone-stimulating supplements (like GABA, ZMA, Tribulus, anmd more) NEVER work as well as prohomormes (now illegal), and even less than steroids!

What I'd recommend is to start lifting and eating right. Supplements come after.

Colin
    I'm a lover AND a fighter.

Originally Posted by Colin Gilbert
    It's ok, but I use it for mood control (I've got Tourette's Syndrome, and it helps with it.)

I'm sure that it doesn't have that much of an effect on Growth Hormone levels at a young age, but maybe a mild one.

It has some unpleasant side effects (tinglyness of the face and limbs, hot flashes) that last a little while, but it makes you calmer.

I've not seen anyone make massive muscle gains on the stuff, but then again not many BBers have used it. (I use it for it's fat-burning properties.)

Remember that hormone-stimulating supplements (like GABA, ZMA, Tribulus, anmd more) NEVER work as well as prohomormes (now illegal), and even less than steroids!

What I'd recommend is to start lifting and eating right. Supplements come after.

Colin
    what r ur stats