swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How can you tell if your Testosterone levels are high?

How can I tell if my test levels are higher than normal. I took 100 mg of zinc, 500 mg of magnesium last night. It's supposed to raise test, this morning im getting morning wood. All morning long. It keeps coming back :P How can i tell if my test is higher?
    Last edited by swfx; 07-07-2005 at 08:38 AM.
    Check out and support my bodybuilding blog. Contains my workout log, as well as daily lifting, nutrition, and supplementation tips:

www.swfxx.com

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    morning wood? pitching a tent are we?
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) swfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

oh yes

you better believe it :P
    Check out and support my bodybuilding blog. Contains my workout log, as well as daily lifting, nutrition, and supplementation tips:

www.swfxx.com

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it means you somewhere between 13-18....
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

haha

haha.. more than usual. dude im just asking how i can tell if test levels are up. im aware that im a teenager

www.swfxx.com

I think your test levels are a tad higher, but im not kingarty, Ph.D.

so I could be mistaken...
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Cool haha

sweet

www.swfxx.com

Location: The United States of America, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Land of Opportunity, Canada's Daddy, Best Country in the World, AMERICA, **** YEAH! Coming to Save the Mother****ing Day YEAH!
    SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SULLYSIZED has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you do fat chicks.
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man"

"Loser whine about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen"

Sometimes it gets hard being the man.

what about fat chicks?
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

yeah

fattttttt

www.swfxx.com

JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JWoah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kingarty
    I think your test levels are a tad higher, but im not kingarty, Ph.D.

so I could be mistaken...
    You mean M.D.?
    That's what she said.

no, i mean Ph.D.
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Hansel- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by swfx
    How can I tell if my test levels are higher than normal. I took 100 mg of zinc, 500 mg of magnesium last night. It's supposed to raise test, this morning im getting morning wood. All morning long. It keeps coming back :P How can i tell if my test is higher?
    100 mg of zinc and 500 mg of magnesium are quite high dosages.

those minerals are toxic in too high amounts. im taking 29 mg of zinc and 150 mg of magnesium a day. good luck

Hansel- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    o i forgot, im 185 lbs

you wouldn't by any chance be taking ZMA?
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Vincent124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vincent124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vincent124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vincent124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vincent124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vincent124 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go to a doctor and have it checked out. Why the hell would you expect ZMA to produce results in one night? Higher dosages won't do ****. Your a litte kid, they will be high regardless of what you do.