Patience123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there a way to gain more mass in legs and butt...

without gaining fat?
    I lost quiet a bit of leg mass after my surgery, but whenever I gain weight it all goes to my midsection (which I want to avoid).
    I haven't started lifting heavy yet, but would lifting heavy alone do the trick? Or would I need to increase my calories to gain some muscle in legs and therefore gain some fat as well?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squats and deadlifts. Those are amazing mass builders. Lift hard while keeping your calories just slightly above maintenance, and you should gain muscle without fat.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patience123 View Post
    without gaining fat?
    I lost quiet a bit of leg mass after my surgery, but whenever I gain weight it all goes to my midsection (which I want to avoid).
    I haven't started lifting heavy yet, but would lifting heavy alone do the trick? Or would I need to increase my calories to gain some muscle in legs and therefore gain some fat as well?
    squats are fantastic but have someone to spot you and make sure your form is right.
    "Success comes before work...only in the dictionary"

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=936089

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460&highlight=ozigal