rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

building the chest

for one who hardly has a foundation, what would be best for building up the chest im wondering... ive been changing up my weekly chest routine - trying to figure out which is most effective for buidling up the chest. i don't want to waste time on an exercise if it's not necessary needed. soo.. im wondering if i should be doing flat vs incline vs decline press... (and db vs barbell) right now as of late, this is what im currently doing..

flat leverage bench press 3-4x6-10
    incline bench press 3-4x6-10 (free weight barbell)
    decline db press 3x6-10

should I be doing flat, if im doing incline & decline? or is decline even necessary for a close-to flat chest?
    Proverbs 16:3,
    "Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
    and your plans will succeed."

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RH: if you truly feel that you have hardly any foundation, can I make a suggestion?

take ONE of those movements, the one that "feels" most comfortable, the one that seems to target your chest the best or gives you a better overall pump of the torso and just do that one only.....

if you are truly without foundation, that is how to get it: one movement, pyramid of some sort and get the weight up in that movement....

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would do all of it in a HIT kind of way where you do an intense heavy 10 reps of each exercise. That way you're targeting many aspects of the muscle.

alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexb854 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rhb View Post
    for one who hardly has a foundation, what would be best for building up the chest im wondering... ive been changing up my weekly chest routine - trying to figure out which is most effective for buidling up the chest. i don't want to waste time on an exercise if it's not necessary needed. soo.. im wondering if i should be doing flat vs incline vs decline press... (and db vs barbell) right now as of late, this is what im currently doing..

flat leverage bench press 3-4x6-10
    incline bench press 3-4x6-10 (free weight barbell)
    decline db press 3x6-10

should I be doing flat, if im doing incline & decline? or is decline even necessary for a close-to flat chest?
    Normal bench with elbows tucked in

Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin_Haines is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Flat bench, flys, cable cross-overs is what i started with, and they did well.

EDIT: If you are new, read about form, practice form, over and over an over...

pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pjluvsae is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    RH: if you truly feel that you have hardly any foundation, can I make a suggestion?

take ONE of those movements, the one that "feels" most comfortable, the one that seems to target your chest the best or gives you a better overall pump of the torso and just do that one only.....

if you are truly without foundation, that is how to get it: one movement, pyramid of some sort and get the weight up in that movement....
    Great post, nuff said. Repped
    "One Day Pro"

anyone else hungry?

vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say do flat benchpress,incline benchpress(both with barbell) and pullover,or what routine u lay out for urself and stick with it for atleast 4-6 weeks,coz ur changing ur routine every week,this will not show any results.
    VAQAS

"Discipline is one of the most valuable qualities one can possess. Like a tree, you start with a seed; you plant it and grow it." - Dave Draper

"The worst thing I can be is like everyone else, I hate that" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000) bucsfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have always liked starting off with incline first so that the lower chest does not become overdeveloped and give the illusion of having breasts. Iwould do some heavy incline dumbells first then move onto flat barbell bench press then do a type of fly movement either dumbell or cable flies.
    Just live your life with God inside. You wont regret one moment of it. Give all that you have for God.