quadmonium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Give your a 3-day split

k, im not a beginner in the sense that i have lifted for about 8 months after i got out of high school sports. I need a good 3 day workout. what do you recomend, im pretty damn strong in the back and legs and triceps, but im not that big. help!!! i would like to limit my time at the gym to only 3 days 1-1 1/2 hours a day. im going for maximum Mass. I take multi vitamins and a whey shake after my workout. Thanks!!

Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 day split:

Monday: Chest/Triceps/Front and side delts
    Wednesday: Legs
    Friday: Back/Traps/Biceps/rear delts

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink Split

Monday: Chest-Delts-Tris
    Wedns: Legs, abs
    Friday: Back, Biceps

M.

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Monday-Chest/Back(includes traps)
    Wednesday- Legs/abs/forearms
    Friday- shoulders/arms

that was b4 wrestling started it was giving me some good gains. But after wrestling, I think I'm gonn go with the Max-OT 5 day split.

The MYTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i've been trying out max-ot its a really good program after im done w/ the 12 weeks ill probably go back to high volume (I.C.E. type training) as it was showing good results but i finally plateau'd

collosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Recently i have been training the same as levrone and its workin for me.

Panzertitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Monday: Back, legs, biceps. (deadlift, squat, chins etc.)
    Wednesday: Chest, triceps, shoulders, abs. (bench press, military press etc.)
    Friday: Full body (deadlift, benchpress, squat, chins, military press etc.)

With this workout you will build muscle quick and you will also be able to improve your lifting stats easy, for example your bench press or deadlift.

Good luck man !

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Panzertitz View Post
    Monday: Back, legs, biceps. (deadlift, squat, chins etc.)
    Wednesday: Chest, triceps, shoulders, abs. (bench press, military press etc.)
    Friday: Full body (deadlift, benchpress, squat, chins, military press etc.)

With this workout you will build muscle quick and you will also be able to improve your lifting stats easy, for example your bench press or deadlift.

Good luck man !
    This threads so old the op might be your dad man.