craving sweet potatoes lorabeann's Avatar
    lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000)

jeans jeans jeans.

first off- hi my name is laura im new to this site... well the posting part that is.... im always reading bb.com!

but the question is: where do you ladies get your jeans? having an athletic body and build... it is really hard to find some that fit me. i'm 5'2 and around 130 lbs. Yep... still trying to drop that- well more so the bf- 16-17% i want to get to 12 %

yes so im short, i have muscular legs, and im tired of trying on jeans made for tall skinny chicks with no butt. any suggestions? besides designing our own line of jeans made for fitness girls because i think someone should do that.

caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, I was just complaining about that. Lucky brand Jeans are the best. And I have a booty. You just have to try on different cuts. I have to wear super low rise cause I have a little waist and a big butt.

Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boots is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lorabeann
    first off- hi my name is laura im new to this site... well the posting part that is.... im always reading bb.com!

but the question is: where do you ladies get your jeans? having an athletic body and build... it is really hard to find some that fit me. i'm 5'2 and around 130 lbs. Yep... still trying to drop that- well more so the bf- 16-17% i want to get to 12 %

yes so im short, i have muscular legs, and im tired of trying on jeans made for tall skinny chicks with no butt. any suggestions? besides designing our own line of jeans made for fitness girls because i think someone should do that.
    Hi Laura
    I can honestly say that I feel your pain! I am 5'2 also and besides having a hard time finding jeans that are not 4 inches to long I cant seam to find a pair that fit my thighs & butt without the waist being 4 inches to wide!
    I just posted my shopping trip in my journal this morning about what a pain it was trying to buy jeans yesterday. Still searching for the perfect pair!
    "People do not lack strength, they lack will."

MissKristi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissKristi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissKristi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissKristi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissKristi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissKristi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by caligrl26
    Lol, I was just complaining about that. Lucky brand Jeans are the best. And I have a booty. You just have to try on different cuts. I have to wear super low rise cause I have a little waist and a big butt.
    try adding long legs to that equation and that equals me
    You cant win if you dont play!

SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SprinterJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same problem, though I lost my butt while dieting and it is only now coming back. Anyway, I cfound these jeans at Nordstroms, MAVI, they look good and when I am at my natural 125ish they fit really good. Other then that I have to try on about 15 pairs before I find one that looks decent.

caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caligrl26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MissKristi
    try adding long legs to that equation and that equals me
    I'm 5'8 so my legs are pretty long. But they come in long lengths too. Lucky brand gets more and more comfortable the more times you wash them.

rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rungrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a horrible time finding jeans.....I'm almost 5'4 and about 118lbs.....most jeans are too long, or they are skin tight around the thighs and then too big around the waist.

I did find the BEST pair of jeans from J Crew. They're called boy jeans....kind of expensive, but well worth it. Plus, they come in short, regular, and tall.

http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...catId=cat73904
    J.Crew > women's > pants > denim > Boy jeans in vintage wash

UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lucky Brand Dreams or Maggies! They aren't as long as other jeans you can even get short. Also they wear in really quick and become comfy.

VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a hard time finding anything that fits wether it be shirts, pants, bras, etc.

But for pants, I just buy a size too big because I hate tight pants.

lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000)
    me too. well really, i hate the numbers and how every brand's sizing is different. i think they need a universal system.

wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a hard time finding jeans too. It doesn't help that I'm 5'11" and there are a lot of stores that don't carry long sizes .

I like Lucky Jeans. They have different rises and lots of lenghts to choose from. I've also heard Victorias Secret has some nice jeans, but I've never tried them. Roxy and Rainbow Jeans are nice too. Good luck finding the "perfect pair".
    Army wife - toughest job in the army!

Goal: To lose the 45 lbs I gained during my 4th pregnancy
    Update: Reached goal on 9/28/07!
    15 more lbs to go for my goal weight of 150

What I'm eating: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=brenlorken

http://www.myspace.com/brenlorken

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well this is coming from a guy......but my g/f has the same problem because lets face it, clothes are made for the majority and the majority are out of shape and porportion.

Anyways, she's has bigger legs and ass and has to get a size too big and where them low so the waist is "filled up" as her waist is pretty small.

Btw, guys can have similar problems. All the pants are made for guys with big guts and no ass. My ass is big for a guy and I gotta get everything a size larger so I don't sit and "riiiiiip".
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

luvtherush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there- I'm 5'3" and 115lbs, ~14.9%BF and I have the same problem, smaller waist but big legs and a lot of those skinny jeans are too tight around the legs! I'm really fond of the new Joes jeans provocateur fit because they are made for us short girls! They have a much shorter inseam and they stretch out quite a bit too to really form to your body. They are a bit expensive but worth it! I also like the AG legend jeans because they are a more relaxed fit and very lightweight. Unfortunately they run really long though, but if you go to a decent seamstress and ask for a "tricky" hem, they take off the original hem, shorten the jean, then sew the original hem back on so you can never tell they've been altered! I have not tried the Lucky jeans, however, so I am not sure how these compare to them. Hope this helps!

redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redhead75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VanillaBean_21
    I have a hard time finding anything that fits wether it be shirts, pants, bras, etc.

But for pants, I just buy a size too big because I hate tight pants.
    I am the same way!! When I buy pants that really fit my husband loves it but I never where them! He doesn't understand why I buy them a size too big!!
    chocoholic

aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaronc658 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

this thread is useless without pics

jk

bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh...I have a horrible time with jeans too. Men's Levi's 501's fit me pretty good because I have a thick waist and narrow hips, but of course I have to get them hemmed as I'm only 5'4". But I have a terrible time with women's jeans, because if the waist fits, there's always too much room in the hips. It doesn't help that every pair of women's jeans in the stores now have huge flared bell-bottoms. That's a trend I wish would finally die.
    "My power is beyond your understanding." -Skeletor

VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bluebird
    Ugh...I have a horrible time with jeans too. Men's Levi's 501's fit me pretty good because I have a thick waist and narrow hips, but of course I have to get them hemmed as I'm only 5'4". But I have a terrible time with women's jeans, because if the waist fits, there's always too much room in the hips. It doesn't help that every pair of women's jeans in the stores now have huge flared bell-bottoms. That's a trend I wish would finally die.
    That is how I am too. Thick waist but my hips are not wide.

It sucks. UGH

bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VanillaBean_21
    That is how I am too. Thick waist but my hips are not wide.

It sucks. UGH

Yeah it does...and on top of that I have no boobs, either. I'm built like a 15 year old boy, so nothing ever fits right.
    "My power is beyond your understanding." -Skeletor

sooo....

after all this jean talk i attempted to find some today...

yeah i tried on about 20 pair.

yep thats right...20- possibly more. i think im just going to wait until my body stops changing. i just recently started training hard.

ahhhhh jeans.
    -Laura-

fresh beginnings going on here. watch out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110185281

klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have had a similar problem - small waist, lno butt, but muscular thighs. I went to Old Navy and found some really awesome low rider, boot cut jeans and I was able to go down a size !
    Sometimes in parenthood, life is about feeding the mouth that bites you!

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL...i thought i was the only one that hated flared legs..i usually buy my jeans at American Eagle when i can find the ones that are not flared..i''m also 5'2 and 126..
    Vanessa
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabehotmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a pair of jeans this weekend that I love. The brand is worn. They are so comfy, I love them. And there is plenty of room in the thighs and butt.
    Army wife - toughest job in the army!

Goal: To lose the 45 lbs I gained during my 4th pregnancy
    Update: Reached goal on 9/28/07!
    15 more lbs to go for my goal weight of 150

What I'm eating: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=brenlorken

http://www.myspace.com/brenlorken

jessedi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 5'1" and I get most of my pants (jeans and others) from gap or express.

gemini33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer flared or boot cut just because they are more flattering. Found a pair at gap callvintage flaire very light weight. Too bad they won't be carring them anymore!