Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy View Post
    i usually stain my drawers on lower body days- not quite solid, but definitely a bit chunky

i'm hardcore though so i deal with it. it's a point of pride, actually.
    LMAO.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

richxr7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by knowles.ja View Post
    I'll answer your original question with another question. Does a bear fart while lifting weights in the woods?

Oh my god, LMFAO, that's hilarious
    One of the main reasons for trying to get fit is, to be able to live a long happy life with my new wife (as of February 1, 2008)

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EVERY workout at least 20 times (very serious)
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

applesauce the destroyer sanpedro's Avatar
    sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only when i go to failure
    .(>^_^).> <3

|||----.(^_^).----|||
    cutting
    HIIT sprints
    swimming

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got a good one in today. Scared my dog half to death. Ya rly
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Farting in the gym is a great American Pastime. I particularly like "crop dusting". Build up something putrid and begin your course. Definitely head towards the people that annoy you in the gym, and "hssssssssssssaahhhhh", and keep walking. By the time you are back to your equipment/water fountain/friends, you will have left a trail of devastation. The key is to unleash the beast near a group of people, so they each think the other person is the monster.

I also like pacing around my equipment trying to squeek that last one out before a set and disburse it, but try to mask it like I am getting psyched up for my lift.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sincerelyryan View Post
    Farting in the gym is a great American Pastime. I particularly like "crop dusting". Build up something putrid and begin your course. Definitely head towards the people that annoy you in the gym, and "hssssssssssssaahhhhh", and keep walking. By the time you are back to your equipment/water fountain/friends, you will have left a trail of devastation. The key is to unleash the beast near a group of people, so they each think the other person is the monster.

I also like pacing around my equipment trying to squeek that last one out before a set and disburse it, but try to mask it like I am getting psyched up for my lift.
    i prefer the water fountain

that way you're there for long enough to not trail the scent behind you; by the time you walk away, it's already dispersed in the air and it stays there for maximum potency.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Leg press really gets me. One bad days every time i go down I let a really loud one out.
    CHEW CREW

But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

Vince Lombardi

misc zombie survival squad, Bravo squad member,
    Leatherneck Fireteam member

reps 4 life: kodiak5, sh0gun

Go here for free downloadable books provided by a miscer

http://adf.ly/HTrA