Workit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are liver pills?

Hi girls!

I've been reading this site for a few months now, and just recently registered...you all are very inspiring and helpful. Anyway, I'm trying to find info on "liver pills". A trainer told me she uses it with her clients. I did a search but it just came up as something to use if you're using steroids. Does anyone know what these pills are, how they work, and if they are used for anything but with steroids? Thanks a lot for any info you have. Appreciate it!

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took em when I had mono and I don't know if it was the pill or what but I had a really bad case and was back to school within 2 weeks and back playing volleyball within 3 weeks. They worked wonders with me but I was also very sick so I don't know the effect they would have on a healthy person. Maybe ask your doctor or call one of those first nurse places?
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used to take liver pills when i first started training(15 yrs old)
    they were the in supplement back than in the late 90s.there loaded with
    vitamine bs if im not mistaken. thats all the info i know. i don t take them anymore.

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Here's a link to liver pills and of what benefit they can be:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/liver.html

Workit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Wow, thanks guys for the input. The article definitely sheds light. Now I see how it relates to increased strength...more iron = more red blood cells = more oxygenation = more ATP production. It reminds me of how some sprinters take epogen! I think I will hold off on the liver pills and see how far I can get naturally..

GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) GREEKTITAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Workit
    Wow, thanks guys for the input. The article definitely sheds light. Now I see how it relates to increased strength...more iron = more red blood cells = more oxygenation = more ATP production. It reminds me of how some sprinters take epogen! I think I will hold off on the liver pills and see how far I can get naturally..
    They are natural. They are derived from BOVINE LIVER it self. It's no different than taking a multivitamin...LOL