931UGZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is my BF% and how do i lose this fat?

im currently on rippetoe 5x5 on my 6th month..

started out at 110x5 bb bench press
    95x5 bb squat ATG
    85x5 BB deadlift

currently at: 155x5 bb bench press
    160x5 bb squat atg
    135x5 bb deadlift

i dont know what my bf% is and everybody says im skinny & etc but i am hate having this last bit of fat on my chest and ass ... what is my bF% & what can help me lose this fat

(btw im on a clean bulk & stuffing my face with food.. wondering if i should go on a cut to lose this fat)

uploading pics in a sec

front
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3610/bf1ag7.jpg

back
    http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6231/bf2bd7.jpg
    Last edited by 931UGZ; 10-25-2007 at 01:08 PM.

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why do the pictures look like they were cut out of a magazine?

Why is the first picture so cut, yet the 2nd, the back pic, look not so cut?

If these pics are you, then keep on bulking.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

931UGZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just covered the background with eraser cause my room is messy

2nd pic is me facing another direction so the lighting changed and made more shawdows so u cant see it

i continue bulking but th eonly areas i seem to get fatter in is my face, chest, and ass... seriously my arms dont get any fatter niehter do my legs or stomach or gut / ribbs..

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What are your stats, your height & weight?

I still say bulk, because even a clean bulk will add some fat to you. which you will have to remove sometime. I can't see enough to worry about. Besides, if you create a CLEAN bulk eating plan you may lower your BF% as you add mass.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mad_Mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't see this fat you are trying to lose :|

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep clean bulking
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

Socrates (469 - 399 BC)