Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I barely eat anything and I still have extra fat

okay so I'm 6'0, 170lbs with very little muscle mass.
    Most of my fat seems to be estrogenic (face, and lower body) although my estradiol levels are normal.

My metabolism is completely shot.
    I barely eat anything.. maybe 1000 calories? and I feel just fine.

My problem? I don't have access to 2000 kcals of healthy food per day. Just doesn't happen.
    My body is used to having 2-3 meals a day with very few calories. If I up that, I get even more fat.

Now what I'm thinking of doing is: Try to use an EC stack to give my metabolism a serious kick and do my best to get more healthy food. I'm not sure if I'm really "cutting" or "bulking" - since I'm new I'm trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time... lift and eat around maintenance.

Will that get rid of my fat face? Is EC + more calories my solution?

VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Starving yourself further is certainly not the solution. It's optimal to add muscle mass first, then lose the fat so you have a nice, healthy physique as a result. If you continue dieting now, you are going to begin to look unhealthy, which is probably not what you are aiming for.

1000 calories for your height is not healthy; you will find it very hard to make positive changes to your physique with such little energy intake. I don't know if there are any psychological barriers preventing you from consuming more calories but if you slowly increase calorie consumption over a period of several days or weeks, your body will adapt.

You really need to set some time aside to read the stickies and search around the site. There is an absolute wealth of information related to cutting and bulking. Good luck.

THE BOUNCER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Explain to me why it "just dosent happen".

You metabolism is **** because you have slowed it down by not eating enough cals per day. The human body adapts very well. If it is not getting enough energy to sustain itself, it will slow down the metabolism so it dosent eat itself up.

Eat more clean food 5-7 meals per day and your metabolism will speed up. All the fat burners in the world arent going to change your current situation.
    www.SuperiorMuscle.com

Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mvin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VitaminX View Post
    Starving yourself further is certainly not the solution. It's optimal to add muscle mass first, then lose the fat so you have a nice, healthy physique as a result. If you continue dieting now, you are going to begin to look unhealthy, which is probably not what you are aiming for.

1000 calories for your height is not healthy; you will find it very hard to make positive changes to your physique with such little energy intake. I don't know if there are any psychological barriers preventing you from consuming more calories but if you slowly increase calorie consumption over a period of several days or weeks, your body will adapt.

You really need to set some time aside to read the stickies and search around the site. There is an absolute wealth of information related to cutting and bulking. Good luck.
    I know, I just can't get myself to eat more

toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) toasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try a weight gaining shake. around 850 cals per with milk = what you eat per day haha
    PSU

Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q.Xykal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What exactly are you eating?

Have you had your thyroid checked?

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you lift weights? That could help a LOT.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---